1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

*edit*

quoted the wrong post initially

just deployed a little over 10 minutes ago and it’s already up to $7+ from $0.65 and at 3k+ holders

tried to get in at $0.65 but far too many ppl are buying in/running up the price…I wasn’t looking to spend more than $1 out the gate…will just wait and see if/where it settles down later on

also the final contract info needs to be sorted out…it’s showing as a honeypot even tho it is the official contract…this happens tho sometimes when a coin is recently deployed…just sitting back and waiting for a much better entry when everything is sorted out/settled down…presalers and devs are not gonna ignore an immediate 10x (I hope lol) even tho this has the potential to go much higher

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*edit*

quoted the wrong post initially

just deployed a little over 10 minutes ago and it’s already up to $7+ from $0.65 and at 3k+ holders

tried to get in at $0.65 but far too many ppl are buying in/running up the price…I wasn’t looking to spend more than $1 out the gate…will just wait and see if/where it settles down later on

also the final contract info needs to be sorted out…it’s showing as a honeypot even tho it is the official contract…this happens tho sometimes when a coin is recently deployed…just sitting back and waiting for a much better entry when everything is sorted out/settled down…presalers and devs are not gonna ignore an immediate 10x (I hope lol) even tho this has the potential to go much higher

also they have the wrong mcap listed on dextools…10M is the total supply but the circulating supply is 2.5M so the mcap is lower than what is showing on dextools…alright last word on it.

*edit*

wow smh…nothing can ever be simple in crypto lol…jeezus christ…

big mess…there are ppl who I saw throw mid-5 figures at this who weren’t bots…they gonna be antsy until this gets corrected

on a potentially positive note this will cause a lot of short-term FUD…maybe enough that the token doesn’t run as hard initially on relaunch…I am already seeing FUD that their TG was deleted and that they ran with the funds but I’m literally in their TG channel right now…it is a very successful project PRIOR to the team deciding to launch tokens…the #s on dune support that…so that’s not going to change…the anticipation was large enough that the holder count ran up to almost 5k in an hour…ngl tho this is a nasty setback

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw some tweets about $BANANA dropping, didn't know it was a clusterfukk.
You buy some @surf ?

nah I was waiting for a dip and for the contract info to be updated…I knew it would do well but it did better than I expected early on…it was up to about $2-3 within seconds (started off at $0.65)…I saw it go as high as $7-8 (and close to 5k holders in about an hour) before they made the announcement that they screwed up the contract…dunno how long it will take for them to relaunch but there’s a lot they have to do so I can’t call it…I expect they’ll do a proper relaunch cuz their rep is on the line but technically speaking they did just dump millions of dollars worth of tokens and if they wanted to they could just disappear and not give a shyt

*edit*

@Slimkid07 here’s an update…

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
crazy fukkery there. didn't get involved myself but heard about it. who knows if they did it out of negligence or just lack of knowledge trying to create a coin, thinking it was gonna make them rich.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah I was waiting for a dip and for the contract info to be updated…I knew it would do well but it did better than I expected early on…it was up to about $2-3 within seconds (started off at $0.65)…I saw it go as high as $7-8 (and close to 5k holders in about an hour) before they made the announcement that they screwed up the contract…dunno how long it will take for them to relaunch but there’s a lot they have to do so I can’t call it…I expect they’ll do a proper relaunch cuz their rep is on the line but technically speaking they did just dump millions of dollars worth of tokens and if they wanted to they could just disappear and not give a shyt

*edit*

@Slimkid07 here’s an update…

Epic rug :mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve got a secret but I can’t tell but if something major comes out then you’ll know I was right ass muthafukka over here smh

binance US CEO resigned yesterday and this guy seems to be implying it is part of some larger news that’s supposed to come out related to binance/CZ

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Vechain and Vetho listed on coinbase I got 300k Vechain tokens…Can prob push .5 next bull

bruh that’s great news…damn…I never thought they’d get listed on there…I had vechain since before they did the swap and increased the token supply…ended up selling my bag after the swap/conversion when binance was shutting its doors to US customers bcuz I didn’t think it’d ever get listed on a US exchange…I know it went up to $0.20-0.25 during the last bull run so I don’t think $0.50 is unfathomable…damn that’s dope

Last edited: