ESPR just cracked $5M mcap! :leon:

156fb3a41134efe9020a49b68bfeccbf.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
152,000% in a day :mjtf:

HQrFvj4.png

those percentages are slightly deceitful tho…you’d have to buy at the absolute bottom and sell at the absolute top…it’s hard to get in at the bottom…word has it those super early buys are usually devs…I remember I saw a token at $15k mcap…went to buy immediately…by the time I was finally able to make a transaction it had already jumped to $100k mcap (I wasn’t using unibot at the time tho just uniswap…unibot would’ve been faster)…also it’s probably devs with their bags who control the top…I watched ESPR hit $5M and literally as soon as it got a little past it is when the dumping started

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
those percentages are slightly deceitful tho…you’d have to buy at the absolute bottom and sell at the absolute top…it’s hard to get in at the bottom…word has it those super early buys are usually devs…I remember I saw a token at $15k mcap…went to buy immediately…by the time I was finally able to make a transaction it had already jumped to $100k mcap (I wasn’t using unibot at the time tho just uniswap…unibot would’ve been faster)…also it’s probably devs with their bags who control the top…I watched ESPR hit $5M and literally as soon as it got a little past it is when the dumping started

Going through his tweets and he's kinda early into these bot plays :patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Going through his tweets and he's kinda early into these bot plays :patrice:

it’s not hard to if you stalk the charts…sometimes I have beaten these shills to the punch on a “call” and already knew it was gonna be a bum ass project ahead of time (sometimes outright scams) that they’re pushing on their followers…what they do is call almost every play in their TG groups…the ones that bomb they never discuss again…the ones that do well they’ll constantly remind you of it and show you how much you “could have made” if you bought in at the absolute bottom and sold at the very top even tho no exit strategy is ever discussed…and the top usually drops in seconds…it’s a very sordid hustle

still tho…they can be useful for folks who are busy and want quick leads that they’re capable of vetting on their own…but unfortunately a lot of ppl just blindly follow their calls

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
if i had the audacity, i'd put in a buy on shyt before i even saw a transaction listed on dextools. :russ:

of course i neither have the bankroll nor lack of brain cells to do that. especially since by then its likely not on tokensniffer, maybe not even on honeypot checker, or even a verified contract or showing the taxes. it be a huge gamble at that point.

speaking of these influencers, i follow this jamma pelson or whatever his name is clown and nearly everytime he tweets i look at the link whenever i catch it and the coin has already dropped by then. buddy notorious for messing up every coin he mentions.

that huge gain on espr looked nice tho. think it was dipping down a bit but i didn't study the chart too closely.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
things could be better but not bad overall. looking at the hour chart i see some bounces off the golden pocket fib area. it failed to break thru that zone i had marked the other day thinking it was gonna flip it from resistance to support so it looks like thats resistance for now. so might just bounce between 38 and 50 fib at least. thats best could be hoped for. of course breaking thru 38 is great but depends on how it reacts after. no point in going up above it then coming down below the 50. holder count prolly won't rise rapidly long as market is down or slow. but should pick up steam soon enough, maybe later this week.

PQrEBPmf

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
things could be better but not bad overall. looking at the hour chart i see some bounces off the golden pocket fib area. it failed to break thru that zone i had marked the other day thinking it was gonna flip it from resistance to support so it looks like thats resistance for now. so might just bounce between 38 and 50 fib at least. thats best could be hoped for. of course breaking thru 38 is great but depends on how it reacts after. no point in going up above it then coming down below the 50. holder count prolly won't rise rapidly long as market is down or slow. but should pick up steam soon enough, maybe later this week.

PQrEBPmf

as I’m reading this I see what looks like a nice green candle starting to form on the current chart

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m glad I didn’t jeet on X…I see it slowly creeping back…that volume is still very juicy and the holder count increased by about 200 overnight…there’s still a lot of juice that can be squeezed out of that chart for it to die after only one pump

anyway back on the grind…won’t force anything but I want to see what’s cooking for today

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ESPR if it’s legit will be sick…should’ve picked up a small bag on last night’s dip not even bcuz the chart is running but what it’s promising to do is pretty huge to ignore…at this point I’d rather have some and it doesn’t pan out than to have it really blow up and I have none…that being said there are coins I will see that I’m not gonna call bcuz I’m not in them for a reason…case in point I saw LIBRA when it dropped but it’s just a website with empty promises (no working demonstration of anything) but it still ran…I can’t promote that…(a) I don’t shill anything (b) if I mention something it’s bcuz I’m interested in it or invested in it and I’m looking for feedback/different viewpoint which has helped me in this thread

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
unibot has made uniswap pointless to me…tried making a buy on uniswap…had to wait 10 seconds just for the transaction to fail even with 5% slippage ($45+ ETH fee wasted)…unibot handled it in mere seconds smh

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
unibot has made uniswap pointless to me…tried making a buy on uniswap…had to wait 10 seconds just for the transaction to fail even with 5% slippage fee ($45+ ETH fee wasted)…unibot handled it in mere seconds smh

Is unibot a swap site??? :lupe: