1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He one of the old saitama cheerleaders, before things fell apart
Ahh, got it.
I think I subbed to his youtube channel and see him pop up on TikTok every once in a while but I can't remember any good alpha.
The only thing I got from his videos is why doesn't this brotha get his grilled fixed since he's a multi-millionaire.:snoop:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
gonna have to keep note of my omnia standings to see if I hopefully go up. better than going down. long as there's no big movements from those above me. but if dips get ate then that should be ok. likely leave count as is.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@surf

I see the top wallet went down in holdings and saw this transaction, some shyt called disperse app. i asked them on twitter, see what the hell that is. i think it might be related to that sniping reward thing but not too sure. can never be too unaware with these things.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf

I see the top wallet went down in holdings and saw this transaction, some shyt called disperse app. i asked them on twitter, see what the hell that is. i think it might be related to that sniping reward thing but not too sure. can never be too unaware with these things.

fair question…hopefully they respond

this shyt is barely 24 hours old…we’ll find out how serious this shyt is if we’re still excited about it next saturday around this time after a full week has passed from when it launched :yes: