1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Is unibot a swap site??? :lupe:

it’s a free TG app/sniper bot that functions like uniswap but much faster…I’d suggest playing with the interface but without using any crypto just to see how it looks…it’s still new tho so I don’t leave any coins on it…just a fraction of ETH to make purchases then I move the coins to another wallet (you can get the private keys and import it into trust wallet)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m glad I didn’t jeet on X…I see it slowly creeping back…that volume is still very juicy and the holder count increased by about 200 overnight…there’s still a lot of juice that can be squeezed out of that chart for it to die after only one pump

anyway back on the grind…won’t force anything but I want to see what’s cooking for today

to be taken with a grain of salt…I’m not gonna say “I knew it” cuz I didn’t but looking at that chart, the amount of active volume and holders, I felt there is no way devs/whales would let such an opportunity go to waste…there’s still money left to be squeezed out of that chart since it only pumped once…the jason guy works with the project and was speaking in their TG chat…could be a pump fake tho…ignore the generational wealth bullshyt…I just expect the chart to maybe get back to ATH and take another crack at crossing the $10M mark…nothing astronomical tho until we see what happens IF it can make it back to ATH

Last edited:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
unibot has made uniswap pointless to me…tried making a buy on uniswap…had to wait 10 seconds just for the transaction to fail even with 5% slippage ($45+ ETH fee wasted)…unibot handled it in mere seconds smh
How much did it cost ?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How much did it cost ?

unibot is free :yes:

owning the token (50 minimum) entitles you to a percentage of a percentage of transaction fees and volume revenue but it’s not necessary to own to use the bot

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nah the transaction

hold on lemme check…more than likely the same but the transaction goes thru immediately so it’s worth it…longest I ever had to wait was about 5 seconds but I haven’t experienced a failed transaction yet which means no wasted fees…sometimes I’ve experienced up to 3-4 failed transactions using uniswap trying to buy/sell a token…and you lose the fee each time regardless if the transaction goes thru or not

*edit*

oh wow it was significantly cheaper—roughly $13 worth of ETH

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
just to give you an idea of how sneaky/skeevy these devs are as they try to cash in on the TG bot excitement…this project dropped and was around $5k mcap when I vetted it…the website link worked but the webpage was completely empty…this was a couple hours ago…now the website is up and running lmao smh…cats just throw up a random page with some jargon that makes it seems like the project is in motion…then they’ll just promise folks to death but never deliver…crazy thing is this might probably run too smh…with regular memes at least there are no false pretenses about the project so folks know what they’re aping into

Last edited:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
hold on lemme check…more than likely the same but the transaction goes thru immediately so it’s worth it…longest I ever had to wait was about 5 seconds but I haven’t experienced a failed transaction yet which means no wasted fees…sometimes I’ve experienced up to 3-4 failed transactions using uniswap trying to buy/sell a token…and you lose the fee each time regardless if the transaction goes thru or not

*edit*

oh wow it was significantly cheaper—roughly $13 worth of ETH
Okay. I'm completely inexperienced to that type of protocol. How do you use it?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Okay. I'm completely inexperienced to that type of protocol. How do you use it?

too giant of a question to answer in a post…I can’t recall if you’ve been in this thread a lot or not…if you’ve used uniswap then it’s a very small learning curve that you can figure out on your own or that I can help with if you have specific questions after playing around with it…otherwise you’d be better off watching the tutorial vids on their site if you’re not familiar with it at all…I’m not saying this to be dismissive but it would be too much to get into when watching the videos would be faster/more helpful…if you open this YT vid on another tab, you’ll see subsequent videos you can watch if you’re still interested or have more questions…again tho if you’re familiar with uniswap and have used it before then you really won’t need to watch these videos

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
unibot is free :yes:

owning the token (50 minimum) entitles you to a percentage of a percentage of transaction fees and volume revenue but it’s not necessary to own to use the bot
Has anyone who has 50 minimum spoken on how much they're getting?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has anyone who has 50 minimum spoken on how much they're getting?

I looked around a couple of days ago on youtube and twitter and couldn’t find any videos or testimonials addressing that…but I would really like to know bcuz after a while ppl are going to question the incentive for buying these tokens if the payout isn’t worth it…I’m guessing that at some point maybe they will lower the required amount or just completely eliminate having a required minimum