1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
if you connected your wallet and tried to buy thru the site, gas fees were too high…if you tried buying thru uniswap then you got far less tokens than you should’ve given the supply…one girl spent the max 5 ETH and got rekt…dude is just taking folks money and then he will paint it as some noble stance that he’s trying to teach a lesson about greed or some fake ass shyt lmao

*edit*

she basically lost 4 ETH

:damn::mjcry:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn…my “memecoin babble” spoilers were supposed to shed a positive light on the memecoin space but it feels like it’s doing the opposite outside of learning about some decent utility tokens…yeah stay completely away from that pond0x shyt…even when it settles down, the mcap will be too high with all the ppl that are still buying in…there’s a small part of me that “appreciates” how fukking easy a scam this was…dude basically just decided hey I feel like taking millions of dollars today and did so in minutes…ppl are still buying in too

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
interesting…had my 2nd minor incident using unibot today…for some reason I could not sell another token in my wallet…double-checked the contract to make sure everything was fine and that it wasn’t a honeypot or there wasn’t an issue with wallets being blacklisted…also checked twitter to see if anyone had issues selling it (no one did)…I did get a message suggesting I didn’t have enough ETH in my wallet but that wasn’t the case at all…anyway I moved it to a uniswap wallet and raised the slippage and sold it with no issue

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
looks like this whole pauly fiasco fukked up the markets. bunch of variations coming out, most prolly shyt just like the original. messing up all the other meme coins. prolly gonna be a slow weekend.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
looks like this whole pauly fiasco fukked up the markets. bunch of variations coming out, most prolly shyt just like the original. messing up all the other meme coins. prolly gonna be a slow weekend.

shyt is crazy…I feel bad…you can hear the pain in this one dude voice…he lost 8 ETH :huhldup:

personally I’m more tight with myself…I’ve been following his tweets all week and knew dude was a full of his own shyt type character but figured his name alone was enough to create a successful/large launch…but at the beginning of this memecoin venture I said my worst problem was discipline…and I ignored a lot of things to try and quickly grab that token off uniswap…another expensive lesson…didn’t lose anywhere near as much as some other ppl did tho…what’s worse tho is ppl who connected their wallets…heard tokens got stolen and sold immediately :damn:

one thing about the memecoin babbling I’ve done in here is it’s been 1000% honest…anyone thinking of fukking with this shyt need to know the highs, the lows and everything in-between lol

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
shyt is crazy…I feel bad…you can hear the pain in this one dude voice…he lost 8 ETH :huhldup:

personally I’m more tight with myself…I’ve been following his tweets all week and knew dude was a full of his own shyt type character but figured his name alone was enough to create a successful/large launch…but at the beginning of this memecoin venture I said my worst problem was discipline…and I ignored a lot of things to try and quickly grab that token off uniswap…another expensive lesson…didn’t lose anywhere near as much as some other ppl did tho…what’s worse tho is ppl who connected their wallets…heard tokens got stolen and sold immediately :damn:

one thing about the memecoin babbling I’ve done in here is it’s been 1000% honest…anyone thinking of fukking with this shyt need to know the highs, the lows and everything in-between lol

Yeah shyt is crazy. Can't imagine losing that much. Gotta be careful cuz losses can add up quick. Gotta cash out profits from time to time. I had to cash out like $250 in usdc cuz $50 here and there in shytcoins can add up quick, especially when the ones we hopeful on aren't performing as well. I can't rely on something like pepe to keep going up cuz it's been struggling and I'm dropping profits on other coins that aren't performing well enough to make up for it. I do know lot of people have been getting too crazy. This one discord I'm in, feels like some just look at whatever the popular people shill and determine it based on the chart, not much research. Can get lucky but mostly it's a trash coin. Like all the board game ones that came out recently. It's a cycle until the next group comes thru. By tomorrow all the pauly theme ones would make room for the next topic.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah shyt is crazy. Can't imagine losing that much. Gotta be careful cuz losses can add up quick. Gotta cash out profits from time to time. I had to cash out like $250 in usdc cuz $50 here and there in shytcoins can add up quick, especially when the ones we hopeful on aren't performing as well. I can't rely on something like pepe to keep going up cuz it's been struggling and I'm dropping profits on other coins that aren't performing well enough to make up for it. I do know lot of people have been getting too crazy. This one discord I'm in, feels like some just look at whatever the popular people shill and determine it based on the chart, not much research. Can get lucky but mostly it's a trash coin. Like all the board game ones that came out recently. It's a cycle until the next group comes thru. By tomorrow all the pauly theme ones would make room for the next topic.

ya there was a group of real degens I was in for a minute…picked up some tools from them but they were trying to swing sub-$100k mcap tokens…and they’re primary focus was getting in on a chart early as possible so they weren’t even bothering to vet coins even tho they knew how to and had all the resources in discord to do so

I have some decent instincts…but greed has led to me being impulsive and making some stupid plays…need to back away for the weekend and just observe and not touch…but that’s the thing…I’ll have a plan and say one thing but not follow it thru

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there’s a small portion of buyers who bought it from the website and were able to sell it immediately for way more than they bought it for…one guy said the amount he bought was able to be resold for 127 ETH :gladbron:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Only spend what you can afford to lose... :huhldup: :mjlol: :dead:

for me it’s jokes…and I understand 99% of the blame is on me

but not everyone carries it like that

and to add insult to injury dude is a public figure and on twitter trolling ppl hard

I see how that scammer guy you posted ended up like that :hubie:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ya there was a group of real degens I was in for a minute…picked up some tools from them but they were trying to swing sub-$100k mcap tokens…and they’re primary focus was getting in on a chart early as possible so they weren’t even bothering to vet coins even tho they knew how to and had all the resources in discord to do so

I have some decent instincts…but greed has led to me being impulsive and making some stupid plays…need to back away for the weekend and just observe and not touch…but that’s the thing…I’ll have a plan and say one thing but not follow it thru

I feel you. I see bunch pop up early on dexsniffer but then I check token sniffer, that dex analyzer site you had mentioned, the hineypot site, and the contract for ownership as well as supply and holders. So even tho it's still early like even within first half hour, still gotta make sure I take a few minutes to check all the sources and avoid any issues, as well as learn for the next one.