1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
or even a day. they got some new shyt every time i log back in and they got people chasing the bag while dumping everything else just to have money to participate with. we done gone thru bot coins, board game coins, coins about twitter changing to x, coins against pauly and the whole pondx thing, and now this base thing, and thats all been since Monday. :dead:

barely even worth looking for coins anymore cuz they ones with great scores on token sniffer, dex analyzer, not a honeypot, and decent contract, will all get dumped or big drop in volume cuz most of the sheep moved on to the next fancy new category.
don't forget the hamster and rat races from last week :deadrose:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bruh, it's like to stay current in this space you cant go a week without tapping in lol smh
Dawg, seriously. I step away from discord and this thread for a day or even a few hours and I'm like, WTF is going on.
You kinda can't step away from this because when you do, it's a good chance you'll say fukk it and become a super casual Robinhood type follower. :pachaha:
All of my IRL friends that were hardcore into crypto left it alone during the downturn and just rely on me to periodically update them.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
that was a great group to grind with :yes:
You should still lurk and drop a comment every now and then. It slows when the space is slow but picks up when opportunities start popping up (memes, NFTs, etc.)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dawg, seriously. I step away from discord and this thread for a day or even a few hours and I'm like, WTF is going on.
You kinda can't step away from this because when you do, it's a good chance you'll say fukk it and become a super casual Robinhood type follower. :pachaha:
All of my IRL friends that were hardcore into crypto left it alone during the downturn and just rely on me to periodically update them.

I can’t say it enough…keeping up with this shyt is literally like a job lol

You should still lurk and drop a comment every now and then. It slows when the space is slow but picks up when opportunities start popping up (memes, NFTs, etc.)

I’ll have to make a slack account but send me an invite

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
whenever I vow to take a week break, a coin launches and is mentioned on here/discord/twitter that goes 10X/100X

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I can’t say it enough…keeping up with this shyt is literally like a job lol

I’ll have to make a slack account but send me an invite
What was your old name? Spectrum has to send the invites.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya “everyone” was talking about it this morning…coinbase provides instructions on how to bridge ETH to the BASE chain but apparently you can’t do the reverse as yet…so tokens are being sold on the chain and just running up and making ppl “rich”…one coin (BALD) went viral as a result…they’ve “re-created” PEPE on the chain and that went viral too…ultimately tho no one can remove anything as far as I understand and realistically they won’t get any anything even when they can…none of these contracts are verified so who knows what exploits can take place…so I’m staying away from it for now but I’m still keeping an eye on it and trying to learn…on a more serious level, some ppl are already attempting to become “first” in the space…there’s leetswap which is like uniswap but for BASE chain tokens and ppl are already working on snipebots for the chain as well

I’m just on the outside looking in :hubie: