1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
gonna check out $HOLMES…seeing that name pop up a lot in the twitter thread above

*edit*

TG bot that allows you to look up/research TG users

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Slowly starting to see this range getting flipped from resistance to support. they say 3 touches is the recommendation, which it has done. but this isn't an as established coin so not sure how valid that may be. do know that its highly likely any dips down to this range will get ate up soon after. also seeing its been fairly decent with the candle lows with that last wick much smaller than those 3 long ones. i also see the uniswap wallet went down under 4%, which hopefully it stays that way.

G0sEQwOI

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Slowly starting to see this range getting flipped from resistance to support. they say 3 touches is the recommendation, which it has done. but this isn't an as established coin so not sure how valid that may be. do know that its highly likely any dips down to this range will get ate up soon after. also seeing its been fairly decent with the candle lows with that last wick much smaller than those 3 long ones. i also see the uniswap wallet went down under 4%, which hopefully it stays that way.

exploring new ATH territory…gonna check and see what rate holders are going up…would be nice if the eastern asian markets buy into the project

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
what this shyt needs is cmc and cg listings. hopefully they applied for those or will soon. holder count prolly not moving too quickly but i can see that changing if it holds up well thru out the night and early morning. hopefully builds some support off a higher resistance. i know i dropped a few spots in the standings so seems like whales adding instead of subtracting from their bags. gonna get more volume once the week starts for europe and US cuz most prolly weren't aware of things with it being the weekend, or just too scared.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what this shyt needs is cmc and cg listings. hopefully they applied for those or will soon. holder count prolly not moving too quickly but i can see that changing if it holds up well thru out the night and early morning. hopefully builds some support off a higher resistance. i know i dropped a few spots in the standings so seems like whales adding instead of subtracting from their bags. gonna get more volume once the week starts for europe and US cuz most prolly weren't aware of things with it being the weekend, or just too scared.

ya I would like that as well as get the circulating token supply verified so that the correct market cap and ranking is reflected so folks can see it moving up the charts instead of just seeing it in memecoin dungeon…I would like them to stay off low-tier CEXs for now and let holders, volume get properly established before the token is thrown on exchanges to be dumped…on a fukking huge note…to do what it did on a weekend is pretty damn solid…the past couple of weekends have been kind of a dead period for memes

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
POP is doing well but they still have yet to release their mainnet which was promised this weekend…not a great look

sold POP…they stated they were going to release mainnet this weekend then just went completely dark the last 24 hours…at the very least they could’ve announced the delay even tho folks would be disappointed…but to just go silent is worse imo…they could very well release it tomorrow and the project could still do well but I don’t want to waste time hoping they do just for it to keep getting delayed…I got in too late and didn’t really have that much so it’s not worth it to weather the storm if the price drops as a result…was able to make some profit so why not take it

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
sold POP…they stated they were going to release mainnet this weekend then just went completely dark the last 24 hours…at the very least they could’ve announced the delay even tho folks would be disappointed…but to just go silent is worse imo…they could very well release it tomorrow and the project could still do well but I don’t want to waste time hoping they do just for it to keep getting delayed…I got in too late and didn’t really have that much so it’s not worth it to weather the storm if the price drops as a result…was able to make some profit so why not take it
I've been trying to get better at that part...cutting the cord on projects, especially when they don't deliver on their promises

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've been trying to get better at that part...cutting the cord on projects, especially when they don't deliver on their promises

I really started to find my stride this past week as a trader and become more disciplined as a result of seeing other traders make the same mistakes I was making…took me quite some time but I feel like I’m starting to shake off the cobwebs

FOMO has cost me to leave a lot of money on the table these last couple months when taking profits and to lose some as well just making some silly rookie trading mistakes…I have to consider the worst and best case scenarios and what is more likely…in this situation worst case scenario is they keep stalling and I just watch my profit dwindle daily until I’m taking a loss and forced to sell anyway…best case scenario they release mainnet and the project runs up to a billion dollars mcap in the next 24 hours which is not gonna happen…but even if it did I wasn’t gonna profit that much off of it…so I don’t have a real good reason for holding it to the point of risking the profit I already made…always gonna be another play…granted sometimes I lose sight of that when emotions come into play when making trades

if I had a better entry position and had picked up more tokens then I would’ve just taken some profit and leave some behind

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I really started to find my stride this past week as a trader and become more disciplined as a result of seeing other traders make the same mistakes I was making…took me quite some time but I feel like I’m starting to shake off the cobwebs

FOMO has cost me to leave a lot of money on the table these last couple months when taking profits and to lose some as well just making some silly rookie trading mistakes…I have to consider the worst and best case scenarios and what is more likely…in this situation worst case scenario is they keep stalling and I just watch my profit dwindle daily until I’m taking a loss and forced to sell anyway…best case scenario they release mainnet and the project runs up to a billion dollars mcap in the next 24 hours which is not gonna happen…but even if it did I wasn’t gonna profit that much off of it…so I don’t have a real good reason for holding it to the point of risking the profit I already made…always gonna be another play…granted sometimes I lose sight of that when emotions come into play when making trades

if I had a better entry position and had picked up more tokens then I would’ve just taken some profit and leave some behind
real talk at the bolded I can relate. My discipline game as a trader has definitely gotten way better now, reading through this thread and just playing it cool instead of chasing green candles.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
doing a bit more charting to see where things stood. the previous support range at the bottom looks to have held up and now it moved on to flipping the resistance created above it to support. it has touched it and even gone under it but the times it has gone below have all been wicks at least for the 15 minute chart. i drew up a new fib retracement and guessing its been building up support off that 50% line. holder count soon may reach 1500 which is good, like less than 70 away so not too long.

oh shyt, i just checked their twitter to see if anything was new on there and see they got listed on coingecko.

this Bobby Ong motherfukker looks to be the head of coingecko and gave them the approval :wow:

looks like it still gotta update some numbers but its a start

ZDW1vO6z

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
doing a bit more charting to see where things stood. the previous support range at the bottom looks to have held up and now it moved on to flipping the resistance created above it to support. it has touched it and even gone under it but the times it has gone below have all been wicks at least for the 15 minute chart. i drew up a new fib retracement and guessing its been building up support off that 50% line. holder count soon may reach 1500 which is good, like less than 70 away so not too long.

oh shyt, i just checked their twitter to see if anything was new on there and see they got listed on coingecko.

this Bobby Ong motherfukker looks to be the head of coingecko and gave them the approval :wow:

looks like it still gotta update some numbers but its a start

ZDW1vO6z

that’s great to hear…for some reason a lot of memes get listed on CMC first but take a bit longer to get listed on coingecko…to be honest tho this is not a meme even tho it’s getting recognition in the meme space…it’s still early but team/devs seems committed to the project and if they are everything else will fall into place