1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
tomorrow morning or rather later this morning will be the deciding factor but looking good so far.

this the early pepe chart, 4 hour one. released saturday afternoon. my initial entry was that first red candle, early sunday morning. but that green candle that followed the 2nd and 3rd red candles was the 4 hour candle starting monday morning at 8am, and then it just flew from there. most coins lately just pump and dump not long after but this coin is different especially with its utility. if it can repeat this pattern and have a great start of the week, can definitely see some big success. I wouldn't be surprised if it hits 10 mill market cap by end of week if not end of month which is just one day after next monday.

2Hg0EKYL

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
tomorrow morning or rather later this morning will be the deciding factor but looking good so far.

this the early pepe chart, 4 hour one. released saturday afternoon. my initial entry was that first red candle, early sunday morning. but that green candle that followed the 2nd and 3rd red candles was the 4 hour candle starting monday morning at 8am, and then it just flew from there. most coins lately just pump and dump not long after but this coin is different especially with its utility. if it can repeat this pattern and have a great start of the week, can definitely see some big success. I wouldn't be surprised if it hits 10 mill market cap by end of week if not end of month which is just one day after next monday.

2Hg0EKYL

ya I can see it going past $5M at this point…getting to $10M will be the real challenge…still bothers me that I missed PEPE…not just for the potential profit I could’ve made but it seemed like a really epic run and I’m mad I didn’t pay it more attention…I know folks were hyped…missing out on it tho made me wake up and start paying attention to the landscape…better now than to wait until the bull market…I would’ve been lost af if I waited another year or so to start diving back into crypto…imagine it would’ve been 2024/2025 and I wouldn’t have known about unibot…this is a good time for me to start getting back active if I’m serious about being ready for 2024/2025

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ya I can see it going past $5M at this point…getting to $10M will be the real challenge…still bothers me that I missed PEPE…not just for the potential profit I could’ve made but it seemed like a really epic run and I’m mad I didn’t pay it more attention…I know folks were hyped…missing out on it tho made me wake up and start paying attention to the landscape…better now than to wait until the bull market…I would’ve been lost af if I waited another year or so to start diving back into crypto…imagine it would’ve been 2024/2025 and I wouldn’t have known about unibot…this is a good time for me to start getting back active if I’m serious about being ready for 2024/2025

yo have you heard of this site?

i saw it comment on omnia on twitter and i looked and i see some coins with massive gains like this x one, the maze, and some gota race one. don't know how early they got them on there or how that trending thing works but something to check out

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

i saw it comment on omnia on twitter and i looked and i see some coins with massive gains like this x one, the maze, and some gota race one. don't know how early they got them on there or how that trending thing works but something to check out

I’ll give it a try tomorrow…with dexspy I get new contracts the minute they drop…only problem is it’s too overwhelming to vet them all so early…so I have filters set for increasing volume that updates at 5 minute intervals…that still puts me onto new projects in a timely enough manner…by then it’s easier to check contracts, sites, twitter, etc. and since it’s based on positive volume it eliminates a lot of bullshyt…every resource helps tho…I’d like to see what info this provides

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

This is dope, thanks manny.
But like surf said, this shyt is overwhelming as hell. The amt of new coins per min is insane.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
how do I see ppl’s older tweets?

I have a blue check but can still only see a few tweets on a person’s page and can’t go past a certain point
I can't see tweets on this forum all of a sudden. Is it because of the blue checkmark thing?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

spot on…OMNIA chart is in a fight right now…woke up to what looked like a falling knife…but it’s currently fighting to stay between $0.0{5}17 and $0.0{5}20 …for now dips are slowly getting eaten with holders increasing a bit…this is why it’s important for me to have a good early entry…prevents me from going into panic sell mode

can’t say it enough but I need to read up on strategies for taking profits in small increments early on that protect me but at the same time without compromising my bags too much in case it does run

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
spot on…OMNIA chart is in a fight right now…woke up to what looked like a falling knife…but it’s currently fighting to stay between $0.0{5}17 and $0.0{5}20 …for now dips are slowly getting eaten with holders increasing a bit…this is why it’s important for me to have a good early entry…prevents me from going into panic sell mode

bro everything in a fight right now lol. but yeah i feel you on that. looks like most the damage was that 6:45 am candle on the 15 minute chart. I see a $4200 sell and a couple others over a grand but only a few wallets not many. even pepe taking a hit. funny enough i was thinking of taking my profits last night instead of today, and moving some to omnia. btc down nearly 3% as well. most alts down ugly. hopefully things can bounce back for omnia thru out the day but yeah no need to go into panic sell mode. we still up and project looks legit. holder count looking decent for now. prolly was just some early whales panicking. same with any other coin. looking at pepe, some wallet sold 13.5 eth earlier, sandwiched big time by jared lol. but i look at their wallet and they still got damn near $220k left in there. so imagine if they would've dumped the whole stack. shyt be crazy. i see a few other big sells as well. guess its like a chain reaction tho that one has more whales than omnia. but everything else dipped. btc looked like it was that 5 am hour where it went down nearly 2%. the asians must've sold before leaving work or something, smh.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I can't see tweets on this forum all of a sudden. Is it because of the blue checkmark thing?
might be a browser issue. clear your cookies/cache. if you on mobile update the app. shouldn't be a blue checkmark issue. does it say something specific when you come across a tweet?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
bro everything in a fight right now lol. but yeah i feel you on that. looks like most the damage was that 6:45 am candle on the 15 minute chart. I see a $4200 sell and a couple others over a grand but only a few wallets not many. even pepe taking a hit. funny enough i was thinking of taking my profits last night instead of today, and moving some to omnia. btc down nearly 3% as well. most alts down ugly. hopefully things can bounce back for omnia thru out the day but yeah no need to go into panic sell mode. we still up and project looks legit. holder count looking decent for now. prolly was just some early whales panicking. same with any other coin. looking at pepe, some wallet sold 13.5 eth earlier, sandwiched big time by jared lol. but i look at their wallet and they still got damn near $220k left in there. so imagine if they would've dumped the whole stack. shyt be crazy. i see a few other big sells as well. guess its like a chain reaction tho that one has more whales than omnia. but everything else dipped. btc looked like it was that 5 am hour where it went down nearly 2%. the asians must've sold before leaving work or something, smh.

ya I remember you saying the market overall was beginning to look ugly so I took that into consideration too…shyt doing alright tho so far :leon: *knocks on wood*

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is dope, thanks manny.
But like surf said, this shyt is overwhelming as hell. The amt of new coins per min is insane.

the “gauntlet” that I now run tokens thru is not as bad but I still need to be vigilant…it was tough earlier last week cuz I was just starting to learn about these sites and how to use them so I was literally at the shyt for hours vetting nearly every shytcoin that dropped on a given day which can be 100+ but I think my starting point is better now…this is my view when I start off with dexspy…I have the settings I prefer circled in red…this shows me the “hottest” coin by volume every 5 minutes (automatically updates on its on)…some shyt I can eliminate on sight but ultimately it boils down to personal preference and what you’re looking for in a project…but using this has allowed me to get the jump on shills…I get TG updates from a couple shills and I’m usually ahead of their calls by about 5-10 minutes…I also like that I can get a quick preview of the chart…based on this snapshot, I would take a quick look at the first 2 and the last token…just based off the names I can guess 2 of them will be a waste of time but I still vet them to confirm it…coincidentally ETHCOIN is doing very well and may print money today…but token sniffer says the token review is still pending and dexanalyzer pulled up some red flags so I’m choosing to pass on it

IMG-0439.jpg

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there were so many “X” coins flooding the market, I said fukk em all…seems like this one is the winner tho

*edit*

keeping an eye on this for a decent entry…not something I would’ve gotten into on my own but it could end up a very hot momentum play if this is the “X” token that crypto folks decide to rally behind bcuz of elon…I don’t want to chase that green candle tho…will see how it builds up

Last edited: