1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn i wish I had some spare change right now...:lupe: shyt seems like a no-brainer... ya'll probably brought in with the BAG

I wish…nothing is a no-brainer in crypto lmao

it does look solid…that isn’t necessarily always enough tho…but since the TG bot space is getting some shine, new projects that can solidify their position early stand to benefit immensely

I didn’t ape into it since I got in real early but maybe I should’ve

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
interesting premise but no way to test for any results right away…bought a little cuz it may still trend…got in kind of high around $700k mcap

they claim using this bot can help your token trend on coingecko and crypto.com …they have a “working” TG bot that asks you to choose which platform you want your token to trend on…then you pay the bot and supposedly your token will trend within 24 hours…that’s not something that can be quickly verified but I can see ppl loving the idea…for me this is strictly a quick money play if the chart takes off

*edit*

as soon as it hit $1M mcap these folks started dumping smh

I figured this project was bogus…but I played myself chasing “what the crowd might buy”

here is a new tweet that “proves” their bot works…they’re claiming they helped unibot trend on crypto.com :skip:

need a break…today was all junk on the market.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I saw this tweet re: ESPR

it was posted about the same time this morning which led to the 2nd pump…I saw this on their twitter page but unibot hasn’t posted it on theirs…IF it’s true then regardless of the price this partnership is a great sign towards the validity of the project…I say IF tho bcuz sometimes projects embellish these “partnerships”…sometimes a token working on a project’s platform is deemed a “partnership” when it’s not…for anyone who has been in crypto I don’t need to provide any examples of these fake partnerships…I’m still gonna pick some up on a gamble since the price looks to be settling here

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
interesting…tryna buy a token on unibot and it flat out won’t respond to me hitting the “buy” button…exited/opened the app several times

*edit*

working but a little bit “scary”…what if I wanted to sell a token at a crucial point or if I just simply wanted to transfer/withdraw some money…this is why I only keep a small amount on that shyt

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m glad I didn’t jeet on X…I see it slowly creeping back…that volume is still very juicy and the holder count increased by about 200 overnight…there’s still a lot of juice that can be squeezed out of that chart for it to die after only one pump

anyway back on the grind…won’t force anything but I want to see what’s cooking for today
to be taken with a grain of salt…I’m not gonna say “I knew it” cuz I didn’t but looking at that chart, the amount of active volume and holders, I felt there is no way devs/whales would let such an opportunity go to waste…there’s still money left to be squeezed out of that chart since it only pumped once…the jason guy works with the project and was speaking in their TG chat…could be a pump fake tho…ignore the generational wealth bullshyt…I just expect the chart to maybe get back to ATH and take another crack at crossing the $10M mark…nothing astronomical tho until we see what happens IF it can make it back to ATH

approaching the previous ATH right now