1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Omnia looks like it's really trying to deliver on its promises/goals

liking that we're in this "early".

ya I still think it’s a solid project…but truthfully speaking, right now there’s no need for folks to rush to buy the minimum amount of tokens (500M needed) to take part in revenue sharing…so the project is kind of “stuck” until more ppl use this bot…bcuz even tho the minimum requirement for revenue sharing is “only” $500 worth of tokens, that’s a lot of money to invest just to get a share of what is currently a very small pot

case in point, UNIBOT is a huge project but I’m still extremely hesitant to invest the money required to own the 50 token minimum until I see some user testimonial(s) that shows exactly how many tokens they have and what type of money they’re making off revenues…I was never into bitconnect (different type of project) but back then you had a lot of ppl who were willing to show what kind of returns they were receiving for loaning out BTC which allowed potential “investors” to decide if it was worth it or not…and I think that’s the problem OMNIA is having on a much smaller scale…no one knows if it’ll ever be worth it to invest at least $500 on these tokens (at the current price)…and owning anything less than that is literally not worth it…if more ppl begin to use it, then folks will definitely rush in to buy tokens…huge IF but it’s still early

I think I’ve barely been in it for a week…if I can hold BS like PEPE2.0 and such for 3-4 weeks then I’m willing to do the same for this…my only complaint is lack of a twitter presence…it’s the primary form of engagement ppl have with these devs and they’ve been lacking on that front…UNIBOT is a huge project but they still have time to engage their community several times daily and are still taking steps to interact with them even tho they’ve reached a point of success where they don’t really need to…a company building a “better” project and hoping that alone speaks for itself is not enough especially in this space…damn that was long

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…my only complaint is lack of a twitter presence…it’s the primary form of engagement ppl have with these devs and they’ve been lacking on that front…UNIBOT is a huge project but they still have time to engage their community several times daily and are still taking steps to interact with them even tho they’ve reached a point of success where they don’t really need to…a company building a “better” project and hoping that alone speaks for itself is not enough especially in this space…damn that was long

actually another complaint too is in their TG group last week they promised partnerships would be announced this week and I don’t recall seeing any announcements made at all regarding that (it’s at the top of their pinned messages)

IMG-0448.jpg

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
random but the twitter app just officially updated to X so I won’t be surprised if $X runs a bit tonight…that being said the influencers/shillers in that project are more or less using the same playbook they used with PEPE2.0 so I see them trying to push it as close to $100M as they can before bailing and moving onto the next project

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya I still think it’s a solid project…but truthfully speaking, right now there’s no need for folks to rush to buy the minimum amount of tokens (500M needed) to take part in revenue sharing…so the project is kind of “stuck” until more ppl use this bot…bcuz even tho the minimum requirement for revenue sharing is “only” $500 worth of tokens, that’s a lot of money to invest just to get a share of what is currently a very small pot

case in point, UNIBOT is a huge project but I’m still extremely hesitant to invest the money required to own the 50 token minimum until I see some user testimonial(s) that shows exactly how many tokens they have and what type of money they’re making off revenues…I was never into bitconnect (different type of project) but back then you had a lot of ppl who were willing to show what kind of returns they were receiving for loaning out BTC which allowed potential “investors” to decide if it was worth it or not…and I think that’s the problem OMNIA is having on a much smaller scale…no one knows if it’ll ever be worth it to invest at least $500 on these tokens (at the current price)…and owning anything less than that is literally not worth it…if more ppl begin to use it, then folks will definitely rush in to buy tokens…huge IF but it’s still early

I think I’ve barely been in it for a week…if I can hold BS like PEPE2.0 and such for 3-4 weeks then I’m willing to do the same for this…my only complaint is lack of a twitter presence…it’s the primary form of engagement ppl have with these devs and they’ve been lacking on that front…UNIBOT is a huge project but they still have time to engage their community several times daily and are still taking steps to interact with them even tho they’ve reached a point of success where they don’t really need to…a company building a “better” project and hoping that alone speaks for itself is not enough especially in this space…damn that was long
you're preaching with that one..utility alone won't move the ticker...got to get the computers putin out here lol

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
random but the twitter app just officially updated to X so I won’t be surprised if $X runs a bit tonight…that being said the influencers/shillers in that project are more or less using the same playbook they used with PEPE2.0 so I see them trying to push it as close to $100M as they can before bailing and moving onto the next project
man knowing something like that, one could try to time a 2/3X...but of course you never know when the shillers will try to dump on you

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man knowing something like that, one could try to time a 2/3X...but of course you never know when the shillers will try to dump on you

yeah that’s the thing…it’s definitely no guarantee…plus looking at the volume, I don’t think this has the momentum that PEPE2.0 did during it’s run to $100M

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
yeah that’s the thing…it’s definitely no guarantee…plus looking at the volume, I don’t think this has the momentum that PEPE2.0 did during it’s run to $100M
Yeah with my luck, it'll go up 40% and then they'll dump on your boy while I take a nap smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wait, I didn't even know that was possible lol

ya “everyone” was talking about it this morning…coinbase provides instructions on how to bridge ETH to the BASE chain but apparently you can’t do the reverse as yet…so tokens are being sold on the chain and just running up and making ppl “rich”…one coin (BALD) went viral as a result…they’ve “re-created” PEPE on the chain and that went viral too…ultimately tho no one can remove anything as far as I understand and realistically they won’t get any anything even when they can…none of these contracts are verified so who knows what exploits can take place…so I’m staying away from it for now but I’m still keeping an eye on it and trying to learn…on a more serious level, some ppl are already attempting to become “first” in the space…there’s leetswap which is like uniswap but for BASE chain tokens and ppl are already working on snipebots for the chain as well

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya “everyone” was talking about it this morning…coinbase provides instructions on how to bridge ETH to the BASE chain but apparently you can’t do the reverse as yet…so tokens are being sold on the chain and just running up and making ppl “rich”…one coin (BALD) went viral as a result…they’ve “re-created” PEPE on the chain and that went viral too…ultimately tho no one can remove anything as far as I understand and realistically they won’t get any anything even when they can…none of these contracts are verified so who knows what exploits can take place…so I’m staying away from it for now but I’m still keeping an eye on it and trying to learn…on a more serious level, some ppl are already attempting to become “first” in the space…there’s leetswap which is like uniswap but for BASE chain tokens and ppl are already working on snipebots for the chain as well
bruh, it's like to stay current in this space you cant go a week without tapping in lol smh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
bruh, it's like to stay current in this space you cant go a week without tapping in lol smh
or even a day. they got some new shyt every time i log back in and they got people chasing the bag while dumping everything else just to have money to participate with. we done gone thru bot coins, board game coins, coins about twitter changing to x, coins against pauly and the whole pondx thing, and now this base thing, and thats all been since Monday. :dead:

barely even worth looking for coins anymore cuz they ones with great scores on token sniffer, dex analyzer, not a honeypot, and decent contract, will all get dumped or big drop in volume cuz most of the sheep moved on to the next fancy new category.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
or even a day. they got some new shyt every time i log back in and they got people chasing the bag while dumping everything else just to have money to participate with. we done gone thru bot coins, board game coins, coins about twitter changing to x, coins against pauly and the whole pondx thing, and now this base thing, and thats all been since Monday. :dead:

barely even worth looking for coins anymore cuz they ones with great scores on token sniffer, dex analyzer, not a honeypot, and decent contract, will all get dumped or big drop in volume cuz most of the sheep moved on to the next fancy new category.

ya that’s the wild thing…I was about to sleep then I saw that it was trending on twitter then at least 2 ppl I followed started tweeting it about so I stayed up a bit later just reading around…I do like the idea tho of those venturing over there to establish a serious position in the chain…if they create legitimate tokens that get adopted early on like leetswap (on the base chain) then that’s a HUGE win…I’m definitely gonna keep reading up on it but I’m not trying anything out until coinbase creates a bridge back that allows you to get your ETH off their chain…I’m not brave enough to play the guinea pig just yet lol

Last edited: