1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
don’t soft fud, bro. this is the beginning of the bull run. positive vibes only. already put my order in for a new car. we out here.

fd3c27217130e74d07469029a2ad067a.jpg

:troll:

I hate these type of dudes so much that I will go back to a TG group after a memecoin has died just to be petty and rub that shyt in…to be fair some of them are trolls convincing ppl to hold as they continue to slowly rape the liquidity

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the ETF didnt get approved yet?!?:dahell:
Not yet:

"The iShares spot Bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) proposed by investment firm BlackRock has been listed on the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC), suggesting potential approval by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission."

I think being listed is just a step. But it looks like these are going to happen.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not yet:

"The iShares spot Bitcoin exchange-traded fund (ETF) proposed by investment firm BlackRock has been listed on the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation (DTCC), suggesting potential approval by the United States Securities and Exchange Commission."

I think being listed is just a step. But it looks like these are going to happen.

man when the SEC approves it... :ohhh: :wow:

BTC 33K now...:dead:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I hate these type of dudes so much that I will go back to a TG group after a memecoin has died just to be petty and rub that shyt in…to be fair some of them are trolls convincing ppl to hold as they continue to slowly rape the liquidity

thats what i noticed with these uptober clowns. twitter hasn't been active and no buys coming in. my sale for .04 the last transaction they've had and that was earlier today i believe. they come on twitter after a few days talking bout its still uptober. i told them clowns that shyt was dead and everyone else should get out.

lot of these coins tweet replies be bots or retards saying the same shyt on some contact me for help with your project. i'm like motherfukker who are you that they need your help?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dumbass still sitting on a bunch of USDC :francis:

I just been living life and not paying attention to the market. Every time I do that the market goes up. Oh, well I'm still holding onto a few coins but completely missed buying SOL and INJ and of course they're pumping the hardest.

On the bright side most alts have barely pumped.

We'll probably not get a pullback until 40-42k.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
they tryin to front run it , nobody wants to short BTC right now with the imminent ETF approval on deck :lolbron:

didn't it pump with some fake etf approval last week or week before? i'm kinda iffy on the etf thing, not like i'm against it or anything. i know it'll prolly bring more people to the market. but i see no reason to get involved especially if they'll have fees and whatnot. institutions already prolly own most the btc anyways. i don't even have half a coin myself, tho better than most of the world like prolly all of us in here. i just think it be better to get it oneself and avoid any etf drama. just that not enough young people taking advantage of the opportunity, especially with how things have been going in the country last year or so. not sure how long this pump will last but i'm sure there'll be plenty of greedy paperhands that need the money that'll sell soon as an etf gets approved instead of waiting for the pump to go higher. blackrock and all them other motherfukkers already got plenty of btc anyways to sell to their customers. so they'll be more than happy to get cheaper coins too. ima just keep holding what i got overall. taking just from my usdc and seeing if any decent dips come in. lets see how things look in the morning especially with powell speaking in the afternoon. cuz that motherfukker can make us celebrate or make us miserable.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
didn't it pump with some fake etf approval last week or week before? i'm kinda iffy on the etf thing, not like i'm against it or anything. i know it'll prolly bring more people to the market. but i see no reason to get involved especially if they'll have fees and whatnot. institutions already prolly own most the btc anyways. i don't even have half a coin myself, tho better than most of the world like prolly all of us in here. i just think it be better to get it oneself and avoid any etf drama. just that not enough young people taking advantage of the opportunity, especially with how things have been going in the country last year or so. not sure how long this pump will last but i'm sure there'll be plenty of greedy paperhands that need the money that'll sell soon as an etf gets approved instead of waiting for the pump to go higher. blackrock and all them other motherfukkers already got plenty of btc anyways to sell to their customers. so they'll be more than happy to get cheaper coins too. ima just keep holding what i got overall. taking just from my usdc and seeing if any decent dips come in. lets see how things look in the morning especially with powell speaking in the afternoon. cuz that motherfukker can make us celebrate or make us miserable.

Man look all you gotta know is...:

:russ:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man i thought this etf shyt wouldn't make any noise until january at the very earliest, just my luck im all stabled up because of the escalating middle east conflict, when playing it safe goes wrong :mjcry: .

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there’s a dude in a defunct TG group who’s the “owner” of a dumped project…folks suspected he abandoned the project so they created a new group and are claiming they’re “taking it over”…now dude’s upset and claiming he’s working for the cartel and he’s not the true owner…so he’s threatening folks to buy the old TG group off him :mjlol:

on an interesting note, he’s also exposing how devs create multiple fresh wallets for buying tokens early on which allows them to control the charts…at this point tho, I feel like that is the worst keep secret in the space