1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
on an interesting note, he’s also exposing how devs create multiple fresh wallets for buying tokens early on which allows them to control the charts…at this point tho, I feel like that is the worst keep secret in the space
I’ve gone back to using dexspy and targeting super low cap coins…and ya I’m peeping a lot of the sneaky shyt some of these devs do during the early life of a contract prior to renouncing it

case in point…this morning/early afternoon, I watched a coin run up to almost 900 holders within the first hour and then just stopped…volume, price, holder count just stopped…no progression…thought maybe it was a presale that had just dropped but that wasn’t the case…just checked back in (I’m not in it but was curious to see if there was any progression whatsoever after 6-7 hours) and there’s been no real movement…this is just one example that potentially shows some of these devs (they more than likely use bots to make buys) are in control of 100s wallets at a time with some of these projects (speaking on just memes)

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@surf

I saw ragnar had some buys earlier. Too soon to tell if it could make a comeback but I'm optimistic. Did see some new ragnar coin was being released and you know how I feel about that. So I shilled them the one I have in their post.

5O42rs0f

Speaking of coins like that, the new apu didn't amount to shyt really but the one I was in that I said I felt disrespected by the copy wasn't doing shyt so I had to get out last night. I mean how you gonna let another coin punk you by copying the name and not clapback. I was in their replies fudding and shilling the first apu and all I got was a few likes and replies by what seemed like bots or the typical main cheerleaders each coin has that seem like bots. But the main account wasn't doing shyt or posting shyt. I asked them ever like a month about any updates on cmc/cg and some random came on talking about that takes time and money cuz this was a community token. Well when you doing less than $500 in volume a day, there's not much of a community. Clowns wanna say the dev left but not like they were doing a much better job anyways.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf

I saw ragnar had some buys earlier. Too soon to tell if it could make a comeback but I'm optimistic. Did see some new ragnar coin was being released and you know how I feel about that. So I shilled them the one I have in their post.

5O42rs0f

Speaking of coins like that, the new apu didn't amount to shyt really but the one I was in that I said I felt disrespected by the copy wasn't doing shyt so I had to get out last night. I mean how you gonna let another coin punk you by copying the name and not clapback. I was in their replies fudding and shilling the first apu and all I got was a few likes and replies by what seemed like bots or the typical main cheerleaders each coin has that seem like bots. But the main account wasn't doing shyt or posting shyt. I asked them ever like a month about any updates on cmc/cg and some random came on talking about that takes time and money cuz this was a community token. Well when you doing less than $500 in volume a day, there's not much of a community. Clowns wanna say the dev left but not like they were doing a much better job anyways.

man all these shytcoins can burn in hell lol…SHIB was the only one I can say I made a decent play on that was based on “concrete” information at the time…even the other ones I had success with, I now realize I was lucky to a larger extent cuz the legs can fall out from under these shyts at any time…imo they are all scams (memecoins) from the jump with devs ready to bail/dump if a coin doesn’t gain any momentum…if a coin does happen to gain momentum, then the more competent devs will try and send it cuz they realize more money is at stake…ultimately these shyts is all trash tho…sometimes you’ll find 3-4 coins with the same name launching in the same day cuz these dudes are on some “monkey see, monkey do” shyt…so if one coin does well there’s gonna be a whole bunch of copycats

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
theyre saying Biden is going to make some statements Monday regarding blockchain and ai.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Lot of coins looking decent but one I see is likely getting ready for a run may be Fantom. Still within that downtrend line. But past few days it's been staying above the 100 EMA line (orange one) and it's easy to see how well it tends to do when it's above the line vs under it like it was since like May until recently. Just waiting on the 20 day EMA to cross back bullish. Plus then it'll break out of that downtrend. If that does happen I'm hoping it meets resistance where it looks to have met it before so then it can retest the trend line and fly upwards. If it does that breakout and retest move then I might have to be tempted to maybe green another 1k coins near the retest depending on how things look overall by then. Maybe more if something rise runs big first. I say touch that resistance line around mid November then retest trendline around late November then cross resistance by mid December, sideways a bit to build support around .33, and then fly upwards to start 2024. Don't know what they got going on as far as utilities or tech or blockchain stuff but if they got something cooking, even better. I shall see.

8ky2IRlc

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i found this coin on dexsniffer yesterday after i had heard about this lockheed martin inu that i also got some. called liquidlayer token. so i threw in .15 and got impatient and sold later on for .13, cuz it had dipped a bit or looked dead i think lol. saw it bounced back a bit so i got 5000 coins back which was a bit more than .10. didn't see much social media presence for them but i recently found their twitter. only a 10 million coin supply too. currently around .05 but i'm optimistic. hopefully it reaches .10 soon but my goal is much higher than that, like 100M market cap which is like $10 a coin.

I was looking thru their posts and came across some documentation they have.

looks decent to me. it seems like this not a coin based on a meme like pepe, a current world event like the lockheed martin one based on war, or any other foolishness they decide to make a coin out of. not even at 170 holders so i know i'm early if this thing is successful. i see something about miners rewards that seems interesting if done right. i'll have to keep a close eye on this one but i'm liking what i'm seeing so far.

Good to see them get listed on coingecko. Hopefully it helps them get more exposure.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
may be wrong but have a feeling that btc and eth may slow down a bit, maybe drop tho not much and the alts are gonna have a run to end the year. feel like we might get an alt season maybe even until the halving.

And then a massive dump after that :demonic: