1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
picked up some more…price dumped a little then a few big buys came in so I feel good about that…I hate to feel like my buy is being used just to liquidate someone else’s bags
just got some myself. get rich or die trying. gotta look and see what another play could be now that i'm back at the laptop for now.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just got some myself. get rich or die trying. gotta look and see what another play could be now that i'm back at the laptop for now.

ya my head has cleared up for the most part after 2 aspirins and a lot of gatorade, water, OJ and something to settle my stomach…think I’ll track some coins for a little while

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yall think Shibarium is going to be a game changer?

200w.gif

yes not only shibarium but i heard shib has its own prototype wallet or something else they working on...:ehh:

The only thing im focused on is shibarium's burn rate IF it can actually brun trillions per month as they advertised...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
imagine buying something with a 40% tax cuz of your hatred for another man :russ:

that pauly dude is wild annoying tho…the amount of tweets he drops smh…dude is a megalomaniac

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
very very certain this is the same scammer dev who made the ae13 token I mentioned in here a while back…similar tweets…at the time I thought the ae13 was legit but after a while it became apparent dude wasn’t on the level

*edit*

he’s not even hiding it lmaoooooo

I went to the ae13 twitter page and he’s promoting the XXX token on that page too lol smdh

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@surf are you using the wallets that Unibot created and then transferring out or linking your own wallet?

I have an empty wallet ready. I'm just waiting for BTC to make one more move down and buy my blue chips. I'll start messing with Unibot after that.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf are you using the wallets that Unibot created and then transferring out or linking your own wallet?

I have an empty wallet ready. I'm just waiting for BTC to make one more move down and buy my blue chips. I'll start messing with Unibot after that.

idk if you can use BTC with unibot if I’m not misinterpreting what you’re saying

but to your question, yeah…unibot gives you access to 3 wallets…I imported 2 of them into trust wallet…once I buy tokens I move them to another wallet…I only leave a small amount of ETH on it at any given time…I had to import the wallets into trust bcuz I couldn’t transfer tokens I bought directly from the bot…so far I can only transfer ETH in/out directly from the bot…in general tho it’s a good idea to import them into another wallet in case for whatever reason I can’t access TG…maybe the app isn’t working one day or I might get booted from my account for w/e reason

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk if you can use BTC with unibot if I’m not misinterpreting what you’re saying

but to your question, yeah…unibot gives you access to 3 wallets…I imported 2 of them into trust wallet…once I buy tokens I move them to another wallet…I only leave a small amount of ETH on it at any given time…I had to import the wallets into trust bcuz I couldn’t transfer tokens I bought directly from the bot…so far I can only transfer ETH in/out directly from the bot…in general tho it’s a good idea to import them into another wallet in case for whatever reason I can’t access TG…maybe the app isn’t working one day or I might get booted from my account for w/e reason

I'm waiting for Bitcoin to dip and alts to come down 5-10% so I can buy SOL, ARB, and other blue chips. I'm getting my real portfolio set and whatever money is left will go to buying ETH to use for Unibot.

So you take a wallet Unibot sets up, import it to Trust wallet, buy on Unibot, then transfer the tokens out using TW?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

currently that’s about $500 worth of tokens in order to take part in revenue share…the devs clearly have what could be a great product/direct unibot competitor on their hands, it’s just a huge matter now of will ppl actually support/use it

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

currently that’s about $500 worth of tokens in order to take part in revenue share…the devs clearly have what could be a great product/direct unibot competitor on their hands, it’s just a huge matter now of will ppl actually support/use it cuz revenue shares don’t mean shyt if no revenue is being generated lol

I dont have that much, but it will be interesting to see what the revshare/split ultimately looks like

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
didn’t buy any but watch this nazi shyt probably send smh