1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How we doing fam?
What are yall accumulating?
Right now just SOL. Looking for entries on OP, ARB, and LDO.

same at SOL…I was looking at UNI a few weeks back but I like UNIBOT more now…it’s rendered uniswap completely useless to me…I’ll either wait for a price drop on UNIBOT or see if they lower the minimum amount needed…actually would like to move some money into BTC as that will pop off before anything…I still think the market is due for another big drop tho so I don’t want to commit to anything too early…I still like SHIB…don’t feel as strongly about CRO and RSR as I once did tho

*edit*

oh and I’m looking at XRP too ironically

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
How we doing fam?
What are yall accumulating?

Man today has been good with $Shib and all the components $Dogpad $BadIdea the market making all them explode...:mjgrin:

If this keeps up with the shibarium launch...its gonna be some next level shyt :wow:

But im tapped out of money for a minute so i havent brought anything new...

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
same at SOL…I was looking at UNISWAP a few weeks back but I like UNIBOT more now…it’s rendered uniswap completely useless to me…I’ll either wait for a price drop on UNIBOT or see if they lower the minimum amount needed…actually would like to move some money into BTC as that will pop off before anything…I still think the market is due for another big drop tho so I don’t want to commit to anything too early…I still like SHIB…don’t feel as strongly about RSR as I once did tho

I'm waiting for another dip too. Would love to see Bitcoin go to 27,000 and another 15-20% dip on alts.

I still have 100 UNI from the initial 400 that got airdropped. My dumb ass forgot about it and never sold.

I'm trying to get on some of the new narrative. OP and ARB should continue to grow. Liquid staking should be big next bull run so getting an LDO bag is a must. I got AI and metaverse tokens already. Unibot will added if it goes under back to around $80. Not buying much but I want some exposure in case it goes to a 10 billion mcap.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Right now just SOL. Looking for entries on OP, ARB, and LDO.
SOL and Matic for me.
Also, checking out this Gnosis project after seeing it in Chico Crypto video sent from one of my boys.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Was upset at this one GenX coin earlier due to lack of communication. Seems like all these coins that claim to have utility or bots go radio silent not long after drop. I had thrown $50 on it last night then $50 again a bit later in the night. But they hadn't really been active on Twitter. Not sure about TG but o think someone replied to me on Twitter earlier that they weren't too active on there either. I didn't have much hope for the coin since. But now it seems like things have picked back up last hour and a half or so. Don't know if maybe they got something planned for the weekend or what but seeing an increase in buys. Of course nothing guarantee with any of these coins. Got me tempted to throw another $50 at it but that's if I get frustrated some more with the pepe dip. I know Pauly had his claim thing open on the pondx site but mine doesn't show available until tomorrow morning so gotta wait on that. Might just hold off on making any moves & hope pepe bounces back, if not take more profits and more often.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
not me but I would definitely take a chance on scooping up a reasonable bag of FTT just in case (assuming they’ll be using those same tokens)

FYI I’m out of OMNIABOT…sold today…they’ve been MIA for 2-3 days on twitter…no updates via TG either

bogdanoff-he-sold.gif

OMNIA x Google x Amazon partnership and Coinbase listing incoming:wow:

"Guys, sorry we've been silent on Twitter and Telegram. We had to prepare for this major news. Thanks to the members of the community who stuck with us":troll:

New partnership announced? :troll:

shyt was looking kinda dead. I don't know if they triggered something or it's people unfamiliar with the coins lack of communication. Or just a small bump for now to be followed by more flatness.

v3DMyGV3

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
New partnership announced? :troll:

shyt was looking kinda dead. I don't know if they triggered something or it's people unfamiliar with the coins lack of communication. Or just a small bump for now to be followed by more flatness.

v3DMyGV3

that’s a crazy bump with no volume…curious to see how long that dangling carrot lasts

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Waiting for Shibarium to drop to see if it's a flop.

HOW WOULD IT BE A FLOP. WHAT DO YOU THINK SHIBARIUM IS???:what:

i see the discord was either shut down or something happened that i don't see any activity since late May. I hadn't been keeping up with it anyways. Have they released any news lately on what coins would be on shibarium or did they start testing things already? did they say they were gonna have the same coins as eth or new ones as well? guess it depends on how good the fees are compared to uniswap and any other eth dex if the coins are the same. that plus the volume.

it does seem to spike up every few months. but not reach as high each time. maybe this time could be different. not sure how much money is out there to get any big run going for not just shib but any coin. but its possible. depending on how things look from now to labor day will tell a better picture.

vaBLAarR

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
i see the discord was either shut down or something happened that i don't see any activity since late May. I hadn't been keeping up with it anyways. Have they released any news lately on what coins would be on shibarium or did they start testing things already? did they say they were gonna have the same coins as eth or new ones as well? guess it depends on how good the fees are compared to uniswap and any other eth dex if the coins are the same. that plus the volume.

it does seem to spike up every few months. but not reach as high each time. maybe this time could be different. not sure how much money is out there to get any big run going for not just shib but any coin. but its possible. depending on how things look from now to labor day will tell a better picture.

vaBLAarR

Shibarium release in a few days. Bad Idea AI and Dogpad and others will be listed with it in conjunction. also Bone is a major factor in burning shib in every transaction...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
was able to claim my PNDC, thats the coin they gave on Pauly website for the POND coin. i see a price listed on dextools but not gonna attempt to trade it or do anything crazy cuz I know some people got wrecked on it already with like 99% price impact. maybe that was just for those who hadn't mined, who knows. might as well hold tho. lets see what kind of volume the next few days bring to the market. i know inflation numbers come out on thursday morning so hopefully everything goes good until then.