1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yall always posting tweets of people making money, or charts. When yall gonna start making money :beli: 3606 pages :beli:

there's money to be made out there. just that lately lot of new projects aren't achieving shyt or being scams. plus the reliable coins are down overall cuz of the bear market.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this omnia shyt pissing me off. its going up again but no idea if they doing something or its just people fomoing.

just watched a bot get burned lol…idk for a fact but it looks like dev buy-backs from different wallets to create the appearance of price movement/entice new buyers…volume remains extremely low tho…I suspect the chart will pull back if genuine buys come in…just my assumption…it could also simply be some ppl who’re genuinely interested in the project and buying in despite the lack of volume/activity…the devs have been silent tho on both X and TG going past 5 days now

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
just watched a bot get burned lol…idk for a fact but it looks like dev buy-backs from different wallets to create the appearance of price movement/entice new buyers…volume remains extremely low tho…I suspect the chart will pull back if genuine buys come in…just my assumption…it could also simply be some ppl who’re genuinely interested in the project and buying in despite the lack of volume/activity…the devs have been silent tho on both X and TG going past 5 days now

i remember seeing a tweet while back from some random coin that said dev died after minting, project abandoned, or some shyt like that. might've been an nft, don't know if it was a joke or not but i can just imagine.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
right now pepe is at .000001161 and pndc at 1127, so not much difference between the 2 in price. there's a nearly 400 trillion difference in coin supply between the 2 with pndc having the lower number. which i find it kinda odd an interesting. especially with pndc having dipped a bit thru out the night, looking to reverse back. i see a few big sales. one wallet sold about 26 eth just recently. but that lower supply intrigues me. especially at such a young age for the coin. i feel like i can afford to grab an eth out of pepe & swap it over if the reversal looks to be happening. :jbhmm: could definitely see the prices cross over with that move. i feel like pndc would give me a better return based on that supply.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
loving this resistance to support flip especially around the golden pocket area.

4jEflSop

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Pndc passed over 10k holders. Not sure what the comparison to pepe is far as length of time to 10k. Especially since many likely had to mine before claiming. Price def moved past pepe at a decent distance now. Just need dips to hold up & stabilize higher. All the other shyt like omnia and genx dipping back down but it's whatever. If they run back up, I won't get too excited unless it's a huge move.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Shib erased nearly half of yesterday's gains. Lot of it in just this fight 4 hour block this morning. Who knows how the week will start later tonight. Could end up going back down thru out next week or getting back up.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@mannyrs13 is PNDC a regular token that can be bought/sold on uniswap at the listed price on dextools or is it the same fukkery as before where no one is quite sure what purpose the token serves/what it will do outside of his site?

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@mannyrs13 is PNDC a regular token that can be bought/sold on uniswap at the listed price on dextools or is it the same fukkery as before where no one is quite sure what purpose the token serves outside of his site?

it can be purchased on uniswap unlike pndx or whatever the previous one was that was only able to be mined on the website. there are currently more holders on pndc than pndx. pndx has no liquidity. its like a pepe/eth pool, think thats where the funds had gone. i can't even trade a bit of eth for pndx on uniswap cuz i get no liquidity. problem was people didn't listen cuz way to go was by mining pndx on the website but people got the contract address and must've got greedy even tho uniswap said 99% price impact. always gotta try and keep an eye out for those errors. but if i wanted to swap for pndc now the price impact isnt that big. i input .02 and its saying 36.57 to 35.22 so no 99%. i know even i believe mexc had listed it this morning. i see it on cmc not sure if its on coingecko yet. maybe this coming week.

i know there's a third step on the site that says spawn, so who knows if thats staking rewards or what.

and the frog with the big brain is also a clickable icon for some dashboard, likely the spawn one. and claims should be done soon so it'll prolly be whatever supply is left on uniswap or any dex. right now pndx has the same supply as pepe so i'm thinking that was done for a reason, maybe cuz it was to build a liquidity pool, but pndc has a much smaller supply. not sure what could be next but i think there may be something. pepe just a random ass meme coin like doge, just so happens that people caught on to it. i put in 1 eth around $2k for that pndx coin and got the same coin amount in pndc. then i added another eth last night around $1830 so $3830 total and right now my total is at 17k, and thats with pepe being kinda stagnant lately. down about 11% this week and same for last week.

i was talking to someone in discord earlier and they said they didn't bother with the coin cuz they knew it was gonna be some shyt. somebody had mentioned a 56 eth buy before. so i asked if that 56 eth buy was the reason. he said yeah. so i said thats just part of the game. big wallets and little wallets all over. if that 56 eth wallet sells then better odds of the coins being spread around. better to see those 56 eth in 56 wallets than just 1. like the tweet i posted earlier, most volume going to eth, stables, pepe/pndc, and a few others on uniswap. big whales in those coins and fish are following them. its like you going fishing, you got the ocean with all the fish, and then you got a small pond. you gonna catch more fish if you out in the ocean with all the variety instead of a small pond. most these other coins they be calling out on there either rug or dump within an hour or few hours at most after. soon enough there'll be no fish to catch at these small ponds since mostly everyone gonna be where most the fish are at. another thing i thought about after is why they worrying about a 56 eth buy, better a 56 eth sell to get more fish out there to feed more. if i'm out there in the ocean and all i got is a rowboat and a motherfukker pulls up in a yacht, if i take too much time admiring or worrying about another mans boat, then i'm not gonna be focused on my fishing line and won't catch any dinner.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
problem was people didn't listen cuz way to go was by mining pndx on the website but people got the contract address and must've got greedy even tho uniswap said 99% price impact.

nah that’s the excuse he and his followers use to justify the fukkery…and it may be accurate for some buyers at the time…but there were no instructions on his site when it first launched…it only said connect your wallet at the time…I was there literally within seconds of him announcing it…and due to the lack of details some ppl went to uniswap instead…others used unibot/snipe bots which offer no warning of price impact (so that is one huge drawback for unibot users that should be noted in general)…but yeah at the time he simply said go to his site which ppl did and there were no details there either…some took a chance and connected their wallets, others assumed you could buy it on uniswap/unibot…ideally I should’ve backed off at that point since there was very little clarity

I’ll look into this new token some more tho