1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya that’s the fukked up part if not legally then morally…he has a lot of followers, some who have been waiting/saving up for months for him to launch this who would’ve probably gone about it the correct way if he took his time and explained it to them…in many cases it was greed but in some instances there were ppl who had issues accessing the site and thought buying the token from uniswap was a safer alternative
It's wild bc I kept seeing his name pop up in the last few weeks asking him when he was going to create a coin. If they only knew then smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's wild bc I kept seeing his name pop up in the last few weeks asking him when he was going to create a coin. If they only knew then smh

it’s the only reason I followed him recently…shoulda unfollowed him once I said this…

that pauly dude is wild annoying tho…the amount of tweets he drops smh…dude is a megalomaniac

…I’d be lying tho if I said I anticipated a launch as chaotic as this tho lol smh

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
it’s the only reason I followed him recently…shoulda unfollowed him once I said this…

…I’d be lying tho if I said I anticipated a launch as chaotic as this tho lol smh
yeah we've seen some crazy things in cryptos before..this one was no exception lol smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thinking of throwing something on it now that things have been cleared up and explained properly. tryna see what research i can do

this dev has offered some thoughts on the project (the contract in particular) on his page…there’d be no need for so much guesswork if dude would just be straightforward about the project/idea

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
this dev has offered some thoughts on the project (the contract in particular) on his page…there’d be no need for so much guesswork if dude wouod just be straightforward about the project/idea

yeah true that. hopefully things work out. gonna not even claim or anything, just let it be for now and not try to be first or make any moves too early until all the details come out completely. don't wanna mess with anything. greed def not the best way to go with this.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i'm tracking this one to see if it can reverse. everything looked good as far as scores but didn't see any twitter.

gotta see if anyone talking about it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf

see what they saying on this bot.

might throw something on it. chart seems to be holding up ok but still too early to tell

I’ll take a look at it but I’m kinda good on all these cut and paste bot projects…they’re all starting to feel the same

hoping OMNIA gets more active on twitter…they been quiet for a minute

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's amazing if it works...think I want to test it out....not sure

ya that’s the problem with these new TG bot projects…it’s only so far I’m willing to go to test them since they’re new/unproven…you either need to connect your wallet or deposit some ETH to fully get into testing some of these bots…I was comfortable diving into unibot and using it bcuz it’s been on the market for months and it’s a proven project

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya that’s the problem with these new TG bot projects…it’s only so far I’m willing to go to test them since they’re new/unproven…you either need to connect your wallet or deposit some ETH to fully get into testing some of these bots…I was comfortable diving into unibot and using it bcuz it’s been on the market for months and it’s a proven project
facts.

I was thinking of creating a separate new wallet to test these things out but that might be too much