1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
good opportunity to look to buy-in maybe or at least track it for a better entry if you think it can go lower…I’ve picked some up too

this is yet another thing I love about TG utility bots in the meme space…it’s so much easier to have conviction when it comes to a project that has a proven working product with devs providing concrete updates…projects like these I can feel good about taking a chance on despite the price/charts

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
good opportunity to look to buy-in maybe or at least track it for a better entry if you think it can go lower…I’ve picked some up too

this is yet another thing I love about TG utility bots in the meme space…it’s so much easier to have conviction when it comes to a project that has a proven working product with devs providing concrete updates…projects like these I can feel good about taking a chance on despite the price/charts

yeah looks like some of the good TG utility bot projects are into rev share/profits...reminds of how reflections used to be the thing for projects...interesting

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
side note Custom wallet bot went all the down to 0.12 and now is climbing back up..already at 27...tempted to get some right now

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gave this project a hard time about ghosting folks for 2 days with no mainnet updates but they delivered…I’m not in the project anymore but it’s still good to see

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For the person who asked what the Unibot revenue share rewards are:

I'm sure he's holding way more than the minimum though.

holy shyt. :ohhh:

*edit*

info like this potentially bodes well for early competitors in the space as ppl will not want to miss out on the “next” unibot

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

*edit*

info like this potentially bodes well for early competitors in the space

OMNIA picked up last night…it’s been hovering around 1530ish holders for the last few days…dropped to under 1500 last night and there was a significant price drop…this morning there are 1600+ holders and the price almost tripled overnight at the time of this post…I would not be surprised if this coin tests ATH later today or tomorrow

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

ESPR had a huge dump last night too but is recovering at a decent pace as well…slightly different project but they will offer revenue sharing as well…going forward ppl are going to be attracted to these type of utility coins in the meme space

*edit*

be careful with ESPR right now…it was recovering but now it’s dumping hard again due to FUD…TLDR—they are being accused of dumping tokens and folks are suspecting they have no real plans of offering revenue sharing…nothing concrete…could be a buying opportunity if they end up delivering on their promises or it could be a case of where there’s smoke there’s fire…I’m already in for a few tokens so I’ll just try and weather the storm

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I see omnia looking decent, bouncing back from this downtrend that started yesterday morning. price almost same as the wick i marked. i connected my wallet to that claim site i saw. will have to see how that goes later. I also saw wallet was slowly creeping back. hit the low around 9pm last night under .13 but its been slowly coming back up, now around .27. Just has to build higher support and go from there. hopefully holder account increases big today and we hit that 1k mark.

7Y0cRxwr

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

*edit*

info like this potentially bodes well for early competitors in the space as ppl will not want to miss out on the “next” unibot

That's WAGIE. Not a direct competitor because it does margin trading but it pumped today after being down all week :beli:

We gotta get in these early to get a big enough bag for revenue sharing while it's affordable. Imagine catching Unibot at .25 and getting 1,000. If you only need 50 for revenue you should still see some money on top of the $15,000 you have from the token value.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's WAGIE. Not a direct competitor because it does margin trading but it pumped today after being down all week :beli:

We gotta get in these early to get a big enough bag for revenue sharing while it's affordable.

I’m confused…idk what WAGIE is…I thought you posted the info about revenue shares from unibot…but re: the bold is why we’ve been in here talking about OMNIA…it is a direct competitor and it is early…it’s only going to get more expensive to get in if the project starts gaining more attention…some of us have been in it since 200-300k market cap…at the time $100-150 could’ve gotten you the minimum tokens required to be eligible for revenue share

currently that’s about $500 worth of tokens in order to take part in revenue share…the devs clearly have what could be a great product/direct unibot competitor on their hands, it’s just a huge matter now of will ppl actually support/use it

Last edited: