1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
odd…omnia is still in my uniswap wallet but the logo just disappeared and when I attempt to do a mock swap (not looking to sell it) the token doesn’t show up for me to swap even tho it’s in the wallet when I check etherscan

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
odd…omnia is still in my uniswap wallet but the logo just disappeared and when I attempt to do a mock swap (not looking to sell it) the token doesn’t show up for me to swap even tho it’s in the wallet when I check etherscan
That's weird.. mines shows up (logo and coin) but I'm using a CB wallet

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's weird.. mines shows up (logo and coin) but I'm using a CB wallet

hmm might just be a glitch with uniswap…the token balance shows up on etherscan and in the wallet app itself so the tokens are definitely there…but when I go to check the current price by setting up like I’m going to do a swap so I can see the ETH balance, the token doesn’t show up at all as if I haven’t selected anything to be swapped…gonna keep looking around online and see if anyone else has experienced this in general…might just be the app acting up tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i see the omnia logo on uniswap. i'm on MM so don't know if its with uniswap own wallet thats an issue.

everything is showing up fine now…looks like it was a temporary glitch…I remember one time my trust wallet showed all my tokens were gone and I had a zero balance yet everything was showing up fine on etherscan…took weeks for them to patch it smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow…if true ngl this is truly some joker/diabolical “genius” shyt…but his project will succeed with the help of those who took their time and did DD before committing to buying it the right way and he doesn’t have to give 2 shyts about those who rekt themselves bcuz they degened into it…always know what you’re buying :unimpressed:

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
wow…if true ngl this is truly some joker/diabolical “genius” shyt…but his project will succeed with the help of those who took their time and did DD before committing to buying it the right way and he doesn’t have to give 2 shyts about those who rekt themselves bcuz they degened into it…always know what you’re buying :unimpressed:

bruh I don't understand theses type of people..they really have the opportunity/influence to make a mark in the space AND money..without screwing people over..but they just have to run a scam smh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

thinking of throwing something on it now that things have been cleared up and explained properly. tryna see what research i can do

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
woke up and saw one of my picks DBNB went to 0%....:damn:

damn lucky i only had $2 in that shyt...:picard: muthafukkas outright stealing the pot...

Shib and everything connected to it still on fire tho...:banderas: which is good...

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
woke up and saw one of my picks DBNB went to 0%....:damn:

damn lucky i only had $2 in that shyt...:picard: muthafukkas outright stealing the pot...

Shib and everything connected to it still on fire tho...:banderas: which is good...
BRUH I read the first sentence and was like :damn: :mjcry: not @ORDER_66

then I read the second sentence ($2 comment) and was like :ohhh::francis::martin:never change fam:russ:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bruh I don't understand theses type of people..they really have the opportunity/influence to make a mark in the space AND money..without screwing people over..but they just have to run a scam smh

he seems to like (understatement) the notoriety and being the crypto anti-hero…all he did technically was hold a spaces in which he only told ppl the site address…although he didn’t say/explain anything else, he didn’t misdirect anyone either even tho there’s no doubt at all that he understood the feeding frenzy it would cause…as for the ppl who got in early enough to exploit the contract and steal/sell some of the tokens before that “oversight” was corrected (it was only PNDX tokens that got stolen from ppl’s wallets not other tokens), idk if there’s a way to prove he was connected to it but I wouldn’t doubt it all…but ya folks who got rekt have to be honest and mostly blame themselves for being greedy and outsmarting themselves trying to buy the tokens on uniswap

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
he seems to like (understatement) the notoriety and being the crypto anti-hero…all he did technically was hold a spaces in which he only told ppl the site address…although he didn’t say/explain anything else, he didn’t misdirect anyone either even tho there’s no doubt at all that he understood the feeding frenzy it would cause…as for the ppl who got in early enough to exploit the contract and steal/sell some of the tokens before that “oversight” was corrected (it was only PNDX tokens that got stolen from ppl’s wallets not other tokens), idk if there’s a way to prove he was connected to it but I wouldn’t doubt it all…but ya folks who got rekt have to be honest and mostly blame themselves for being greedy and outsmarting themselves trying to buy the tokens on uniswap
wow, he kept it just vague enough to let his followers go down that path

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow, he kept it just vague enough to let his followers go down that path

ya that’s the fukked up part if not legally then morally…he has a lot of followers, some who have been waiting/saving up for months for him to launch this who would’ve probably gone about it the correct way if he took his time and explained it to them…in many cases it was greed but in some instances there were ppl who had issues accessing the site and thought buying the token from uniswap was a safer alternative