1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i was talking to someone in discord earlier and they said they didn't bother with the coin cuz they knew it was gonna be some shyt.

looking at dexanalyzer and aegis, I’m gonna stay away for a bit too…both sites point out that PNDC is mintable so the current supply can be added to/increased…in my situation tho it’s definitely a case of once bitten twice shy

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shib erased nearly half of yesterday's gains. Lot of it in just this fight 4 hour block this morning. Who knows how the week will start later tonight. Could end up going back down thru out next week or getting back up.

something I was thinking about yesterday/last night is on this next bull run, I will sell ALL alts at the end of it…there usually comes a point after a few weeks when it becomes evident the run is over and bags are still salvageable if you sell them…but at the end of the last 2 bull runs, I’ve held on to some alt bags hoping they’d come back which is a complete waste of time and profit…even tho the moon bag of SHIB I was holding was still higher than what I bought it for at the time, it was still down 10x from the ATH…that’s just profit left on the table bcuz I low key thought it could bounce back sooner than it actually will…same with a couple other bags I held onto during this bear market…at the end of the next bull run—EVERYTHING MUST GO! :camby:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
something I was thinking about yesterday/last night is on this next bull run, I will sell ALL alts at the end of it…there usually comes a point after a few weeks when it becomes evident the run is over and at the end of the last 2 bull runs and bags are still salvageable if you sell them, but I’ve held on to some alt bags hoping they’d come back which is a complete waste of time and profit…even tho the moon bag of SHIB I was holding was still higher than what I bought it for at the time, it was still down 10x from the ATH…that’s just profit left on the table bcuz I low key thought it could bounce back sooner than it actually will…same with a couple other bags I held onto during this bear market…at the end of the next bull run—EVERYTHING MUST GO! :camby:

Feel you on that!

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
something I was thinking about yesterday/last night is on this next bull run, I will sell ALL alts at the end of it…there usually comes a point after a few weeks when it becomes evident the run is over and bags are still salvageable if you sell them…but at the end of the last 2 bull runs, I’ve held on to some alt bags hoping they’d come back which is a complete waste of time and profit…even tho the moon bag of SHIB I was holding was still higher than what I bought it for at the time, it was still down 10x from the ATH…that’s just profit left on the table bcuz I low key thought it could bounce back sooner than it actually will…same with a couple other bags I held onto during this bear market…at the end of the next bull run—EVERYTHING MUST GO! :camby:
facts

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All the other shyt like omnia and genx dipping back down but it's whatever. If they run back up, I won't get too excited unless it's a huge move.

ya that “influx” of money that was pumped into OMNIA yesterday didn’t seem natural…my thought process for deciding to dump a bag if I’m not happy with its performance is “would I be willing to buy more given the significant dip/price drop?”…and my answer to omniabot before I decided to sell was “no”…the things I liked about them initially—working product, updates, community interest, heavy volume no longer seem to be present…now it seems to be a work in progress with new features promised (some delivered), no updates, community interest has waned and there’s virtually no volume…that’s not to say the project can’t have a resurgence but if it does I won’t feel a way about it bcuz they’ve given me enough reasons to doubt them/move on from the project

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m in an interesting token…it’s one of those “hyper” autistic meme coins…one that’s caught my attention is the $BITCOIN ticker (HarryPotterObamaSonic10Inu actual token name)…I’m not in that one but it’s been a slow burner for a couple months and has reached $100M+ mcap…there’s been a host of copycats cat tokens that run for like a day or two but fizzle…they have serious ticker names but the actual name is some silly combination of a harry potter character, a politician, and a video game character…one that caught my attention is a new one that has an $ETHEREUM ticker (HarryPotterObamaKnuckles9Inu)…contract is “clean” after checking it on 3 sites…aegis did bring up some potential issues tho that I overlooked…it’s on its second day…strong community and could be the “unofficial” successor to the $BITCOIN ticker…but the best thing I have seen is the chart control…been in it since around $500k mcap…rode it up…and actually have been buying the dips as well…didn’t mention it earlier bcuz these coins always run then dip/drop and sometimes never recover…but again the community is strong and I like the way the dips have been handled well…this is primarily a degen play even tho there’s some method to the madness lol…this the last memecoin I’m gonna mention…it’s a “crazy” play and not one I’d get into if you don’t get it or don’t like/are not into the hyper autistic meme coins…I saw the site and fell out laughing…if you’re reaction is “wtf” then leave it alone lol…the 2 best things I like tho is the chart control and that’s there’s a high precedent set with a similar token

this is the $BITCOIN one…I don’t think it can stay past $100M for too long tho

if this play works then that’d be cool, if not then I definitely need to take a break as I may have reached a point of pure degen if I’m talking about hyper autistic meme coins lol

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
this the type of bullshyt we don't need. i was looking at the shib chart on tradingview. and came across this news article.

Started reading and saw this part:

Confidence in Shiba Inu over new meme coins: The contemporary meme coin market is awash with new tokens, but not all have proven to be reliable. High-profile scams and rug pulls in tokens such as PEPE and BALD have rattled investor confidence.

Scams and rug pulls in tokens such as Pepe? The fukk they mean by that? Trying to create FUD for no reason to pump their coin. :snoop:

Was gonna comment before checking that article but now it seems more obvious.

Won't be surprised to see the price under this ichimoku cloud by end of August. Maybe even below the price range I marked.

NZtCw0oV

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Erased the fib retracement I had and switched it to extension. This the price targets I'm looking for it to hit. Who knows which ones it can hit and at what length of time, or even what MC may be at each point.

MHZnz4IT

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this the type of bullshyt we don't need. i was looking at the shib chart on tradingview. and came across this news article.

Started reading and saw this part:

Confidence in Shiba Inu over new meme coins: The contemporary meme coin market is awash with new tokens, but not all have proven to be reliable. High-profile scams and rug pulls in tokens such as PEPE and BALD have rattled investor confidence.

Scams and rug pulls in tokens such as Pepe? The fukk they mean by that? Trying to create FUD for no reason to pump their coin. :snoop:

Was gonna comment before checking that article but now it seems more obvious.

Won't be surprised to see the price under this ichimoku cloud by end of August. Maybe even below the price range I marked.

NZtCw0oV

the sad shyt is the media was practically RAVING about $BALD when it took off and gained attention without understanding it was a massive rugpull…literally 5 minutes of “research” would’ve unearthed that…just like 5 minutes of research would’ve informed them that PEPE was probably one of the fastest, most organic run-ups we’ve seen in the space…but I remember this is the same media that told everyone to stay away from BTC when it was $1000 at the beginning of the year (2017) but telling everyone to buy it when it was $20k toward the end of the year smh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@surf question about this site. i think its the Dune one. I know I had used it for this furio ROI dapp I have and you have mentioned the site recently. does it show a place to search for coins to show the holder chart? I thought that CMC had that option but I'm not seeing it on there, at least for what i'm trying to find. thought maybe dune may have it.

tried searching on it and seems like its data entered by users. wanted to see if there was a comparison on pepe vs pndc far as holder count goes in the beginning but didn't see anything for pndc. might be still too early to track much of any data on it.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf question about this site. i think its the Dune one. I know I had used it for this furio ROI dapp I have and you have mentioned the site recently. does it show a place to search for coins to show the holder chart? I thought that CMC had that option but I'm not seeing it on there, at least for what i'm trying to find. thought maybe dune may have it.

I haven’t used the site that much to know…when I found out about it at the time, I was looking up stats on unibot…then I tried looking to see if they might have any similar info on omniabot…but I haven’t really been on it since then

TKweli18

Rookie
Daps
Can someone provide the telegram or discord groups to discover new meme coins and get in on presales?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Can someone provide the telegram or discord groups to discover new meme coins and get in on presales?

there are groups that do so that I will list but please understand they do not go out of their way to provide you with both the UPS and DOWNS of the coins they’re looking at…MOST of the coins they shill are blatant pump and dumps that will die within moments of you putting money into them…you need to be aware that there are various pitfalls…some of them are even honeypots that they will still shill onto their community as they focus on unrealistic entry points and unpredictable “tops” to convince you that you could’ve made some astronomical percentage if you invested X amount of dollars if you aped into a token exactly when they “called it”…that being said here’s a list—

I’m posting links that are perfectly fine but as a habit in general you really should avoid clicking links that ppl drop especially in crypto…crypto is not a scam but yes there are a lot of scammers in crypto…

presales

PinkSale - The Launchpad Protocol for Everyone!

Crypto Presales | Presale World

new coins— google telegram trending bot, gambles madapes, and madapes calls (again tho if you follow these calls blindly you will lose far more than you win…bcuz even their “winners” are not what they say…you MUST be able to do your own research)

the only discord group I am aware of/was a part of is the “capitol” but I left the group a good while ago so I don’t have their twitter page where you can get the discord invite but they’ve moved to a monthly pay model tho…madapes is a part of that group tho so his calls are essentially their calls

sites that can help you with looking up contracts for potential scams are—

https://tokensniffer.com/

https://www.dexanalyzer.io/index

Ethereum,risk,Contract Owner,Contract Deployer - AegisWeb3 security protection

I use ALL of them…they don’t guarantee whether or not a token is a scam but they do make you aware of potential exploits which can help you eliminate a lot of bullshyt

if you don’t want to rely on ppl for calls, you can use DexSpy to beat them to the punch but honestly it’s overkill and far too time-consuming and ultimately not worth it as you would still have to rush into these coins to get in early…sometimes it’s ok to just wait and see how the chart plays out and then buy in at an appropriate dip…even tho these charts are heavily manipulated by whales, sometimes you can watch patterns forming and tell when it’s a trap being set up

*edit*

last note…I included the presales list since you asked…but most presales dump the moment they hit they market…sometimes they get a second leg up…many times they do not

in general be prepared to lose money dealing with memes…you will…if you can minimize the amount that you do lose, the wins look A LOT better…some ppl take one or two losses and they can’t shake it and they give up and shyt on crypto…I completely understand giving up on it cuz it’s not easy/fun to lose money even as a potential learning experience that can help you vet future projects as even that isn’t necessarily a guarantee of future success…with memes there are some opportunities in the midst of all the shytcoins that drop but it’s sincerely not for everyone and that isn’t an insult

Last edited: