1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I’m suspecting a lot of devs don’t make that much (or much less than I assumed) on some of these launched coins but bcuz they’re anonymous they can deploy multiple contracts per day/week/month so what they make adds up over time…the more competent ones who do the same trick (running up a coin before renouncing the contract) wouldn’t have been deterred by such a small purchase tho…I’m way too into this shyt…one time I saw a project and thought this looks like some shyt yourpop8 would promote and sure enough he was tweeting about it later in the day
:dead:
Edit: I cant recall how many coins I felt good about getting in fairly early and then I see a Influencer's YouTube video promoting it...and it plummets soon after smh :damn: :hubie:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
one of my TG callers just dropped a post about the coin having 2 billion impressions so that may drive it up a bit…what are “impressions” in relation to a memecoin…?

*edit*
Think that means likes, replies, tags, etc. Such as $lmx or whatever they use. Good that it gets attention cuz it keeps the name ringing. Pepe prolly got the most impressions. It's like word of mouth about a coin. More people talking about it the better. No talk means dead coin.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think that means likes, replies, tags, etc. Such as $lmx or whatever they use. Good that it gets attention cuz it keeps the name ringing. Pepe prolly got the most impressions. It's like word of mouth about a coin. More people talking about it the better. No talk means dead coin.

ok cool…I’m good on that coin tho…the shyt pretty much just sits idly during the day then they’ll pump it for a couple hours at night and dump it…I know the game is rigged for the most part but they don’t have to be so stingy and obvious about it…watch it really pump tonight tho lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
these token run-ups are so fukking random @ the balkan dwarf (KEK)…wonder what the catalyst is cuz that shyt was looking dead

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

drax-mantis.gif

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
WTK running like crazy
It’s still super early too. Nearly 5 cents now, a 1 billion market cap puts it around $2. If the team actually delivers on the utility promises this thing is gonna go crazy.

After the FTX debacle, industry co-signs don’t mean much, but a vice chairman of Nasdaq has repeatedly congratulated the WadzPay team on their work. Either he’s a bag holder or he’s in the know about the product. I’m optimistic.

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
So what exchange is everyone using now? I logged into KuCoin and it’s saying the United States isn’t supported :what: that was the best exchange to get all of the rare crypto man wtf

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s still super early too. Nearly 5 cents now, a 1 billion market cap puts it around $2. If the team actually delivers on the utility promises this thing is gonna go crazy.

After the FTX debacle, industry co-signs don’t mean much, but a vice chairman of Nasdaq has repeatedly congratulated the WadzPay team on their work. Either he’s a bag holder or he’s in the know about the product. I’m optimistic.
what's the market cap?