1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
how do I see ppl’s older tweets?

I have a blue check but can still only see a few tweets on a person’s page and can’t go past a certain point

maybe there's an update happening or something. or maybe gotta clear your cache or space or whatever

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maybe there's an update happening or something. or maybe gotta clear your cache or space or whatever

you can do that within the app?

I’ll have to see and try…it started happening once elon made those restrictions…don’t know if they ever it changed or lifted

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
good looking contract but I think this is a trap…not touching this…the name got my attention as it just came across dexspy (another sniper bot) but I don’t like that it’s affiliated with other similar contracts…will track it for fun to see how it performs…won’t feel a way if I miss out on it

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shameful that dextools allowed this to get in the “top pairs” category…straight scam

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m also in prome…it all but died last night but I actually like it so I held on…wasn’t worth selling off and it’s having a wicked bounce back today…this new shift to telegram bots as a trend is something I can fukk with tho…it reminds me of vetting ICOs…these feel like projects I can understand and see some sense in…I’m more comfortable with these so far than just random memes

I sold after it bounced and hit a 2x…I was content with selling it bcuz they had a great idea but that was all…just got an update from a weekly tracker and seen it’s gone up 8x from the point I sold…they’re working on proof concept and providing visual updates but I prefer when a project has that shyt out the gate…it’s one less thing to worry about when holding bags

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@mannyrs13 @satireprod

here’s a great example of what dextools pulls up vs dexanalyzer and why the latter is better…I saw the “CRIP” token on dexspy and laughed and thought it’s an obvious scam but token sniffer has it at a perfect score (at the time of this post)…dexanalyzer shows there is a potential for it to be a scam tho

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
didn’t realize how hard HAMS crashed…no wonder folks were upset lol smh…don’t know how that shyt ran to begin with…next hot trend that everybody will be copying should be inbound soon…alright lemme go touch some grass as bag holders like to advise…I been watching this OMNIA chart for too long

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

interesting…I saw another account (maybe this is the same person running another one) make the same accusation last night in another twitter thread…he claimed that omnia switched their twitter page from pepe sniper bot to omnia…but I actually did some poking around and found the twitter page for a pepe sniper bot token…I’m not gonna discredit him entirely…maybe they did actually do a name change in order for the project to be taken more seriously…ultimately they do have a working bot in progress tho…can’t FUD that…ok I’m out fr

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
my next play. gonna go get some cardio in and let things be for a while.

looked good on dextools, dexanalyzer, and everything else. think it just needs volume but still early so thats why.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
my next play. gonna go get some cardio in and let things be for a while.

looked good on dextools, dexanalyzer, and everything else. think it just needs volume but still early so thats why.

good old-fashioned pump and dump…token sniffer and dexanalyzer can’t account for that…fwiw the website doesn’t look professional and there doesn’t seem to be any thing concrete demonstrating what they’re promising which is hard to determine