1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Can someone provide the telegram or discord groups to discover new meme coins and get in on presales?
@surf provided some great info. I also like honeypot.is, has for both eth and bsc chains to determine if a coin is a honeypot. one of the first resources i check when looking at a new coin.

agree with the money aspect. gotta be able to manage your bankroll and emotions, as well as greed. i been scammed plenty of times with meme coins. even got into a coin last night that shortly became a honeypot. but my pepe gains have been able to overcome pretty much all of those losses, and i kept getting wiser as i gone along. yesterday was an anamoly having thrown something into a coin that someone had mentioned but i usually don't invest in these memes constantly. lot of them do pump and then dump not long after. can't be chasing each one, but good to know what to look out for. meme game is way different than other coins like big alts or btc. for that its better to learn how to read the charts & analyze that data. tho anything can happen whether to make a coin pump or drop in price. crypto a 24/7 game and there's always fukkery. don't rely too much on influencers tho cuz lot of them are already in a coin and looking to get people in so they can dump. gotta manage your own bags out here. also don't overinvest, especially on memes. if you make decent money take some profit. don't get caught up in that hodl forever mentality. gotta be smart about how you use your money so it can last longer.

this a site i like using to check out new trending coins

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
crazy but pndc already #1 on dextools. barely over 48 hours since first hourly candle on the chart there. I don't remember pepe being put on that list so early in its infancy. think it took a little while for it to get trending or at least not in the first few days. its also doing a 23 million to 675k volume compared to pepe. actually 25M per CMC, 93rd rank out of 9700 on CMC. and I see it as uniswap v2 and v3 (two exchanges), sushiswap, and mexc. so 5 in total. actually pepe showing more volume so dextools must be wrong. but pepe has 56M with 86 listed exchanges so 17x more. at 25M that be like 430M in volume if it had all those exchanges. shib has 350M at 222 exchanges. 44x more. multiply that by pndc 25M and that gives 1.1B in volume. if more exchanges get listed, gonna see a big increase in volume especially at the beginning.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
crazy but pndc already #1 on dextools. barely over 48 hours since first hourly candle on the chart there. I don't remember pepe being put on that list so early in its infancy. think it took a little while for it to get trending or at least not in the first few days. its also doing a 23 million to 675k volume compared to pepe. actually 25M per CMC, 93rd rank out of 9700 on CMC. and I see it as uniswap v2 and v3 (two exchanges), sushiswap, and mexc. so 5 in total. actually pepe showing more volume so dextools must be wrong. but pepe has 56M with 86 listed exchanges so 17x more. at 25M that be like 430M in volume if it had all those exchanges. shib has 350M at 222 exchanges. 44x more. multiply that by pndc 25M and that gives 1.1B in volume. if more exchanges get listed, gonna see a big increase in volume especially at the beginning.

I really want to understand this project but it’s too much of mystery…I found the official twitter page for the project and am still confused about the token supply and will it keep growing…the token supply was at 6.7T a couple of days ago but it’s now at 32.8T which explains the fast rise in mcap…at some point will the supply settle?

sincerely asking and not trying to come off as a hater cuz at the end of the day I want to make money but I just don’t trust that guy…I take ownership for what happened on my end but dude just hasn’t been forthright about this project at all…there are a lot of questions that folks ask him on twitter that he doesn’t answer

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Token supply was low at that point cuz not everyone had claimed. On the website there are 3 options (mine, claim, and spawn). Mine was around end of July. That was for pndx which had same coin amount as pepe according to etherscan. The mining was completed shortly after. Then few days ago Pauly said he was opening up the claim portion. Some people got able to claim earlier than others, everyone that mined was able to and had a timer. He said it was 48 hours total before closing the claims. I know I got the same amount of pndc as I had mined pndx. Not sure how the conversion for mining worked since it shows an equal supply as pepe but not for pndc. Guessing not everyone claimed their coins or they got less of they claimed too soon, not sure. The 32 trillion should be final supply since claims ended already so no new coins are being made.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Token supply was low at that point cuz not everyone had claimed. On the website there are 3 options (mine, claim, and spawn). Mine was around end of July. That was for pndx which had same coin amount as pepe according to etherscan. The mining was completed shortly after. Then few days ago Pauly said he was opening up the claim portion. Some people got able to claim earlier than others, everyone that mined was able to and had a timer. He said it was 48 hours total before closing the claims. I know I got the same amount of pndc as I had mined pndx. Not sure how the conversion for mining worked since it shows an equal supply as pepe but not for pndc. Guessing not everyone claimed their coins or they got less of they claimed too soon, not sure. The 32 trillion should be final supply since claims ended already so no new coins are being made.

ok cool…I did see there was a 48-hour claim period which ended…thanks

I’m still trying to find out more about the “spawning” or who’ll be eligible to partake in it but he’s been mum on that…will have to wait and see…it’s actually looking like an interesting project…that launch was absolute shyt tho…some ppl who attempted to mine tokens got their shyt stolen too during the early stages smh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ok cool…I did see there was a 48-hour claim period which ended…thanks

I’m still trying to find out more about the “spawning” or who’ll be eligible to partake in it but he’s been mum on that…will have to wait and see…it’s actually looking like an interesting project…that launch was absolute shyt tho…some ppl who attempted to mine tokens got their shyt stolen too during the early stages smh

I know I mined much later but know there was some fukkery. His whole thing was greed kills so guessing there was some shyt going on early that messed some shyt up. I think spawning may be like staking for more coins or pepe. I know when looking at big sells on dextools and getting the etherscan link I've seen some wallets that claimed and others that must've swapped instead. No info yet on what could be next tho.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Mexc usually one of the first exchanges to list shyt after uniswap if it gets that far. I think okx and gate.io are usually similar, some lost before others. Not sure what the timeline was for pepe far as new exchanges went since it launched on a weekend. Most the volume & money usually comes in on Monday morning when the trading firms start their week, especially in US time. So that'll be an indication on if volume would increase and if any exchanges list it within next few days to end of the week.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
More exchanges would bring more stability tho. Even tho it's been ok so far. One wallet I see just sold over 15 eth and still has nearly 3x my amount but didn't impact price too severely. I think for pepe I also seen that there have been some big sales but nothing crazy where the price drops big at one time, not unless it's a mev bot sandwich and that's impossible to scoop the bottom on a dip cuz it's automatic but right after the big sell.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I hate it when people on FB keeps laughing about shib's supply like yuk yuk its literally in the trillions it will never hit a penny. like a dumb redneck yokel that has no idea most of the supply been burned and that's not the most accurate number and they have no idea of shibarium...:beli: it pisses me off...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I hate it when people on FB keeps laughing about shib's supply like yuk yuk its literally in the trillions it will never hit a penny. like a dumb redneck yokel that has no idea most of the supply been burned and that's not the most accurate number and they have no idea of shibarium...:beli: it pisses me off...

unfortunately, don't know whats happening with shibarium but high odds price dipping back down again after this recent pump.

throwing up a chart here and looks like it had a pump with a decent wick but failed to make it a short one or capitalize the next day. it did the same in all the other circles. it didn't even touch the trendline just like that big circle, the second one, before dropping back down. that was a fake pump and it got denied like this one seems to be. I know I believe it was @Supa that was mentioning elliott waves recently. i still gotta finish the video he posted. but this was looking like an example to me so i threw one up on the chart. from the high points to the low it looks to be about 130 days each time. i forecasted one from this weekends high and this is what I got. had to play around and recopy the chart a few times to get everything i needed. but the 130 day mark from this weekends high is in mid december and each of the two previous drops were about 60% which is why I marked the price range at that. just barely shows in the green at the bottom cuz the date range of 130 is overlapping it. but that scenario is a possibility.

u8Q69bnF

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Saw a tweet notification from watcher guru that paypal launched a stable coin. I'll have to see if I find more info on it.