1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i see dextools did some update. now it shows some audit scan thing and gives a certain number of alerts on each coin. from there is where the tokensniffer link is. not sure which alerts are unimportant tho. Like I see this one for Pepe:

Unlimited Number of Transactions

But I don't think it has had much of an impact far as I can tell. I'm sure there are the important ones like contract renounced, or verifiable contract, as well as the tax ones. The ones further down may have importance, guess depending on what they are.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wish I had timed that dip better…I wouldn’t have gotten it perfectly but I would’ve definitely been able to pick up even more tokens…price/chart looks to be recovering now

they (REPO devs/promoters) said they are waiting for more “organic growth” before they start doing aggressive marketing…reading between the lines, imo this stalling means they pumped the project but not as many ppl are biting as they expected so they’re gonna slowly draw from the well (continue to take profits) and drag the chart down until there’s a true reversal with more ppl buying in or the volume dries up…I’ll know it’s “over” if/when they start shilling another project

I’m tempted to use my X account to start showing how sordid all and I mean ALL these shytcoin projects and promoters are including the successful ones lol…I still maintain there’s money to be made in the space but there are so many sneaky pitfalls to be aware of…projects like SHIB and PEPE are such rare gems

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i see dextools did some update. now it shows some audit scan thing and gives a certain number of alerts on each coin. from there is where the tokensniffer link is. not sure which alerts are unimportant tho. Like I see this one for Pepe:

Unlimited Number of Transactions

But I don't think it has had much of an impact far as I can tell. I'm sure there are the important ones like contract renounced, or verifiable contract, as well as the tax ones. The ones further down may have importance, guess depending on what they are.

ohhh that’s dope…just seen it after your post…the “check audit scan” feature…nice…lemme take a good look at it

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
made a small amount on this nintendo coin. maybe like $25 or so. had run a bit higher before but i held. then saw dextools say team had sold like .13 eth so i figured that was a sign to get out. didn't have high hopes for them after that. hopefully nobody gets wrecked too badly on it.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
made a small amount on this nintendo coin. maybe like $25 or so. had run a bit higher before but i held. then saw dextools say team had sold like .13 eth so i figured that was a sign to get out. didn't have high hopes for them after that. hopefully nobody gets wrecked too badly on it.
some of the coins I'm so late on that by the time I hear about them...devs are ready to dump on smh

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man im just watching Bad Idea climb like crazy...:sas1: im just waiting til it kills more zeroes... and shibarium launch this month right around the corner so this token and dogpad showing growth...:myman:

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So whatever to ETH moving to POS? I thought that was supposed to be a huge catalyst?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they (REPO devs/promoters) said they are waiting for more “organic growth” before they start doing aggressive marketing…reading between the lines, imo this stalling means they pumped the project but not as many ppl are biting as they expected so they’re gonna slowly draw from the well (continue to take profits) and drag the chart down until there’s a true reversal with more ppl buying in or the volume dries up…I’ll know it’s “over” if/when they start shilling another project

I’m tempted to use my X account to start showing how sordid all and I mean ALL these shytcoin projects and promoters are including the successful ones lol…I still maintain there’s money to be made in the space but there are so many sneaky pitfalls to be aware of…projects like SHIB and PEPE are such rare gems

they’re already shilling a new project :hubie: