giphy.gif

Floki outta nowhere too...:picard:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

I don't give a damn about yuga or bayc nor any of their products but this shyt hilarious to me. All that shyt Pauly was talking to have the case go against him. Be the loudest ones that get hit the hardest. All that "cope harder" and pndc/pondswap talk and look what happened. Pndc trending down and prolly go down further. Don't know what rewards people expecting to get. shyt prolly gonna add a zero soon enough if things get worse.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown

I don't give a damn about yuga or bayc nor any of their products but this shyt hilarious to me. All that shyt Pauly was talking to have the case go against him. Be the loudest ones that get hit the hardest. All that "cope harder" and pndc/pondswap talk and look what happened. Pndc trending down and prolly go down further. Don't know what rewards people expecting to get. shyt prolly gonna add a zero soon enough if things get worse.

Pauly has always been obnoxious, always talking tough, just like that idiot Bitboy.:mjlol:.

That scammer really tagged his soon to be ex wife and mistress in the same tweet when announcing his divorce.:russ:.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

not the least bit surprised…he might be dealing with another similar case…stole the idea behind some other NFTs and just merely flipped the direction they were facing then tried to say it was done as a parody or some BS…straight crook/scammer…the “joke” was the money that got stolen during the early stages of the PNDC/pondswap release was for eventually paying off this case (the ape NFT joints) lol smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf you still in FINE? any thoughts? i think one strong catalyst can send it. price action seems to be improving.

you got a bag in it, @mannyrs13 ?

nah…granted this is the first time in a while they’ve had a significant increase in holders…it was at 5800 a month ago then dropped below 5600 and has been juggling between 5500 and 5650 for a solid minute…looks like they might finally revisit 5700 after several weeks…I suspect these are just buybacks tho…I haven’t seen any real sustainable movement yet whether it’s price, holders, volumes

the smurf cat resurgence has my attention tho…thought it was a dead cat bounce at first (no pun) but it’s done a 10x the last week or so…not sure but I think the artist has come out in support of the token and/or maybe it’s gone viral on tik tok again…but it was dormant for a few weeks now (maybe even a whole month) before it jumped from a $2M mcap to $20M…volume is ok at $6M and they’re approaching 5k holders so it’s still early but I’m curious to see how far it goes…I’m not in either coin now but I was in both at some point

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
this shyt be taking patience which most of these young degens don't have. i got this silk road coin back in late august early september, bout $230 total for all buys plus gas fees. i noticed the EMA was gonna cross and it was getting geared up for a decent move. that shyt now back around 09/11 prices. month and a half later but still practically back to even, maybe a little more now. but thats not good enough for me. :birdman:

cz42QELr

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i think this thread is messed up or maybe the site. i left chrome tab on this thread and left for a while then it redirected me to some mcafee site talking bout 5 viruses, yet every other open tab still looks fine. gotta see whats going on in event staff or whatever support they got going on around here.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
these recent long wicks got me a bit iffy. marked it as a price range for now. maybe it tests another level lower if Friday finishes red since that could lead into some downward momentum on the weekend but who knows. i was thinking of sending to CB and swapping for stable to see if it dips much lower like 32k or below. but then they would count that as a taxable event and them short term gains prolly kill me this year plus the etf news can pop any minute sending it skyrocketing so i'm not tryna do anything foolish. not worth the risk.

u1hkWlxP

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
these recent long wicks got me a bit iffy. marked it as a price range for now. maybe it tests another level lower if Friday finishes red since that could lead into some downward momentum on the weekend but who knows. i was thinking of sending to CB and swapping for stable to see if it dips much lower like 32k or below. but then they would count that as a taxable event and them short term gains prolly kill me this year plus the etf news can pop any minute sending it skyrocketing so i'm not tryna do anything foolish. not worth the risk.

u1hkWlxP
Market will always do what it wants but yeah anything flying up that fast is sus. I'm lowkey shytting myself due to still being tethered up and potentially missing a mini bull run but i need to activate the stoic in me because there's no way i'm reentering the market like this lol. Halving a good 6 months away still, people will want much cheaper btc right? :mjcry:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Market will always do what it wants but yeah anything flying up that fast is sus. I'm lowkey shytting myself due to still being tethered up and potentially missing a mini bull run but i need to activate the stoic in me because there's no way i'm reentering the market like this lol. Halving a good 6 months away still, people will want much cheaper btc right? :mjcry:

btc was 20k before all this at one point and they laughed at it like it was a joke...:francis: I dont think its ever going back down man...:dead: if it does it will rebound due to everyone getting in...

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps

:umad: