1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
didn't know it was possible on crypto for short squeeze especially coins other than btc. i know in stocks it happens when the short sellers don't meet their options price and they have to buy to close their puts and it causes a short squeeze of the price. but like surf said, you the one we get our news from so whatever you hear is what we hear.
I mean this is news to me this also could explain why shib was constantly in the red because its being shorted and now they cant short it anymore...:ld:
I think one of the exchanges maybe kucoin has options tho. Shib might be on there. I know I heard the bitcoin options expired this past Friday, same for all. Think it's last Friday of month if I recall, even for stocks. So they could still put in a short for next month or any after in future.

This gives a basic explanation.

I know it’s also listed on RH and webull so maybe it’s possible…honestly dunno tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Annnnnnndddd, down she goes.:pachaha:.

that’s the game…I was literally just thinking if it gets “uncomfortably” lower then I’ll pick up a bit more…so far tho it’s been a reasonable dip considering how much it ran last night plus it got listed on 2-3 exchanges today as I mentioned earlier so folks are gonna take profit…this happened with PEPE2.0 as well…ran up to $20-25M mcap then sharply dropped to $8M mcap…holder count was dropping as well as volume…punked me out of 2/3s of my bag cuz I was nervous the run was over…but it then ran up from $8M to about $96M

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
swapped out .5 eth of old pepe and feel like i'm ok with fiat after cashing out some money from my M1. apparently they had some shyt with amc/ape recently and my shyt was showing a higher cash balance than usual. so i cashed that to my bank account. decided to use that .5 eth to swing trade new pepe. gonna ride it up to 50 or maybe even 100 mil market cap or higher and take that out while leaving however many coins the difference is.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…I was literally just thinking if it gets “uncomfortably” lower then I’ll pick up a bit more…

it’s getting there lol

if it gets between $0.0010-15 then I might pick some up…but it’s possible they might pull it down slightly below that $0.0008-9 …the main thing that would give me confidence to buy more if it does dip that low is the volume/holder count is too high for a well-organized run like this to let it die before hitting a tier 2 exchange like maybe kucoin at best (it’s too early to have any false pretenses about binance so I’m not suggesting that)…the only time (recently) that I seen a project get faded early on despite having great volume and holder count like this was BPD (beautiful princess disorder) and that project was in complete disarray…there was too much uncertainty revolving around it pretty much from the start and there was literally no one spearheading the movement so ultimately it died after a great start…but in other cases devs/whales are too greedy to let momentum like this go to waste early on

this is just my thought process but ultimately I don’t know shyt :hubie:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Not a good year for Ginsler, eh. Lol.

Just know when they close the door. It'll be closed for a very long time.

Pack your bags!

Man that dude picking fights and losing... maybe focus on the REAL criminals with established corporations not paying their taxes and focus less on crypto....:mjlol: dude still trying to save the old system... instead of letting nature takes it course

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I should have thrown some change in Pepe 2.0 when yall brought it up. Got lazy:snoop:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I should have thrown some change in Pepe 2.0 when yall brought it up. Got lazy:snoop:

???

which one and why?

there’s the “original” PEPE2.0 that ran in july…and then there’s PEPE2 that ran a little bit these last 2 days but it looks like it might be done…or are you talking about the new PEPE community?

this feels like an abbott and costello crypto bit :francis:

Last edited:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps