1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If people was smart and had bags since the beginning they should have just sold...:ld:

maybe a portion depending on how big their bag is…but this is more than likely just getting started…it was a slight/expected retrace…nothing severe

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
YO HOLY shyt GEMINI ALLOWED ME TO BUY XRP!!!!:banderas:
michael-jackson-dancing.gif

:gladbron:

I totally forgot i had an old gemini account somewhere i just had to log back in after like mad years...:mjlol:
fukk Gemini. They won't let me make an account. :pacspit:
And it's been over 6 years.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:picard: where do you live bruh??? have you tried recently? I had an account with them since like 2017-18 it appears...
Cali.
I initially applied back in 2017, then 2018 and 19. They just responded back with, "Sorry, onward and upward" or some ho shyt.
The rest of the exchanges? I don't have any problems.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Cali.
I initially applied back in 2017, then 2018 and 19. They just responded back with, "Sorry, onward and upward" or some ho shyt.
The rest of the exchanges? I don't have any problems.

:wtf: wow... wtf... do you have anti crypto legislation out in cali???? in nyc they kicked me off binance when the nyc hammer came down so i had to liquidate and cash out binance..:beli: gemini i guess was more forgiving i just left it dormant...

Daps
What did you get in at? I might throw a little bit on it as I know the original Pepe holders are pissed right now with the recent events. Maybe this will take off?
overly emotional holders of the original PEPE are pissed, perhaps. most holders are fairly unbothered by what transpired. whales are still holding and accumulating.

i’m not convinced this new pepe will hit 100 million, much less 1 billion. we will see.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing crazy, and probably going to lose it all, but put $500 in on this new Pepe. Tired of missing out on some of these meme pumps.

shyt then you should be close to doubling your money by now the way this is running…this thing needs to slow down or cool off for a bit lol

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Shibarium Scaling Final Update

Shibarium is LIVE and operating well!
STATS AS OF NOW
So far, before this announcement, we have accumulated over 65,000 wallets and 350,000 transactions. We've see a variety of fun, unusual, and sometimes offensive tokens deployed on Shibarium alongside a variety of platforms. Within these thousands of tokens, we will see which will rise to the top.

Now that we've proven that all funds are safu (as we said), and that Shibarium is ready for prime time, we will reopen our channels.

"Those who build in the bear market, will win in the bull market."-Ryoshi
THANKS
But before that, I need to give explanation and a huge thank you to the Polygon team. Quickly after the incident began, I called Sandeep from Polygon directly and without a second thought, he helped provide additional resources to ensure a perfect outcome to the situation. And that, is why our pivot to fork Polygon was the correct one.

Specifically Thank You To: Sandeep, JD, OxKrishna, and everyone at Polygon, Paul from Unification, Navdeep, Vijay, Vishwajeet, Robil, Ayush, Prashant, Vikas, Aarav, and the decentralized Shibarium team. A final thank you to everyone who fought the fud and ignored the misinformation posted on multiple news sites recklessly.

NOTE ABOUT THE BRIDGE WITHDRAWL PROCESS
It is by design that the Shib, Leash, WEth withdrawls through the bridge take at least 2 Checkpoints (45 Minutes to 3 hours), and BONE withdrawl will take up to 7 days. These are confirmed working as seen below.

NEXT STEPS:
Stay tuned to official channels for Shibarium updates, and please utilize the links below for more information.

Final Reminder: Be careful of ANY token you see on Shibarium and DYOR. Again, DYOR and be careful.

Hail Shib! And happy gem hunting Degens.

www.shib.io

Name: Shibarium
Bridge: Shibarium
RPC: https://www.shibrpc.com
Symbol: BONE
Decimals: 18
URL: SHIBARIUM Explorer
CHAIN ID: 109

#shibainu #Shibtoken #Shibarium #Boneshibaswap #leash #ShibArmy #trendingpost #cryptocurrency

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
at some point yesterday evening/last night PEPE (new) had around 3600 holders…it’s currently at 4800…to do that on a sunday night is a pretty big deal since things have kinda been dead for memes on the weekends + mondays these last couple of months

*edit*

picked up 100 new holders in the last 20 minutes

Last edited: