1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Haven't messed with dexspy too much. I do like this dexsniffer thing. Helps weed out a lot of the bullshyt. I was doing it on dextools by new pairs but then that be showing all the tokens including ones that have zero liquidity, rugged, or just not established. Not to mention all the crazy meme varieties like every version of x, pepe, or whatever else is popular these days. I just set it to trending and see what's up past 5 minutes and look at the dextools from there. Then token sniffer, honeypot, dex analyzer, contract, etc.

ya using dexspy in the way I do is very time-consuming…I’m not on it all day like I was the first couple of days when I first started using it…that shyt really felt like a job and all I was doing was just looking at junk all day…by changing the filters tho, it’s helped cut down on the time and some of the trash I was coming across…I still like tracking coins by volume but I think I need to change it from 5 minute intervals to 15 minutes…the thing tho is that 10 minutes can be a lot of time to miss out on a token…it can be the difference between getting in a token at under $100k mcap or getting in it at around $500k

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn wallet is kinda sending…got some at around $0.50 will see if it dips and then pick up more if it does

*edit*

$1.15 and holders are increasing at a decent rate :leon:

wouldn’t be surprised if it hits 1k holders today which is decent for a utility bot project

approaching $1M mcap…I’m hoping folks will look to take profit at that range and maybe I can get a nice dip then…if not, I’ll just have to be content with what I have

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Yall think Shibarium is going to be a game changer?

At this point, they gonna need something big. The main utility looks to be just to burn shib. Nobody knows how the swap gonna work or what coins will be on it. They gonna have a tough time competing with uniswap especially with how crazy some of these people are about eth and the meme coin hunting. Devs may release their coin on there if it's a separate chain from eth, but that depends on how good the volume may be. Not if only shib users are using it, and most prolly want to hold their shib rather than swap for a random coin.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ:
exact next response

come to think of it, didn't he mention omni, when it was making moves..and since then :martin:

haaa smh

seriously tho I think X could have a PEPE2.0 type run if done right…I suspect the dev who released the token tho was in over his head when it exploded…I don’t think he expected that type of run and he started clumsily raping the chart when it hit $10M mcap and he completely destroyed momentum…seems like a bunch of crypto promoters/shills reached out to him bcuz a lot of them have been shilling it since it initially tanked…bcuz despite the price drop there was still too much volume/holders to ignore…if they can revive the momentum I think this could have a huge second run especially when twitter officially transitions to X…right now I’m still seeing the old logo/colors in the app and shyt

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Those TG bots that surf posted and DEXSniffer that manny posted are great tools and help a lot.
I've been a little tapped this week so it's painful to look at all of these projects fly.
no doubt, I know the feeling..I was like that a few weeks ago...good thing is once you get a little cash on deck you'll be in the game

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I got the dip I wanted ($WALLET) but now I don’t have the conviction to buy more cuz I’m worried this might drop more…think I’ll just stick with what I have then cry about it later if it runs lmao
I feel you on that. I'm not near my laptop so I'm stuck either way. But heading back so gotta see how things look by then.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you on that. I'm not near my laptop so I'm stuck either way. But heading back so gotta see how things look by then.

picked up some more…price dumped a little then a few big buys came in so I feel good about that…I hate to feel like my buy is being used just to liquidate someone else’s bags