1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Will someone else explain to this guy whats going on because he's really just driving me crazy...:scust: like he hasnt been paying attention these last few days at all...
Only thing I'm tracking is ETHToronto happening on the 15th.

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
And youve NOT HEARD A DAMNED THING ABOUT WHAT SHIBARIUM IS OR WHY SHIB'S PRICE IS GOING CRAZY IN CONJUNCTION WITH THAT ETHtoronto???? :beli:
I just thought it was too early for it to start moving so I thought there was another catalyst that I wasn't tracking causing it to pump. Relax fella not all of us are tapped in like you.

Daps
I just thought it was too early for it to start moving so I thought there was another catalyst that I wasn't tracking causing it to pump. Relax fella not all of us are tapped in like you.
imo, a catalyst of the magnitude that shibarium is should trigger a 100x run. If shib doesn’t reach .001 before october, i will consider its release disappointing, if not a flop.

:patrice:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
this pndc coin been treating me decent so far.

had sent 1 eth to Pauly site like last week or whenever it was open and got 5.5 billion pond coins. was able to claim for the same amount earlier. guess everyone had a different claim scheduled time cuz i know some people were able to do it last night. it was about 2k per eth when i did the mining. actually had sold some pepe to get it. right now my pndc worth about 12k. not planning on selling tho but good to get some backup money since pepe been dipping. so i would be able to take profits from both instead of just one while leaving some there to keep running. like instead of all from pepe i can do 66% from pepe and 33% from pndc and extend the length of time i have to rely on both. get paid out for longer if possible.

of course these other coins looked to be a fake pump out, hopefully thats not true tho. omnia dipped back down a bit, and luckily i didn't throw more into genx cuz that dropped down a bit too. hopefully they find a higher floor and stabilize before trying again but with no communication and just a few if any shills, not much action expected unless they do something dramatic. people chase volume not utility, as if either coin is showing much of anything, as well as any other small meme coin lately.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
this pndc coin been treating me decent so far.

had sent 1 eth to Pauly site like last week or whenever it was open and got 5.5 billion pond coins. was able to claim for the same amount earlier. guess everyone had a different claim scheduled time cuz i know some people were able to do it last night. it was about 2k per eth when i did the mining. actually had sold some pepe to get it. right now my pndc worth about 12k. not planning on selling tho but good to get some backup money since pepe been dipping. so i would be able to take profits from both instead of just one while leaving some there to keep running. like instead of all from pepe i can do 66% from pepe and 33% from pndc and extend the length of time i have to rely on both. get paid out for longer if possible.

of course these other coins looked to be a fake pump out, hopefully thats not true tho. omnia dipped back down a bit, and luckily i didn't throw more into genx cuz that dropped down a bit too. hopefully they find a higher floor and stabilize before trying again but with no communication and just a few if any shills, not much action expected unless they do something dramatic. people chase volume not utility, as if either coin is showing much of anything, as well as any other small meme coin lately.

What's up with this $POND is it gonna explode or is it a trash coin? :patrice:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
What's up with this $POND is it gonna explode or is it a trash coin? :patrice:

likely to do well. not sure how it works outside of the pondx website. if i swap all my pepe to it on uniswap it shows a 10% price impact. i know it was worse for many others. especially for those who tried trading for the first coin on uniswap instead of mining on the site, but all those coins got mined already. pond was worth nothing, pndc the one that looks to be of use.