1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So what exchange is everyone using now? I logged into KuCoin and it’s saying the United States isn’t supported :what: that was the best exchange to get all of the rare crypto man wtf

ya they closed their doors to the US on aug. 15th I believe it was

I still use coinbase, gemini, kraken and binance.us

for “rare” or early crypto coins idk maybe check MEXC, bitmart or gate.io and see what their US policies are…granted I don’t trust those smaller exchanges at all

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ya they closed their doors to the US on aug. 15th I believe it was

I still use coinbase, gemini, kraken and binance.us

for “rare” or early crypto coins idk maybe check MEXC, bitmart or gate.io and see what their US policies are…granted I don’t trust those smaller exchanges at all

I don't think mexc available in US but not sure of the others.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think mexc available in US but not sure of the others.

mexc can be accessed straight from a SafePal wallet. Just use the swap button and it's one of the exchanges you can select. It's better than creating an account because like you said you can't trust smaller exchanges.

I've used it and it took some time. They have to make the trade then send the funds back to your wallet. I was nervous but it went through in like 20-30 minutes.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@surf not sure if you had left lmax or just stopped following it. shyt got ugly lately. i was contemplating adding more but wasn't sure. i saw they tweeted they applied for CG so figured i'd throw another $45 well $50 with gas into it. hopefully they reverse or i can atleast make back my initial. they been actively trying but i told them all that goofy shyt they posting not helping, especially since these degens have short ass attention spans. need one of these damn coins to hit soon lol.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf not sure if you had left lmax or just stopped following it. shyt got ugly lately. i was contemplating adding more but wasn't sure. i saw they tweeted they applied for CG so figured i'd throw another $45 well $50 with gas into it. hopefully they reverse or i can atleast make back my initial. they been actively trying but i told them all that goofy shyt they posting not helping, especially since these degens have short ass attention spans. need one of these damn coins to hit soon lol.

most of these devs have no intentions of pushing these coins past a certain point (a lot seem happy just to reach between $100k-1M before they milk the charts…couple that with this just not really being the right market for pumping memes…even the “hot” coins as of lately that run past $10M are kind of ass with no real sustainable momentum and hardly any holders…but nah after that first night when it pumped and then they dumped it too hard, that kinda told me their intentions…and then they did the same thing the next night…haven’t been tracking it since…I’m ok with missing out on a memecoin if I don’t like how the dev is running it…if I’m in a position to take profit or break even then I’ll do that rather than wait for them to drain the shyt to the point where it’d cost me more to sell it lol…and unfortunately that’s the fate of most of these coins

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

giphy.gif

That is big news...:ohhh: and a good look for ripple...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

That is big news...:ohhh: and a good look for ripple...

might have to follow your lead and start building an XRP bag

*edit*

took down the tweet I posted in this response…those rumored numbers were too ridiculous lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
might have to follow your lead and start building an XRP bag

*edit*

took down the tweet I posted in this response…those rumored numbers were too ridiculous lol

Rumored numbers???:patrice:

Y'all should have had way more XRP than me...:picard: I should have brought some years ago when it was literally pennies and i had access to binance.:mjcry:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@surf i see what you mean bout these devs or bad characters in general. had just mentioned this on a discord chat when someone mentioned a tweet from elon saying grok:

i see how these fukkers be pulling off funny shyt. so i go on dexsniffer since i see grok mentioned and see a bunch of them recently listed. see this one from like 15 minutes ago with like 15M in volume so i'm like damn they got to it quick or something is up. https://www.dextools.io/app/en/ether/pair-explorer/0xCF80234653765Aeb7CA786D83466E22bAf5Bd22b so i go down to transactions and this one wallet been buying and selling like 200 eth like 10 times, 5 buy 5 sell. making it look like the coin actually has a lot of volume. not sure if thats dev or someone manipulating shyt. can't trust any of these fukkers. https://etherscan.io/address/0x8b304398090afb61aa0a154ae54dc2aae99819d7

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf i see what you mean bout these devs or bad characters in general. had just mentioned this on a discord chat when someone mentioned a tweet from elon saying grok:

i see how these fukkers be pulling off funny shyt. so i go on dexsniffer since i see grok mentioned and see a bunch of them recently listed. see this one from like 15 minutes ago with like 15M in volume so i'm like damn they got to it quick or something is up. https://www.dextools.io/app/en/ether/pair-explorer/0xCF80234653765Aeb7CA786D83466E22bAf5Bd22b so i go down to transactions and this one wallet been buying and selling like 200 eth like 10 times, 5 buy 5 sell. making it look like the coin actually has a lot of volume. not sure if thats dev or someone manipulating shyt. can't trust any of these fukkers. Address 0x8b304398090afb61aa0a154ae54dc2aae99819d7 | Etherscan

everything can be manipulated…idk exactly how they do it at times but watching some of these wallets you can sometimes peep it…volume, transactions, holder count can/are heavily manipulated…in this case where it’s so obvious, it’s possible these are well-timed buybacks…some of these dips are purposely done to try and generate demand if they feel a coin’s momentum is slowing down…or they run it up to promote FOMO…the “based” devs are skilled enough to try and make the chart progression look organic…the bad ones seem to just pump or dump the shyt straight up/down like idiots…I say dev/devs but they must have a team working with them to control some of these wallets cuz that’s a lot of work for just person…maybe that’s the difference between a based dev and these other guys…these are my strong suspicions :hubie:

Last edited: