1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
not me but I would definitely take a chance on scooping up a reasonable bag of FTT just in case (assuming they’ll be using those same tokens)
lol. I was just thinking of the platform as a whole
but you make a good point

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FYI I’m out of OMNIABOT…sold today…they’ve been MIA for 2-3 days on twitter…no updates via TG either

bogdanoff-he-sold.gif

OMNIA x Google x Amazon partnership and Coinbase listing incoming:wow:

"Guys, sorry we've been silent on Twitter and Telegram. We had to prepare for this major news. Thanks to the members of the community who stuck with us":troll:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bogdanoff-he-sold.gif

OMNIA x Google x Amazon partnership and Coinbase listing incoming:wow:

"Guys, sorry we've been silent on Twitter and Telegram. We had to prepare for this major news. Thanks to the members of the community who stuck with us":troll:

bruh sometimes I feel like there’s some secret crypto alliance monitoring my wallet for that very same reason…waiting til I buy-in to dip/dump even lower or vice versa…granted a coin rocketing after I sold it only happened once…I held a token from $0.20 to $8 over the course of a few months which was a great come up…sold it…a week later that shyt ran up to $60 on binance :dead: on a positive note my crazy ass aped all the profits into a new ICO that did a 9x so ultimately I ended up making more than if I would’ve held the other token to $60…but that shyt was crazy…I’ve experienced all kinds of scenarios good/bad in crypto and there’s still new twists and turns on a daily basis lol smh

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
bruh sometimes I feel like there’s some secret crypto alliance monitoring my wallet for that very same reason…waiting til I buy-in to dip/dump even lower or vice versa…granted a coin rocketing after I sold it only happened once…I held a token from $0.20 to $8 over the course of a few months which was a great come up…sold it…a week later that shyt ran up to $60 on binance :dead: on a positive note my crazy ass aped all the profits into a new ICO that did a 9x so ultimately I ended up making more than if I would’ve held the other token to $60…but that shyt was crazy…I’ve experienced all kinds of scenarios good/bad in crypto and there’s still new twists and turns on a daily basis lol smh
you aint the only one..feel like they got wire taps in these crypto streets

"Alright, he just sold. Go up 90% in the next 30 minutes " :deadrose:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I bought BAKE on Binance at .17 determined to hold for $1. It pumped to .73 a few days later and dumped back to .32. About a week later it ran up and I sold some at $1. Sold the rest at $1.60 at 1:30 AM and went to bed. Woke up and it was $2.65. Would've had another $7,000 in profit :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
can anyone recommend any good basic trading books that they’ve read?

I’ve been eyeing charts so long these past few months that I low key find it to be very fascinating…even tho they’re heavily manipulated especially at this low level, they tell a story to the point that I can identify certain patterns and what they could signify since I’ve seen it play out so often but I don’t know the technical terms for them etc. but sometimes I can just watch a chart and sniff the scam right away before I even check contracts bcuz the manipulation is so clumsy then there are charts that really just have a nice flow to them although they are still being manipulated by whales

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can anyone recommend any good basic trading books that they’ve read?

I’ve been eyeing charts so long these past few months that I low key find it to be very fascinating…even tho they’re heavily manipulated especially at this low level, they tell a story to the point that I can identify certain patterns and what they could signify since I’ve seen it play out so often but I don’t know the technical terms for them etc. but sometimes I can just watch a chart and sniff the scam right away before I even check contracts bcuz the manipulation is so clumsy then there are charts that really just have a nice flow to them although they are still being manipulated by whales

I find that the best traders I follow on CT all use Elliott Wave. Their calls had me making easy money. There was one trader in 2020 who was on fire and was calling targets so accurately I would set my sell orders a few cents away and they'd hit. At some point he completely disappeared so I think Covid got him. Haven't been as successful trading since.

I definitely should have learned to chart by now. When they post their charts I can see the basic patterns but there's a lot of nuances that I'd have to study to actually chart on my own.

Here's a video to get started:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I find that the best traders I follow on CT all use Elliott Wave. Their calls had me making easy money. There was one trader in 2020 who was on fire and was calling targets so accurately I would set my sell orders a few cents away and they'd hit. At some point he completely disappeared so I think Covid got him. Haven't been as successful trading since.

I definitely should have learned to chart by now. When they post their charts I can see the basic patterns but there's a lot of nuances that I'd have to study to actually chart on my own.

Here's a video to get started:

thanks…watching it now

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thanks…watching it now

If you learn charting I would strongly suggest not to use it too much on shyt/meme coins. There isn't enough trade history, money moves on impulse, volume isn't consistent, team can flake, and whales who got in early and have a large amount of the supply will dump.

Perfect example:

He bought at .94 and now it's .27.

Use charts for CEX tokens.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If you learn charting I would strongly suggest not to use it too much on shyt/meme coins. There isn't enough trade history, money moves on impulse, volume isn't consistent, team can flake, and whales who got in early and have a large amount of the supply will dump.

Perfect example:

He bought at .94 and now it's .27.

Use charts for CEX tokens.

agreed…the charts/prices are far too easy too manipulate at this stage