1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Down like 20 holders prolly in last hour, I knew these fukkers couldn't hold :mjlol: they were like forget ATH we getting scared now :heh: let's see what I wake up to :pachaha:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
we were talking about this shytcoin:

i was looking at total holders on etherscan and the number kept going down every few minutes i would refresh the page. i checked earlier and was 251 on the list, then 271 when it spiked and now at 247 after this latest dip so people above me must've got scared and sold. no idea who.

the holder count is so clutch…once I see it slowing down or come to a weird halt after running up I know to take profit if feasible bcuz there’s probably gonna be a dip to see if they can pick up more holders at a faster rate…I’d love to talk with a shytcoin dev and pick their brain and see if some of my suspicions are accurate

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wild rumor floating around today might be the day for the ETF approval…not seeing anything in the news that hints at it tho

*edit*

“long-standing” memes that have been running for the last few days/weeks have taken an absolute beating the last 2 days…I’m only mentioning that bcuz in conjunction with the random ETF approval rumor I heard, I’m wondering if more money is rotating into BTC in anticipation of that

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Due to sell some company shares later this month and was think about reinvesting into crypto again

We eating off these crypto gains here...:mjgrin: alot of good speculation with the btc etf and market been green on this side of the street...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Accumulation phase.

Profit taking is for late 2024/2025

giphy.gif

Next Year will be a good year :wow:

Wine-Vacations-Around-America-FT-BLOG1021-3533292d820d4ff696557d19eb4363b0.jpg

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thursdays are typically slow with fridays usually being when decent shyt drops so devs can run it up and then drain the liquidity on sunday/monday…anyway I was on dexspy and seen a token slowly running up but the contract was not renounced…I’ve seen devs do this and they can push a token up into the millions before they renounce it and start to dump…but it’s a huge risk buying into such a coin bcuz they still have full control of the contract and can blacklist your wallet, freeze the contract (making it a honeypot), burn your tokens, etc…this token had like 60 holders as it was still early…threw like $20 in just to see how the dev would handle it…he/she immediately removed all the liquidity and froze the contract…my guess is all those “other” holders were wallets controlled by the dev if a small “outside” $20 buy was enough for them to bail on the project lol smh

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
thursdays are typically slow with fridays usually being when decent shyt drops so devs can run it up and then drain the liquidity on sunday/monday…anyway I was on dexspy and seen a token slowly running up but the contract was not renounced…I’ve seen devs do this and they can push a token up into the millions before they renounce it and start to dump…but it’s a huge risk buying into such a coin bcuz they still have full control of the contract and can blacklist your wallet, freeze the contract (making it a honeypot), burn your tokens, etc…this token had like 60 holders as it was still early…threw like $20 in just to see how the dev would handle it…he/she immediately removed all the liquidity and froze the contract…my guess is all those “other” holders were wallets controlled by the dev if a small “outside” $20 buy was enough for them to bail on the project lol smh
freezing a contract for a 20 is WILD

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
freezing a contract for a 20 is WILD

I’m suspecting a lot of devs don’t make that much (or much less than I assumed) on some of these launched coins but bcuz they’re anonymous they can deploy multiple contracts per day/week/month so what they make adds up over time…the more competent ones who do the same trick (running up a coin before renouncing the contract) wouldn’t have been deterred by such a small purchase tho…some of these devs who control a large portion of the wallets are very clumsy when it comes to manipulating a chart…it’s either straight up or straight down…they don’t know how to make the progression look more organic…I’m way too into this shyt…one time I saw a project and thought this looks like some shyt yourpop8 would promote and sure enough he was tweeting about it later in the day

Last edited: