1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
there’s a dude in a defunct TG group who’s the “owner” of a dumped project…folks suspected he abandoned the project so they created a new group and are claiming they’re “taking it over”…now dude’s upset and claiming he’s working for the cartel and he’s not the true owner…so he’s threatening folks to buy the old TG group off him :mjlol:

on an interesting note, he’s also exposing how devs create multiple fresh wallets for buying tokens early on which allows them to control the charts…at this point tho, I feel like that is the worst keep secret in the space

Whether it's the dev or the community, them fukkers ain't be doing shyt. I seen a few coins talk about the dev left and the "community" took over yet I see nothing happen or no activity or communication. Be like motherfukker do something. Keep the name ringing at least.

Yeah they prolly got a bunch of early wallets with most the supply and that's prolly where most the early pump comes from.

They be doing some shady shyt all over the industry.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Whether it's the dev or the community, them fukkers ain't be doing shyt. I seen a few coins talk about the dev left and the "community" took over yet I see nothing happen or no activity or communication. Be like motherfukker do something. Keep the name ringing at least.

Yeah they prolly got a bunch of early wallets with most the supply and that's prolly where most the early pump comes from.

They be doing some shady shyt all over the industry.

honestly I think the whole cartel story is some BS they cooked up to give the coin a “narrative”…I don’t see how simply creating a new TG group gives the community “control” of the token…that being said I wouldn’t be surprised if criminal/terrorist enterprises do have ppl creating shytcoins to fund some of their shyt which is a crazy ass thought

I’ve gone back to using dexspy and targeting super low cap coins…and ya I’m peeping a lot of the sneaky shyt some of these devs do during the early life of a contract prior to renouncing it

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
PEPE about to break out?

:lupe:

I added some when it dipped back down the other day and it's been looking good so far. I was hesitant cuz it had been trending down overall but said fukk it. I saw pndc had gone up but was dipping but I didn't get any back. That one also was struggling. I just hated all the bs and toxic shyt surrounding those coins. People convincing you to buy while dumping themselves and Pauly with his typical foolishness, and Pepe with their dev team drama. Every time pndc would announce a new pair on their swap the price of pndc would drop, got discouraging. If pepe can do a 10x or hit ATH or whatever number is higher, I'm all for it. I just gotta ignore the noise & track the charts hoping it does keep having legs. I know that big burn helped. Someone was recently posting about whether everyone wanted pepe or new pepe and I said I'd rather pepe while new pepe keeps burning coins then streets running itself beginning of 2024 the latest.

Some possible targets for pepe if this next run truly legit & there's no fukkery involved.
9hUcmcrf

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i found this coin on dexsniffer yesterday after i had heard about this lockheed martin inu that i also got some. called liquidlayer token. so i threw in .15 and got impatient and sold later on for .13, cuz it had dipped a bit or looked dead i think lol. saw it bounced back a bit so i got 5000 coins back which was a bit more than .10. didn't see much social media presence for them but i recently found their twitter. only a 10 million coin supply too. currently around .05 but i'm optimistic. hopefully it reaches .10 soon but my goal is much higher than that, like 100M market cap which is like $10 a coin.

I was looking thru their posts and came across some documentation they have.

looks decent to me. it seems like this not a coin based on a meme like pepe, a current world event like the lockheed martin one based on war, or any other foolishness they decide to make a coin out of. not even at 170 holders so i know i'm early if this thing is successful. i see something about miners rewards that seems interesting if done right. i'll have to keep a close eye on this one but i'm liking what i'm seeing so far.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
PEPE’s devs said they’re trying to get it to .0003 by next year. not sure how feasible that is. though, it’s definitely performing better than it has of late.

Shib is still trading like shibarium was a non factor.

:francis:

I am surprised it wasnt a RUG... :huhldup: and it's still here...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I am surprised it wasnt a RUG... :huhldup: and it's still here...

With all the fukkery with the devs and their tokens, it's a surprise for sure. But apparently that stupid frog is like a god to these degen weirdos so it's gonna stay here for a long time. The mob controls the narrative most of the time with these meme coins.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Def loving the fet pump. Most are staked tho. Just took rewards earlier after a while but not cashing out until the big run. Gotta see if I compound more often cuz I been slacking lately.

I'm not touching my Fet until way far in the future...:pachaha: no worries for me.. everything else right now in my portfolio is fair game... i need this transit van so i can start my own business.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
:mjtf:

how is shib looking real good? i don’t even think it’s lost the zero it regained after the shibarium hype died down.

It's rebounding after the shibarium crash that's what im referring to... also it's be steady climbing since then. also primed for a resurgence since the burn mechanism been added to it's ecosystem.:hubie: breathe bruh... just breathe