Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Screenshot_20231104-170810.png

@surf @mannyrs13 :youngsabo:

EDIT:

XRP Lawsuit: Legal Expert Says $20M Settlement is 99.9% Win for Ripple

Renowned crypto lawyer John E. Deaton has shared his perspective on Ripple Lab’s ongoing XRP lawsuit with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), expressing his belief that any potential settlement worth $20 million or below will form an overwhelming legal victory for the company.

Deaton’s Perspective in XRP Lawsuit

In a recent post on social media platform X, Deaton firmly disagreed with any notion that the outcome of the lawsuit was a mere 50-50 victory for the SEC, emphasizing that it was closer to 90-10 in Ripple’s favor. Deaton’s comments come in response to a post by Stuart Alderoty, Ripple’s Chief Legal Officer, highlighting another legal setback for the SEC.

In his post, Deaton stated, “The people who’ve argued that the SEC got a 50-50 victory in the Ripple case are 100% wrong. It was more like 90-10 in Ripple’s favor. If Ripple ends up paying $20M or less, it’s a 99.9% legal victory.”

Deaton’s perspective reflects the sentiment within the cryptocurrency community, which largely sees the proposed $20 million settlement as a favorable outcome for Ripple, given the potential implications of the XRP lawsuit and the broader regulatory landscape surrounding cryptocurrencies

Stuart Alderoty’s post also contributes to the narrative, where he noted that the SEC suffered another loss this week to continue the streak. Per Alderoty, “the 2d Circuit in SEC v Govil held that the SEC can’t ask for a crippling disgorgement award w/o first proving that ‘investors’ suffered actual financial harm. In other words, no harm, no foul.”

Ripple’s Legal Battle

The SEC filed a lawsuit against Ripple Labs in December 2020, alleging that the company had conducted an unregistered securities offering through the sale of XRP, its associated native cryptocurrency.

The lawsuit argued that XRP should be classified as a security and that Ripple should have registered its token sales with the SEC. This lawsuit sent shockwaves through the crypto market, as it had the potential to set a precedent for the regulation of digital assets in the United States.

The precedent was eventually set when Judge Analisa Torres vindicated the asset as a non-security when traded on a secondary marketplace. The case also shifted significantly as the charges on Ripple executives dropped.

Meanwhile, Judge Torres recently approved an order regarding the SEC and Ripple’s request to propose a briefing schedule to confer on institutional sales of XRP, the aspect of the XRP lawsuit in which the firm was found to have violated securities law.

Judge Torres directed the parties to submit a joint briefing schedule by November 9.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This game can get to you at times. I had 3800 OPT but sold them bought back in for like 1200 back in mid October. Should've kept it all now that it's been flying, past $1.50 now. I still got a decent amount but gotta make up for the sold coins there or elsewhere, all good tho. Still mega bullish on it.

Wait a damn minute, I just realized I found my O coin from my one post the other night. :russ:

The fukk Around & Find Out System

Fantom
Atom
Fetch
Optimism

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@4-Rin i see your boy got some Hello token last night. I picked up a small amount hoping he leads us to the promised land. Looking good so far. They just signed a deal with Sony.

this shyt crazy. this was back in march. @4-Rin i think this was that one youtuber you had told us about that would buy and then dump after releasing his videos or something like that. i know this was a bnb coin and i had used some drip profits to buy a small stack. safe to say i fukked up by continuing to believe in drip when that shyt tanked smh. still have my hello coins tho. they got this killer whales shyt apparently coming in january thats like shark tank for crypto, who knows how successful that may be. i bring it up cuz i noticed it on my wallet and looked into it further. i would've loaded up more back then if i only knew lol. this what the chart looks like now, i got in just under .03. i might have to track it to see if it dips.

H3U0emuy

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Gotta be careful out there.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

hope that wasn’t everything…either way he’s gotta be sick…damn

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
hope that wasn’t everything…either way he’s gotta be sick…damn

i don't think it was one person who got hacked but anyone who downloaded that fake app. Zach just the one that be investigating stuff. I update my app from the actual app but i know when you first start you gotta get it from the app store so its prolly people new to ledger or something. not sure how many were affected.

Daps

Email databases are going to be even more valuable honeypots as time goes on. Ledger was hacked in 2020 and phone #s and physical addresses were leaked.

Recently, Blockstream (maker of the Jade Wallet) had a leak of customer email addresses.

Going forward, I'm done with buying hardware signing devices. I'll just build my own instead:

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i don't think it was one person who got hacked but anyone who downloaded that fake app. Zach just the one that be investigating stuff. I update my app from the actual app but i know when you first start you gotta get it from the app store so its prolly people new to ledger or something. not sure how many were affected.

my bad didn’t see it was plural @ users

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
XRP pumping right now...:ehh:

everyone so excited by hitting a dollar but I want fukking more...:birdman:

Daps
I started bitcoin mining with ASICSs this year. Heard mining was a nice way to acquire non-KYC sats, and after hearing the Kaboomracks ad read during livestreams of Simply Bitcoin enough times, I decided to give it a shot. Bought x3 Bitmain S19 XP (141Th) for about $4,200 a piece direct from Kaboomracks. I have a two year contract, and pay $552 per month for hosting. I earn about $1k per month. What I earn is commensurate with bitcoin's price; if it crashes, I'll earn less. If it skyrockets, I'll earn more. Have mined 0.1 bitcoin so far. I'm mining to Braiins Pool (Braiins Pool has a 2% fee for withdrawals to your wallet).

There's a lot of different hosting companies out there. Here's some that I know of:

- D-Central
- Wilson Mining
- Musk Miners
- Deep South Operating
- Energex Bitcoin Mining
- Wiser Miner
- Endless Mining
- Quarry Dynamics

I've only hosted with Kaboomracks, so I can't speak to what it's like to host with any of these companies, however, Compass Mining is universally shat on. I've heard from many a place to stay away from them.

Here's what the Braiins Pool desktop dashboard looks like (can also view on mobile via the app):

braiins-dashboardmnet6.jpg

To prepare for the halving, I plan on buying and hosting, at least, x6 S19K Pro's (120Th) and overclock them to push out 141Th with LuxOS firmware (from Luxor Technology). D-Central has experience working with LuxOS, so I think I'll host these other ASICs with them instead of Kaboomracks.

Daps
El Salvador is the first country to come out with their own public mining pool:

Volcano Energy Partners with Luxor to Launch First El Salvador's Mining Pool | Oct 4, 2023

• "Volcano Energy, a unique public-private partnership committed to contributing 23% of its net income to the Salvadoran government, will exclusively mine blocks through Lava Pool."
  • "Luxor's Hashrate Forward Marketplace will equip Volcano Energy with hedging strategies already adopted by leading participants in the Bitcoin mining market to protect Lava Pool against market volatility."
  • "Moreover, El Salvador intends to reinvest the profits generated from Bitcoin mining into enhancing energy transmission and distribution infrastructure, strengthening the nation's energy systems."

Announcement video of the mining pool at the Pacific Bitcoin Conference:

https://t.me/+aCXBCFI6so02Yjk5 (Telegram group)
https://discord.com/invite/4RdJUbfY (Discord)

I joined the Telegram group. Only 53 members so far. Max Keiser is a member. Lol. I've spoke with one of the admins to find out if the pool requires KYC. I also asked if they have any plans to offer hosting in the future. No replies to those questions yet. The withdrawal fee is 2.5%, but if you fill out some kind of basic survey, you'll get your withdrawal rate reduced.

Survey questions:

Email Associated with the Lavapool Account:

Username Associated with Lavapool Account:

Please upload a clear picture of your mining site.

We're curious to learn more about your journey in the mining world. Kindly share a short background about yourself and your mining experience.

Where did you find us?
X
Refered
Organic Search

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I started bitcoin mining with ASICSs this year. Heard mining was a nice way to acquire non-KYC sats, and after hearing the Kaboomracks ad read during livestreams of Simply Bitcoin enough times, I decided to give it a shot. Bought x3 Bitmain S19 XP (141Th) for about $4,200 a piece direct from Kaboomracks. I have a two year contract, and pay $552 per month for hosting. I earn about $1k per month. What I earn is commensurate with bitcoin's price; if it crashes, I'll earn less. If it skyrockets, I'll earn more. Have mined 0.1 bitcoin so far. I'm mining to Braiins Pool (Braiins Pool has a 2% fee for withdrawals to your wallet).

There's a lot of different hosting companies out there. Here's some that I know of:

- D-Central
- Wilson Mining
- Musk Miners
- Deep South Operating
- Energex Bitcoin Mining
- Wiser Miner
- Endless Mining
- Quarry Dynamics

I've only hosted with Kaboomracks, so I can't speak to what it's like to host with any of these companies, however, Compass Mining is universally shat on. I've heard from many a place to stay away from them.

Here's what the Braiins Pool desktop dashboard looks like (can also view on mobile via the app):

braiins-dashboardmnet6.jpg

To prepare for the halving, I plan on buying and hosting, at least, x6 S19K Pro's (120Th) and overclock them to push out 141Th with LuxOS firmware (from Luxor Technology). D-Central has experience working with LuxOS, so I think I'll host these other ASICs with them instead of Kaboomracks.

0.1???? :dahell: you gonna need more processors my guy...

Why not mine other crypto????:patrice: