1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's not speak about Solana ever again :aicmon:

I just said I wouldn’t but while looking thru some of my old posts re: solana, I seen one where I was bigging you up for finding it @ $15 in march 2021…so I get it :francis:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just said I wouldn’t but while looking thru some of my old posts re: solana, I seen one where I was bigging you up for finding it @ $15 in march 2021…so I get it :francis:

shyt, I was trying to get in the ICO way back.

In the Coli crypto chat I was saying I'd buy at $2 but that was maybe the 2019 bear market. Some brehs said nah because it wouldn't compete with Ethereum.

Crypto is the embodiment of "you miss all the shots you don't take."

Took me years to get over not buying 100,000 RUNE at .009 back when it was only on Binance Dex.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt, I was trying to get in the ICO way back.

In the Coli crypto chat I was saying I'd buy at $2 but that was maybe the 2019 bear market. Some brehs said nah because it wouldn't compete with Ethereum.

Crypto is the embodiment of "you miss all the shots you don't take."

Took me years to get over not buying 100,000 RUNE at .009 back when it was only on Binance Dex.

ya unfortunately they don’t teach many of us about investments and shyt of the sort in some schools and certainly in some homes…thru the years, there were countless opportunities for me to REALISTICALLY make anywhere from high 7 figures to high 8 figures (possibly flirting with low 9 figures) fukking with crypto if I knew a lot more than I did at the time instead of learning/failing on the fly…I’ve managed to have some success and the opportunity still remains as long as I have the patience/desire for it…there’s been absolutely no other opportunity like it for me tho so I can’t lament too much over the misses…just gotta keep going or stop

Last edited:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
$SOL isn't even close to its ATH so there's time to jump in.

I mentioned it a few days ago when it was $29 bucks. I should have bought more myself, ha.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya unfortunately they don’t teach many of us about investments and shyt of the sort in some schools and certainly in some homes…thru the years, there were countless opportunities for me to REALISTICALLY make anywhere from low 7 figures to high 7 figures (possibly flirting with low 8 figures) fukking with crypto if I knew a lot more than I did at the time instead of learning/failing on the fly…I’ve managed to have some success and the opportunity still remains as long as I have the patience/desire for it…there’s been absolutely no other opportunity like it for me tho so I can’t lament too much over the misses…just gotta keep going or stop

Yeah, I just need to be more aggressive now and start trading again. I think I could easily do 2 1k trades a week as long as market conditions are good. Even if I only get 10% that's 200 a week. Maybe get a 40% move or greater here and there. Rotate some profits to long term holds and withdraw some.

When Binance was up I was eating on trades. Coinbase doesn't have as many coins but I just gotta make due.

I just want want to stay active and not leave money on the table. I'm following too many good traders to not do it. They always hit on something.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I just need to be more aggressive now and start trading again. I think I could easily do 2 1k trades a week as long as market conditions are good.

yeah this is important…with anything you’re good at/accustomed to doing, you can lose instincts or your feel for it without practice…that happened to me…but the mistake I made was playing with too much money while shaking off the rust and I was just making some bad decisions even tho the opportunities were ripe…FOMO’ing in at tops…panic selling bcuz I was only focused on the price dropping instead of paying attention to increasing holder counts/volume…I felt like a newbie all over again…the good news is it didn’t take too long to shake off the rust…bad news is I fumbled a lot of money regaining instincts, strategies, etc.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
$SOL isn't even close to its ATH so there's time to jump in.

I mentioned it a few days ago when it was $29 bucks. I should have bought more myself, ha.
Exactly not even alt season yet , timing the very top and very bottom almost impossible

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah this is important…with anything you’re good at/accustomed to doing, you can lose instincts or your feel for it without practice…that happened to me…but the mistake I made was playing with too much money while shaking off the rust and I was just making some bad decisions even tho the opportunities were ripe…FOMO’ing in at tops…panic selling bcuz I was only focused on the price dropping instead of paying attention to increasing holder counts/volume…I felt like a newbie all over again…the good news is it didn’t take too long to shake off the rust…bad news is I fumbled a lot of money regaining instincts, strategies, etc.

I'm currently in trades with AVAX, CELO, and LINK at just 500 each. I need one to hit a target so I can exit. I don't like sitting in a trade during the weekend but unless a stop loss is triggered I'm not backing out.

There was a trader named Pika on Twitter who was guaranteed money back in 2020. Never seen anyone be so accurate and his targets would hit within days. He completely disappeared so I think COVID got him or something else. Wish he was still around because he made me about 35k in a few months and I never put in more that $1,000 on a single trade.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
hopefully we fully break thru this resistance. no rate hike been helping out today

JF04G11m

total MC looking decent too

PeOJ2FoF

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People missed the train with Solana... as people miss the trains with alot of coins...:francis: it happens to the best of us...

Imagine $15 to now $44 dollars...:wow:

“missed the train” might be too strong cuz some feel it’s going back to $250…I did see one overzealous prediction of $1k but I don’t remember who that account was or what his/her track record is…ETH went from $10 to $1k granted it’s an entirely different beast and is the building block of a high percentage of coins out there…I’ll pick a little up just to satisfy my FOMO but I’m still expecting (low key hoping for) a winter dip

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
“missed the train” might be too strong cuz some feel it’s going back to $250…I did see one overzealous prediction of $1k but I don’t remember who that account was or what his/her track record is…ETH went from $10 to $1k granted it’s an entirely different beast and is the building block of a high percentage of coins out there…I’ll pick a little up just to satisfy my FOMO but I’m still expecting (low key hoping for) a winter dip

damn y'all won if y'all got in on the dip...:wow: $1k per token??? sheesh...