1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
grabbed some of this one. taxes a bit high but not crazy high. they burned some coins too.

had to wait for gas to get lower cuz i had less than $20 after buying and was out of eth. had to sell some pepe to get some eth for future plays.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
grabbed some of this one. taxes a bit high but not crazy high. they burned some coins too.

had to wait for gas to get lower cuz i had less than $20 after buying and was out of eth. had to sell some pepe to get some eth for future plays.
it's doing really good, since you posted it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

it's doing really good, since you posted it

I saw this @ $0.12, tested it out in TG, and looked at it again when manny posted it but didn’t pick any up :snoop:

I’m hungover tho so crypto is the last shyt on my mind…think I’ll pick some up still

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I saw this @ $0.12, tested it out in TG, and looked at it again when manny posted it but didn’t pick any up :snoop:

I’m hungover tho so crypto is the last shyt on my mind…think I’ll pick some up still

I feel you on that. I threw the $50 on that stupid coin last night I had mentioned and not long after I fell asleep, it hit the peak and came back down. Now it's prolly not even 50 cents :francis:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh:man I gotta get on yall level as far as researching projects...on these coins early

I feel you lol

just use dexspy…I use that as my primary site but I also have a couple of shills who I follow on TG and TG bots that I get alerts from in the event I missed something or maybe I saw something but overlooked it and then I see the name of the token pop up again on my alerts in which case I’ll give it a second look—the shills I follow are madape calls and madapes gambles which I mentioned in here…and I have a TG trending bot that I use as well…I don’t rely on them too much but for a day like today I don’t feel like being glued to my ipad/computer…I saw the wallets token alert from madapes

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Haven't messed with dexspy too much. I do like this dexsniffer thing. Helps weed out a lot of the bullshyt. I was doing it on dextools by new pairs but then that be showing all the tokens including ones that have zero liquidity, rugged, or just not established. Not to mention all the crazy meme varieties like every version of x, pepe, or whatever else is popular these days. I just set it to trending and see what's up past 5 minutes and look at the dextools from there. Then token sniffer, honeypot, dex analyzer, contract, etc.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
just use dexspy…I use that as my primary site but I also have a couple of shills who I follow on TG and TG bots that I get alerts from in the event I missed something or maybe I saw something but overlooked it and then I see the name of the token pop up again on my alerts in which case I’ll give it a second look—the shills I follow are madape calls and madapes gambles which I mentioned in here…and I have a TG trending bot that I use as well…I don’t rely on them too much but for a day like today I don’t feel like being glued to my ipad/computer…I saw the wallets token alert from madapes
is this one of the guys you mentioned? https://twitter.com/madapescall
:salute:

dexspy...bet..I always look on dexview and dextools...so I appreciate the info