1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I content with buying and holding these folks betting thousands at the table I'm good...:pachaha:

???

I thought you were talking about the BASE chain fiasco…seems like you are just speaking in general tho…idk how much ppl are investing over there on an individual basis but enough are throwing money into these projects (most of the examples I’m seeing are below $100 but it adds up when enough ppl buy-in thinking “it’s just $50-$100”) to the point that devs are able to rug large amounts of money…reading some of these tweets, ppl aping into these projects don’t seem to know what a honeypot is and bcuz the chain is new there’s no way to vet any of these contracts…devs are cleaning up

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wouldn’t doubt it in the “long” run :yes:

ignore the selling the millionaires dream part but I definitely agree it could become like BSC so of course there will be opportunities once the space becomes more legitimized

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
???

I thought you were talking about the BASE chain fiasco…seems like you are just speaking in general tho…idk how much ppl are investing over there on an individual basis but enough are throwing money into these projects (most of the examples I’m seeing are below $100 but it adds up when enough ppl buy-in thinking “it’s just $50-$100”) to the point that devs are able to rug large amounts of money…reading some of these tweets, ppl aping into these projects don’t seem to know what a honeypot is and bcuz the chain is new there’s no way to vet any of these contracts…devs are cleaning up

yeah im saying in general...:pachaha:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ngl OMNIA is testing my resolve at this price point…I can still preserve around a 2x if I sell here smh…puzzling how this played out…they had a working product and solid momentum as it was closing in on $5M mcap…expected a correction but this is too low…then to add insult to injury, they’ve been inactive on twitter for 2 days…gonna see if they have any updates in TG

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ngl OMNIA is testing my resolve at this price point…I can still preserve around a 2x if I sell here smh…puzzling how this played out…they had a working product and solid momentum as it was closing in on $5M mcap…expected a correction but this is too low…then to add insult to injury, they’ve been inactive on twitter for 2 days…gonna see if they have any updates in TG
*goes to check price
:ohhh: :whoa: :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I could have gotten some Espresso lol

I had some then took quick profit bcuz I felt I didn’t have a strong enough position and didn’t want to buy more at the time…think I’m gonna play around and test it out today…being able to deploy tokens on multiple chains is dope

*edit*

OMNIA just had a small “spike” ($6k purchase)…I’m wondering if these are buy-backs from the devs or real buy-ins

Last edited: