1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
“missed the train” might be too strong cuz some feel it’s going back to $250…I did see one overzealous prediction of $1k but I don’t remember who that account was or what his/her track record is…ETH went from $10 to $1k granted it’s an entirely different beast and is the building block of a high percentage of coins out there…I’ll pick a little up just to satisfy my FOMO but I’m still expecting (low key hoping for) a winter dip
True, you'd definitely have to widen the time horizon with that though. I can't bring myself to buy anything that recently 3xed no matter how far from the all time high it is. Knowing my luck it will retrace back to $10 within days the moment i buy it lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
True, you'd definitely have to widen the time horizon with that though. I can't bring myself to buy anything that recently 3xed no matter how far from the all time high it is. Knowing my luck it will retrace back to $10 within days the moment i buy it lol

man whenever I have the need to FOMO something, sometimes I’ll mimick the act of buying it and sure enough that shyt will plummet soon after…I think in general some of these whales pushing these charts understand when folks have reached a high point of euphoria/wanting to FOMO in so they have a good idea when to pull these charts back…shame on me but I keep saying I need to read a good book on reading charts…been in this shyt for 6 years and I still have yet to do so smh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
XRP the future brehs :blessed:

giphy.gif

:blessed:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
these meme clowns be upsetting me but then i can't fully stay mad lol. i got this lmx coin last night after getting some marvin inu shyt cuz of elon dog birthday or some dumb shyt. that shyt practically dead so i deleted it from my watch list. but these lmx clowns been pretty active on twitter. i replied to one post saying they were dead, RIP. but i been seeing them make a comeback or attempt to. not sure how successful they may be but I won't talk shyt if they pull it off. my $90 is half now around $45 so no point in selling. but if my 200k coins turn into $200k at best, then i won't have a need to FUD :manny:

Az3lOYzv

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
these meme clowns be upsetting me but then i can't fully stay mad lol. i got this lmx coin last night after getting some marvin inu shyt cuz of elon dog birthday or some dumb shyt. that shyt practically dead so i deleted it from my watch list. but these lmx clowns been pretty active on twitter. i replied to one post saying they were dead, RIP. but i been seeing them make a comeback or attempt to. not sure how successful they may be but I won't talk shyt if they pull it off. my $90 is half now around $45 so no point in selling. but if my 200k coins turn into $200k at best, then i won't have a need to FUD :manny:

Az3lOYzv

I’m dead ass laughing cuz I got in both coins last night too…I’m up again tonight…both times I went to sleep but these damn memes keep calling…shyt is an addiction smdh…but MARV I dumped after I found out it’s been done before…one as recently as 4 months ago…but elon has had the dog for years tho so I don’t see that recovering…LMX was cool…I took some profit last night then dumped the rest this evening…I see it pumping a little but I’m thinking it’s fake to catch a few bites…I could be wrong tho…I’ve seen coins dump much harder than this that had complete resurgences…either way I don’t like that they dumped it so hard unnecessarily so I’m not gonna wait to find out

as a matter of fact later today I gotta look at some of my old wallets…I had a coin pop out of nowhere that I completely forgot about…I pulled the money out just before it dumped again

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Az3lOYzv

it’s making some noise and picking up some holders :leon:

*edit*

:whoo:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm staking on Exodus wallet. 7% for SOL

Nice...:obama:

I really want to buy more XRP but i need to go back to work this upcoming monday i can't spend any more money right now...:heh: I brought xrp and shib and was like :obama: had to walk away from the table

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
it’s making some noise and picking up some holders :leon:

*edit*

:whoo:

These fukkers just might pull it off :russ:

I saw I dropped like 20 spots in the rankings when I last checked but I'm not worried or looking to add more. Hoping it keeps rising and gets to around previous ATH where people higher than me take some profit & it has way more holders by then, all at a lower amount to minimize the damage on sales. But enough volume to make up any dips. Almost at 500 holders.