1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
this random guy i follow, don't know how or from where he came from, was shilling this random pepe coin. looks like he left it:

not surprising since its going back down to zero.

i got rid of all my original pepe, just have pond coin. only pepe i have is the new one i got that burns coins even tho its been struggling. feel like the supply burn is gonna help out in the long run so i'm not too worried. long as I have a decent amount of USDC plus my pndc looking good, I'm not stressed.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i haven't but looks like its been trending downwards and likely drop some more.
i got rid of all my original pepe, just have pond coin. only pepe i have is the new one i got that burns coins even tho its been struggling. feel like the supply burn is gonna help out in the long run so i'm not too worried. long as I have a decent amount of USDC plus my pndc looking good, I'm not stressed.

$FINE is using the same token burn “utility” coincidentally…ironically “lord kek” who was affiliated with the OG PEPE is involved in this too…there was a lot of FUD early on that almost caused the project to tank bcuz ppl doubted his involvement…but he has participated in the TG chat at times and has pinned messages in the group…it got listed on lbank a day or two ago plus it’s the weekend so it’s dipped a bit…this seems to be a make it or break it period potentially

Last edited:
Daps
I've seen speculation that a spot bitcoin ETF will not be approved by the SEC till Binance is taken down as to prevent market manipulation. If this happens by the end of the year or early next year, I believe the SEC will approve all the backlog of ETF applications in 2024.

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
$FINE is using the same token burn “utility” coincidentally…ironically “lord kek” who was affiliated with the OG PEPE is involved in this too…there was a lot of FUD early on that almost caused the project to tank bcuz ppl doubted his involvement…but he has participated in the TG chat at times and has pinned messages in the group…it got listed on lbank a day or two ago plus it’s the weekend so it’s dipped a bit…this seems to be a make it or break it period potentially

i see one but not as consistently. plus a much higher supply. their last burn was nearly 9 hours ago so might just be random burns unless dev does something to the contract. only 6.5% in dead wallet, and you know how people love those huge ass circulating supply coins. it does say on the dextools audit that tax is modifiable, across all 3 protocols. with an hp risk on dexanalyzer but of course thats not always guaranteed. lot of these coins lately mostly riding on hype, especially as far as who can shill for them goes.

like the guy i posted earlier shilling that new pepe, i remember a few days ago they were talking all this shyt about pauly buying yet i saw no mention of their coin from pauly.

and that same guy created his own coin and it looks like its having issues:

they'll get someone to hype up a coin then dump on the rest of the holders after they loaded up all the hype.

Daps
are you sure that’s him? because someone claiming to be lord kek has come out and said he has nothing to do with FINE, and that they’re using his name without his permission. whoever is running the OG PEPE Twitter says that “lord kek” is not affiliated with FINE or any other project but PEPE.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
are you sure that’s him? because someone claiming to be lord kek has come out and said he has nothing to do with FINE, and that they’re using his name without his permission. whoever is running the OG PEPE Twitter says that “lord kek” is not affiliated with FINE or any other project but PEPE.

that was the FUD early on that caused it to almost tank a week ago…been running since…these devs beef like crazy tho

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
I've seen speculation that a spot bitcoin ETF will not be approved by the SEC till Binance is taken down as to prevent market manipulation. If this happens by the end of the year or early next year, I believe the SEC will approve all the backlog of ETF applications in 2024.

Folks not paying attention to this for whatever reason. I get the feeling its going to be a bigger wave than expected, and might suck air out of the market as a whole for a good period prior to the next bull run.

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Folks not paying attention to this for whatever reason. I get the feeling its going to be a bigger wave than expected, and might suck air out of the market as a whole for a good period prior to the next bull run.

Binance going down would be worse than FTX's collapse. The market will tank.

Where does their volume go without another CEX like FTX?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw some tweets about $BANANA dropping, didn't know it was a clusterfukk.
You buy some @surf ?

they ended up relaunching a few days ago…picked up a handful to satisfy my FOMO but not much…still waiting/hoping for a big dip…it’s been “bouncing” between $8-11 for a couple days…I feel like everyone is waiting for them to announce the specifics of revenue sharing and for folks to see how much money is generated/distributed to token holders

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Hearing tons of chatter on my FB about an XRP party this month...:jbhmm: y'all heard about it???? I wanna buy more when i can...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
what is that? (genuinely asking)

something going on september 28-29th...:jbhmm:

but i cannot find specific details... @surf @mannyrs13

EDIT: found it... :youngsabo:

• Ripple is hosting a party in New York City on September 29, 2023 to celebrate its legal victory against the SEC.
  • There are rumors that Ripple may go public through an IPO or settle with the SEC.
  • The outcome of the party could have a significant impact on the future of Ripple and XRP.