1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A regular DCA will cover any dramatic dips that's the whole point of it, what if it never reaches 900 again or reaches 5k before then, nobody knows so just dca on red days. No need to complicate it :yeshrug:

You're assuming people have an endless supply of money to DCA.

There's a smart way to DCA and there's a reckless way. Be smarter so you don't waste money. More money available means you can spread your budget out to different coins or buy more of one.

I'm sure someone thought buying Matic at this level was okay and they'd just dca if it went lower:

HyKu0ba.png

You bought at 1.15 but now it looks like this:

HyKAXQj.png

You could have waited, bought at .55 and started your DCA there since .32 looks like it could possibly be the bottom. Start to DCA where there's less downside potential.

You set aside $500, DCA high, and at the end you have 800 MATIC but the person who DCA'd lower has 1200 MATIC. It's clear who's making more money.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're assuming people have an endless supply of money to DCA.

There's a smart way to DCA and there's a reckless way. Be smarter so you don't waste money. More money available means you can spread your budget out to different coins or buy more of one.

I'm sure someone thought buying Matic at this level was okay and they'd just dca if it went lower:

HyKu0ba.png

You bought at 1.15 but now it looks like this:

HyKAXQj.png

You could have waited, bought at .55 and started your DCA there since .32 looks like it could possibly be the bottom. Start to DCA where there's less downside potential.

You set aside $500, DCA high, and at the end you have 800 MATIC but the person who DCA'd lower has 1200 MATIC. It's clear who's making more money.
Again, you over simplifying it, everyones dca amount will be different. I can set mine as 100 bucks on a monthly basis or 50 bucks on a weekly basis neither of that is an endless supply of money just what someone can afford to lose if shyt went south. If you talking about a buy where you wanna throw in 10k or something and leave it for a few years then that's different you can wait on some sort of catastrophic dip.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're doing all this buying now and you could be down 20-50% in a month. It's better to stay on the sidelines and wait for more clarity in the market. ETH chart looks like dog shyt right now.

Don't get rekt.
I'm not going to get wrecked buying BTC at 26k. If it goes below that, I'll just buy even more. It's one of the safest buys, is there anybody here that doesn't think BTC will be above 30k in the future? And if it goes below 26k again, I will buy more but I don't think it's going to get much lower than that. 50% would take it to 13K, I don't see that happening. So, I'm buying as much as I can while it's under 30k, because I expect it to be in the 30's/40's next year
-----------
Made some more buys, converted some crypto, kind of setting my long term place settings.

BTC
ETH
XRP - this has been in the top 3 for the last 10 years
MATIC

that's going to my top 4

after that I have SOL and ADA but haven't bought anything in probably a year. Just waiting to see where they go.

-----------
Even tho I don't particularly like this guy, I like this video. Top 10 over last 10 years. See how some hot alt coins back in the day are dead or buried, while some like XRP have been in the top 3 last 10 years. So, I'm late to the game but I jumped on the XRP bandwagon

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is from the twitter account @Supa dropped a while back…he has his hands in everything…blue chips, burgeoning utility projects and yes memes too…it’s been a slow and steady upward build for about a little over a week now…

been running almost 2 weeks…had a nasty drop between yesterday and today but is having a nice resurgence…the holder count and the volume are nothing major yet but it has held up consistently the whole time…the memes/energy has been “fun” depending on your sense of humor even during the “dip”…just a matter of whether the rest of the meme community will rotate into it

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
$OMI is finally moving :gladbron: look at this... :gladbron:

VeVe Master Collector Program — OMI Reward Tiers - VeVe Digital Collectibles

OMI Reward Tiers is a rewards system within the VeVe Master Collector Program in which Collectors will receive a range of in-app rewards, benefits, and perks for their participation.

VeVe Master Collector Program

VeVe has comprehensively redesigned its Loyalty Program to reward active VeVe Collectors and OMI token holders. By merging two previously distinct programs, the platform is progressively introducing new features as part of the VeVe Master Collector Program (MCP).

OMI Reward Tiers form a centerpiece of the VeVe MCP, and Season Zero is the first phase of implementation of this initiative. Participants can earn additional daily MCP Points for holding OMI tokens in their web wallet, which contribute to a user's Rank and Level within the Master Collector Program and will soon be spendable to access a range of in-app features and benefits.

If you're new to the VeVe Master Collector Program, you can get started here.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pauly is “exposing” PEPE devs…but not saying anything many folks didn’t already suspect…we always assume the top wallets belong to devs/exchanges but he says they also have anonymous wallets that they used to buy tokens early on worth $16-17M in addition to the known wallets that they’re supposedly preparing to sell off

in the meantime a new PEPE token named PEPE or PEPE new/community has launched…$20M volume and almost 3k holders yesterday…it got listed on lbank and mexc so dextools is not showing the accurate volume just DEX volume…price took a huge drop overnight with the exchange dumps…if it does recover then this may have some legs…may not survive the weekend tho…in any event I don’t see it supplanting the real PEPE…it has a different token supply and would have to hit almost $0.40 just to flip PEPE’s current mcap

absolutely never a dull moment in this space…this shyt feels like high school lunchroom shyt at times :mjlol:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
pauly is “exposing” PEPE devs…but not saying anything many folks didn’t already suspect…we always assume the top wallets belong to devs/exchanges but he says they also have anonymous wallets that they used to buy tokens early on worth $16-17M in addition to the known wallets that they’re supposedly preparing to sell off

in the meantime a new PEPE token named PEPE or PEPE new/community has launched…$20M volume and almost 3k holders yesterday…it got listed on lbank and mexc so dextools is not showing the accurate volume just DEX volume…price took a huge drop overnight with the exchange dumps…if it does recover then this may have some legs…may not survive the weekend tho…in any event I don’t see it supplanting the real PEPE…it has a different token supply and would have to hit almost $0.40 just to flip PEPE’s current mcap

absolutely never a dull moment in this space…this shyt feels like high school lunchroom shyt at times :mjlol:

there so many variations its crazy lol. its prolly the same one i'm thinking of. i got some recently. mostly everything else looks to have gone to shyt. whenever i see a coin on twitter lately, feels like the comments are all bots or scammers asking them to send a message, someone calling the coin a scam, or it being a scam itself. only successful ones are the ones where major influencers shill it likely to pump and dump. so its either an accused scam, an actual scam, or heavily influenced, no other way with these damn coins.

i know pauly was going after this degenharambe guy. something about him being involved with pepe and the whole ordeal. talking about taking legal action on them. the guy looks like a douchebag to me but lot of those crypto influencer types do anyways. curious to see what happens. the coins that went to exchanges, not sure what may happen. especially if legal action is taken. there be some intense experts that track every transaction and what goes down so no hiding when it comes to the blockchain.

that .40 price mark would net me over 6 figures so hopefully it hits that or higher lol.

only a billion coins too. what i noticed thats crazy is that big supply coins tend to usually do better. cuz i got this silk road one that has more than pepe, like 777 trillion and its been holding up well. meanwhile smaller ones that have like 100 million or a billion or even 100 billion and those tend to pump and dump even faster. not many coins that i seen are doing the burn thing like before like saitama and some others were back then. of course there are way more scams going around now so even legit coins are met with caution. not to mention the state of the global economy and all the fukkery from the past 18 months or so since the luna crash that has left a bad taste in everyones mouth with crypto.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there so many variations its crazy lol. its prolly the same one i'm thinking of. i got some recently. mostly everything else looks to have gone to shyt. whenever i see a coin on twitter lately, feels like the comments are all bots or scammers asking them to send a message, someone calling the coin a scam, or it being a scam itself. only successful ones are the ones where major influencers shill it likely to pump and dump. so its either an accused scam, an actual scam, or heavily influenced, no other way with these damn coins.

i know pauly was going after this degenharambe guy. something about him being involved with pepe and the whole ordeal. talking about taking legal action on them. the guy looks like a douchebag to me but lot of those crypto influencer types do anyways. curious to see what happens. the coins that went to exchanges, not sure what may happen. especially if legal action is taken. there be some intense experts that track every transaction and what goes down so no hiding when it comes to the blockchain.

that .40 price mark would net me over 6 figures so hopefully it hits that or higher lol.

only a billion coins too. what i noticed thats crazy is that big supply coins tend to usually do better. cuz i got this silk road one that has more than pepe, like 777 trillion and its been holding up well. meanwhile smaller ones that have like 100 million or a billion or even 100 billion and those tend to pump and dump even faster. not many coins that i seen are doing the burn thing like before like saitama and some others were back then. of course there are way more scams going around now so even legit coins are met with caution. not to mention the state of the global economy and all the fukkery from the past 18 months or so since the luna crash that has left a bad taste in everyones mouth with crypto.

ya seems like we’re talking about the same one

the lower token supply memes are definitely easier/faster for whales to pump…I noticed it with the “pac-man” XRP token…they ran it up to $1+ in less than 2 weeks with very few retraces which was the equivalent of $100M+ mcap…but the impression I get is it’s mostly whales in it (more so than usual) so it pumps/dumps fast as you said…a lot of folks were complaining that it wasn’t an “organic” run-up…also I think “normies” become less likely to ape into a coin late into a run when they can do the math in their head lol…there’s something more fun about spending $10-100 and getting back billions/trillions of coins as opposed to spending that same amount when a coin is like $0.10 and getting back 100-1000 tokens…psychologically it might make them realize just how difficult it is for a coin to run 100-1000x at the point that they’ve bought in even tho the math is the same…either I’m becoming cynical or these devs are getting sneakier tho…I’m seeing a lot more coins run up super high in volume/holder count to attract buyers before they turn into huge dumping grounds….all in less than 48 hours

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YO HOLY shyt GEMINI ALLOWED ME TO BUY XRP!!!!:banderas:
michael-jackson-dancing.gif

:gladbron:

I totally forgot i had an old gemini account somewhere i just had to log back in after like mad years...:mjlol:

I low key prefer gemini more than coinbase especially for cashing out…ppl have had complaints about them which is fair but luckily I’ve had zero issues with them

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I low key prefer gemini more than coinbase especially for cashing out…ppl have had complaints about them which is fair but luckily I’ve had zero issues with them

I'm not thanking of cashing out right now...:heh: m just surprised it worked this anti crypto nyc legislation is bullshyt...:birdman: I'm gonna just buy as much as i can for the future..

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

the pac-man XRP claimed to do something similar which led to a fast run-up…should easily send this to $0.10 ($100M mcap) maybe beyond if the devs/early whales aren’t greedy and don’t drain the charts too early…been tracking this since yesterday…they had the volume, the holders and a strong community…they just have to not be so obviously greedy early on…they already bled the chart once…that shyt kills momentum

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
the pac-man XRP claimed to do something similar which led to a fast run-up…should easily send this to $0.10 ($100M mcap) maybe beyond if the devs/early whales aren’t greedy and don’t drain the charts too early…been tracking this since yesterday…they had the volume, the holders and a strong community…they just have to not be so obviously greedy early on…they already bled the chart once…that shyt kills momentum

Yeah good thing it was able to reverse and recover with that news since I see a reversal from earlier but def needs decent volume to help spread out the coins better in case big whales sell. Gotta see how it handles Sunday since that can be slow.