bounced off that 23% fib and :banderas:

ob3SaRXT

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
dipping again but thinking it'll hold up off this EMA line and bounce back up. europe starting to wake up so that can help. but prolly be slow for next few hours, especially being a sunday.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
pure degen play…combines PEPE + HOPPY = POPPY

silly enough to work…got in at just under $100k mcap

*edit*

I’m still in but don’t like that for every green candle there’s a red one especially this early in the life of the token…good idea but greedy dev(s) won’t let the chart breathe

there doesn’t seem to be too many eyes on this either…dev might be inexperienced and/or just looking for a quick cash grab

*edit*

bailed…not going down with the ship…should’ve stuck with principle and left it alone since the project was based on a re-used/re-purposed contract

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
little update on my new favorite coin.

things look to have gone well since i was away. now i'm seeing a few bounces off that 50% fib line, and i see it was support before hitting ATH peak so its a familiar area of support. hopefully won't be needed much more tho. dips getting ate nicely. should get back over the 23% fib soon enough. holder count also passed 1k. thinking it can hit 2500 soon enough if momentum continues and it starts getting more exposure. Maybe slowly gain holders next few hours then pick up steam when Asia wakes up later.

aN7ujOog

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is why I like following the twitter page of the dude @Supa posted…he’s about his money and even messes with memes but there’s no pretense in it and he has some honest views and discussions about the space…there is money to be made in memes but ultimately more times than not you’re at the mercy of devs who are sometimes whales in their own projects…click on the other tweet to see how the dude broke it down…I suspect this was the case with PEPE2.0 as that chart felt heavily manipulated at times despite the project’s success…the inept devs exit a project earlier…the more sophisticated ones let it run longer which creates opportunities for others to eat but they will get the biggest piece of the pie when all is said and done

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
little update on my new favorite coin.

things look to have gone well since i was away. now i'm seeing a few bounces off that 50% fib line, and i see it was support before hitting ATH peak so its a familiar area of support. hopefully won't be needed much more tho. dips getting ate nicely. should get back over the 23% fib soon enough. holder count also passed 1k. thinking it can hit 2500 soon enough if momentum continues and it starts getting more exposure. Maybe slowly gain holders next few hours then pick up steam when Asia wakes up later.

aN7ujOog

so far this is the most well-behaved or expertly manipulated chart I’ve seen in a minute fukking with memes…I like how the dips have been handled

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
POP surpassed ATH…mainnet still hasn’t officially launched yet but they sent out a tweet saying “be ready”…again multiple things can happen here…mainnet can launch successfully but the price can still dump on some “buy the rumor, sell the news” shyt especially if its underwhelming, it can get delayed which could also disrupt the price or it can be so impressive that the price continues to run…a lot of possibilities, and folks should be aware of as many as possible…should’ve bought more yesterday when it dipped…same with LOOT…dipped to as low as $0.50 but has practically doubled since that dip and will probably be on a tear now that it’s recovered nicely…I like these projects as they look to combine real utility and memes…LOOT is something I can see holding onto for a longer term…POP I need to see what mainnet looks like…an official partnership with PEPE would be major but none exists right now

I regret not getting more LOOT when it was heavily discounted…“easy” 2X+ from the drop…can’t say it enough but I like that telegram bots are becoming a new category in the space…it’s easier to have some conviction with projects that are a bit more substantive

POP is doing well but they still have yet to release their mainnet which was promised this weekend…not a great look

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FUDers going crazy now. Hate them bytches.

Multiple replies with same message too. :russ:

godzilla-let-them-fight.gif

it’s inevitable—overzealous HODLers vs. angry FUDers :dead:

I sincerely hope it can settle down in that space and be looked at as a legit unibot competitor and get some more eyes on it…if more folks begin to view it as such then it’ll attract more money…if the dev(s) and the project are on point then they should survive the FUD attempts

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how do I see ppl’s older tweets?

I have a blue check but can still only see a few tweets on a person’s page and can’t go past a certain point

Last edited: