1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
they ended up relaunching a few days ago…picked up a handful to satisfy my FOMO but not much…still waiting/hoping for a big dip…it’s been “bouncing” between $8-11 for a couple days…I feel like everyone is waiting for them to announce the specifics of revenue sharing and for folks to see how much money is generated/distributed to token holders
Might check for some then :ehh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
THAT'S GONNA BE INSANE IF TRUE.... :mindblown:

could also be a reason WHY the SEC went hardbody after them too...:mjpls:

SEC gonna SEC…2019 I let all their “noise” shake me out of some solid fukking bags as I sincerely believed crypto would be over with how hard they came down on the industry during that bear market…in the end tho everything ended up falling into place for the better bcuz the projects that survive thrive…if XRP wins this fight that has been going probably since I got into crypto, they’re gonna be golden

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
SEC gonna SEC…2019 I let all their “noise” shake me out of some solid fukking bags as I sincerely believed crypto would be over with how hard they came down on the industry during that bear market…in the end tho everything ended up falling into place for the better bcuz the projects that survive thrive…if XRP wins this fight that has been going probably since I got into crypto, they’re gonna be golden

Damn breh you should have held...:why:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where do these dumb people come from. This dude is begging for money and people actually donated to him. I'm reading he already got over 100k in donations, 70K from ETH. Looks like he's still doing drugs as well

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: wasnt this dude already rich himself?
Apparently it was the companies and he has been frozen out of the funds. He didn't actually own that Lambo. So he's suing them. Saying they have sent him death threats and such and he's filed a police report. And they're going at each other, so it's going to get even dirtier. He comes across as a scammer to me.