1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
memes been on fire today…can’t remember seeing a saturday like this these last few months

:ehh:

Ragnar looking nice.

Lila I was able to catch the dip around .10 now back up around .13. Memes def looking good for the most part. They gonna have a good weekend and likely even extend into first half of November. Looking as things remain stable and nothing too crazy happens far as market fukkery goes.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ragnar looking nice.

Lila I was able to catch the dip around .10 now back up around .13. Memes def looking good for the most part. They gonna have a good weekend and likely even extend into first half of November. Looking as things remain stable and nothing too crazy happens far as market fukkery goes.

that “cartel” coin I was talking about (BCAT) went thru the roof…a couple of random shyt I scoped hit $1M mcap in a day coming from as low as ($5-30k mcap)…BTC/ETH doing well has definitely restored a bit of “confidence” in the meme space

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
added 75k more to rangar cuz for 40 bucks if it hits a dollar that be a hell of a come up. yeah eth looks like it may be losing some momentum which is prolly whats causing all the meme coins to run. this price range i just added based on the mid august spike looks to have been resistance a few times before that plus i saw another resistance from june of last year plus a few others were it would go over it a bit and then back down going back to 2021, well actually like this chart shows a few times as well, every spike seems to come back to that range or even go lower. this recent spike didn't even touch the trendline. if i ran a horizontal line from current price to where trendline is then that matches up in early february so a bit more than 3 months from now. not saying it would take that long to test the trend again but if it comes to that, how much patience would people have? the cross on bottom of the price range is just to the right in early december so a bit closer but thats if it can break thru it and stay up there.

bswpX5cI

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so I’ve recently suspected that devs will put high initial buy/sell taxes on a coin to buy themselves some time (and get additional tokens for themselves from taxes) as they establish multiple wallets and buy up a large portion of the supply…but now I just seen proof of it…was tracking a coin as soon as it launched cuz it had a really cool name/ticker…but the taxes were too high…still watched it and it was eventually labeled a honeypot but I was still very suspicious…it just got reversed and renounced and appears to be a clean contract now…token was maybe around $15k mcap when I saw it (didn’t buy)…once they renounced the contract and removed the honeypot label it was up to $100k+ mcap lol…these cats are sneaky man lol

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Rumors bidens speech tomorrow will address btc mining and quantum computing. Its sounds like they’re going to use the “clean energy” card. Might be a line drawn between memes and utility.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Rumors bidens speech tomorrow will address btc mining and quantum computing. Its sounds like they’re going to use the “clean energy” card. Might be a line drawn between memes and utility.

President is a dumbass...:mjlol:
You know another things that confuses me and pisses me off is that they claim mining for btc is destructive and doesnt use clean energy... BTC mining uses electrictiy... but so does chrging EV cars which is green energy... so which is it?!?!:what: both use electricity so how is 1 good and 1 bad???

• Dap
Reactions: DLo

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
President is a dumbass...:mjlol:
You know another things that confuses me and pisses me off is that they claim mining for btc is destructive and doesnt use clean energy... BTC mining uses electrictiy... but so does chrging EV cars which is green energy... so which is it?!?!:what: both use electricity so how is 1 good and 1 bad???
Seems to be the going rate. He’s gonna say btc miners are “stealing power from american families”. Everyone’s going hard on renewables so this is his moment to be a “leader of the first world”
:pachaha: Too late cac