1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there were so many “X” coins flooding the market, I said fukk em all…seems like this one is the winner tho

*edit*

keeping an eye on this for a decent entry…not something I would’ve gotten into on my own but it could end up a very hot momentum play if this is the “X” token that crypto folks decide to rally behind bcuz of elon…I don’t want to chase that green candle tho…will see how it builds up

on its way to $10M…curious to see if it dies/fizzles past that point…there’s no way I would’ve gotten into this even if I saw it at a low mcap cuz the site looks janky as hell and unfinished but folks have gravitated toward it en masse…as much as the crypto community dikk rides elon this coin could take on a life of its own if the chart doesn’t get beat down once it sniffs $10M mcap…could potentially hit $10M mcap and 3500 holders by mid-afternoon

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
OMNIA is like the little engine that could…devs have provided some updates…this is the type of project where if the devs are as serious as they appear to be then the project will eventually speak for itself

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that I have fallen in the omnia standings means that either the whales have accumulated more or the paper hands have all been those with less coins.

sometimes I take a screenshot of the top wallets so I can see if I can pinpoint which one is selling

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the beauty of snipe bots (unibot) is being able to take advantage of sharp/fast dips…using the app a transaction would’ve more than likely failed under those circumstances…with snipe bots not a damn problem

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that was an omnia sell. motherfukker selling for less than a penny. the hell he thinking :russ:

maybe he was tryna cause a flash crash then pick a bunch up at that price…just kidding lmao

could be user error…I remember before uniswap and the like the only DEX we had access to was etherdelta and you had to input everything by hand…I don’t think you were able to copy and paste…but plenty of times you saw ppl overspending on tokens cuz they added or forgot an extra zero lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

this was earlier this morning

that’s the beauty of getting in early…I’m not too bothered by the price drop…my main concern is that the devs keep at it and demonstrate they’re dedicated to the project…I am worried about aping into X tho :lupe:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
that’s the beauty of getting in early…I’m not too bothered by the price drop…my main concern is that the devs keep at it and demonstrate they’re dedicated to the project…I am worried about aping into X tho :lupe:
yeah the fact that the market looks so red today for most coins, got me feeling slightly better about the price drop