1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

*edit*

price might dip/drop today with the new listings taking place…key thing is that the holder count and/or volume remain high

I was listening to their space last night and one guy said he was only focused on holder count and volume. Cuz as those go up, everything else will fall into place.

Def has had a nice steady increase in holders. What I need is for coingecko to list them too.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I should have put more in.:damn:.

I'd never used Uniswap, so I wa afraid I'd fukk up depositing. Otherwise I was going to pit $3,000 into Pepe at .014 last night.

We letting this Pepe coin ride or taking out some profit soon?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We letting this Pepe coin ride or taking out some profit soon?

who’s “we” …?

ultimately every man for themselves when it comes to that type of decision-making

that being said idk what the early trajectory of the OG PEPE was like so I can’t compare the two but this run so far reminds me of PEPE2.0 in that it got off to a quick start—about 4000-5000 holders in the first 2-3 days with very similar consistent volume early on at $25-30M…ultimately they made it close to $100M mcap before getting listed on kucoin (within a 9-10 day span) and then the project slowly died after…this new PEPE getting to $0.10 would be the equivalent of $100M mcap so I’ll be paying attention to what kind of momentum and news they have if/when the coin makes it to that point…if it’s announced that it’s getting listed on kucoin or a top tier exchange too early then that would more than likely lead to a large sell-off as it’d be too tempting to take profits for all the big bag holders due to all the liquidity an exchange like kucoin would provide…I did get on toward the end of the OG PEPE run-up and what was nice about that was they didn’t really announce any major exchanges until after it had accumulated a massive amount of holders and volume…so it’d be nice if the same thing happens here where it’s allowed to grow “organically” for 3-4 weeks rather than trying to get listed on an exchange like kucoin too early

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I heard on the space that some holders were burning coins on top of the burn mechanism. That should help lower supply but needs good volume. They said uniswap wallet was down to like 1.3%. Can't imagine if it gets drained completely.

Daps
who’s “we” …?

ultimately every man for themselves when it comes to that type of decision-making

that being said idk what the early trajectory of the OG PEPE was like so I can’t compare the two but this run so far reminds me of PEPE2.0 in that it got off to a quick start—about 4000-5000 holders in the first 2-3 days with very similar consistent volume early on at $25-30M…ultimately they made it close to $100M mcap before getting listed on kucoin (within a 9-10 day span) and then the project slowly died after…this new PEPE getting to $0.10 would be the equivalent of $100M mcap so I’ll be paying attention to what kind of momentum and news they have if/when the coin makes it to that point…if it’s announced that it’s getting listed on kucoin or a top tier exchange too early then that would more than likely lead to a large sell-off as it’d be too tempting to take profits for all the big bag holders due to all the liquidity an exchange like kucoin would provide…I did get on toward the end of the OG PEPE run-up and what was nice about that was they didn’t really announce any major exchanges until after it had accumulated a massive amount of holders and volume…so it’d be nice if the same thing happens here where it’s allowed to grow “organically” for 3-4 weeks rather than trying to get listed on an exchange like kucoin too early
wow, pepe 2.0 got on kucoin? that’s surprising i thought it had better standards than that.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@mannyrs13 @surf seeing multiple videos on my Youtube timeline talking about a short squeeze for shib??! WTF is that??? like a mass pump?:jbhmm:

didn't know it was possible on crypto for short squeeze especially coins other than btc. i know in stocks it happens when the short sellers don't meet their options price and they have to buy to close their puts and it causes a short squeeze of the price. but like surf said, you the one we get our news from so whatever you hear is what we hear.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
curious to see how it holds up within this price range. was resistance before and hopefully flipping to support soon.
nCXwTDPN

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
didn't know it was possible on crypto for short squeeze especially coins other than btc. i know in stocks it happens when the short sellers don't meet their options price and they have to buy to close their puts and it causes a short squeeze of the price. but like surf said, you the one we get our news from so whatever you hear is what we hear.

I mean this is news to me this also could explain why shib was constantly in the red because its being shorted and now they cant short it anymore...:ld:

EDIT: it's ridiculous shorting a stock is one thing, but shorting a crypto is WAY too risky...:picard:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I mean this is news to me this also could explain why shib was constantly in the red because its being shorted and now they cant short it anymore...:ld:

I think one of the exchanges maybe kucoin has options tho. Shib might be on there. I know I heard the bitcoin options expired this past Friday, same for all. Think it's last Friday of month if I recall, even for stocks. So they could still put in a short for next month or any after in future.

This gives a basic explanation.