Y'all ain't put us on to this? :martin:

HQksBdG.png

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I added some more omnia earlier before leaving the house. Took profits on pepe and added same USD value from what I had done previous few buys. Of course it has dipped since, smh. But all good. Things will get better. Was tryna sell some eth for usdc as well but gas was expensive, like nearly 10% of swap so figure I'd hold off on that until later. I see btc bounced back up a bit thru the day but still don't think it's gathered enough strength. Might slowly go up and down for next day or so until rate decision.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf
@mannyrs13

Y'all ain't put us on to this? :martin:

HQksBdG.png

I got caught up/stuck in X…so I’m weathering the storm and looking to see if this shyt gets a second wind tonight…haven’t been tracking anything else…probably gonna just chill today…I need to relax and get some much needed sleep later on smh

you missed the omnia call…it did better…so you might not have seen this even if someone in here did drop it :manny:

*edit*

this is a pretty dope idea…I can’t test it out tho…I have to connect my wallet which I’m not comfortable doing for a new project…if they’re on the level tho then I love the idea…I’ll bookmark it and keep an eye on it and pay attention to their twitter activity to monitor progress

I’ll be honest tho…looking at token sniffer, I wouldn’t be surprised if this project doesn’t have any real legs…I see that the contract was re-used/re-purposed (very similar contracts were used for projects named “fetus pepe” and “pepe sperm”)…I’m guessing the dev is just a grifter looking to capitalize on the TG bot market…but again I really like the idea so I’ll keep an eye on it…if I feel it’s legit then I’ll pick some up when the inevitable dip/drop hits

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I added some more omnia earlier before leaving the house.

I should’ve done the same…think it got as low as $0.0{5}14…held up nicely despite today being a rough day overall…dips got eaten at a rate high enough to keep this from dropping hard…lost some holders during the day but now it’s back up to 1530ish

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OT but if I’m following someone on twitter and they decide to block me will they be removed from the list of ppl I follow or do they simply just block my tweets?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
OT but if I’m following someone on twitter and they decide to block me will they be removed from the list of ppl I follow or do they simply just block my tweets?

Not sure. Think they might block you from seeing their tweets. Might remove them from your following list automatically.