1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah good thing it was able to reverse and recover with that news since I see a reversal from earlier but def needs decent volume to help spread out the coins better in case big whales sell. Gotta see how it handles Sunday since that can be slow.

to be fair it’s listed on 2 exchanges so dextools isn’t showing the full volume…they just show uniswap volume…etherscan should have the accurate volume once CMC adds the info

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not sure if you had seen or not but they got added.

cool thanks…I was hoping they’d have the new volume info…will have to wait for an update…they’re on lbank and mexc so I’m curious to see what the volume is and if it’s still high…lemme see if I can check it thru the exchange page itself

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
The exact same name? :mjtf:
WTF is this?

Burns .25% every 2 hours. 1 billion total supply, over 3k holders.

The main pepe been kinda flat, especially with all the fukkery going on. just earlier i sold .25 eth and then swapped it to this new pepe. i like the burn mechanism it has plus decent volume. just needs good momentum. its just around 5 mil market cap right now but I can see it hitting 10 mil by end of this coming week if not end of the month. holder count prolly grow quick and reach 5k by then if it gains momentum to start the week.

LcOVprNg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I got silenced in the group for pointing out that the holder count dropping + the price dropping ≠ accumulation phase yesterday but since then they’ve built back up the numbers…if they’re getting upwards to 67k listeners in a space tho then that’s incredible…if PEPE2.0 could hit $100M, then I think this has a fair chance of doing the same operating on the same “2nd chance” narrative…helps even more that PEPE is going thru the current situation with the devs…this held up/recovered much better over the weekend than I expected

IMG-0531.jpg

*edit*

they are doing another spaces right now (3PM) and so far there just over 100 listeners in it…I’m only checking in to see if these numbers are legit and if they’re really attracting the volume of listeners that they’re claiming

lol left after they started playing the drake AI song :heh:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I got silenced in the group for pointing out that the holder count dropping + the price dropping ≠ accumulation phase yesterday but since then they’ve built back up the numbers…if they’re getting upwards to 67k listeners in a space tho then that’s incredible…if PEPE2.0 could hit $100M, then I think this has a fair chance of doing the same operating on the same “2nd chance” narrative…helps even more that PEPE is going thru the current situation with the devs…this held up/recovered much better over the weekend than I expected

IMG-0531.jpg

*edit*

they are doing another spaces right now (3PM) and so far there just over 100 listeners in it…I’m only checking in to see if these numbers are legit and if they’re really attracting the volume of listeners that they’re claiming

lol left after they started playing the drake AI song :heh:
fukkers be quick to play some music on a space like i need someone to DJ for me on a random space. the hell they expect people to be getting crunk or something. :russ:

i guess henok joined the fukkery. :pachaha: