1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Think it's time we move this thread under the Boiler Room in No BS (Higher Learning), what you think @hex @Rarely-Wrong Liggins @MikelArteta? Might attract more posters who frequent that forum...
I think it's fine here. We don't get too many detractors or trolls and the crew that's here are cordial and give good intel.
When the market starts ticking up, we'll get more curious posters and traffic.
This forum is one of the more popular ones so I think it will attract the most users.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm confused fam....you mean sticky it under that thread, or merge them?

Fred.
Yeah, I mean sticky it under that thread. I don't post much in here because it's too "visible" for me being that it's in TLR. But i don't want to step on anyones toes so i'll cede to those who post in here on the daily.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
this the crazy shyt you see. i go thru the list and see this coin:

this what the chart looks like:

0R31WS7U

so i'm like the hell going on. thinking they pulled liquidity or something so i check etherscan.

i don't see anything listed about remove liquidity. but i do see supply is 420,420,420. but then the last swap was for like a quadrillion or whatever that number is coins.

but i don't see them receiving or swapping any coins. highly likely thats the dev but its crazy how they just created more coins out of thin air like that. they created the coin 2 hours ago and sent it to one wallet. then they sent it all from that wallet to uniswap wallet, and then nearly 20 minutes ago suddenly had a crazy large amount of coins pop up outta nowhere? :comeon::mjlol:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
watching omnia like a hawk. might mess around and double my investment :patrice:

they’re reasonably active on twitter granted it’s only been a day…they want to be in the same competitive space as unibot, havoc and maestro…hopefully this can “graduate” past the meme space and really be in that circle…I like that the price/chart is currently active…sometimes these project just come to a halt and there’s no price/chart activity and then you know the falling knife is about to come

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
they’re reasonably active on twitter granted it’s only been a day…they want to be in the same competitive space as unibot, havoc and maestro…hopefully this can “graduate” past the meme space and really be in that circle…I like that the price/chart is currently active…sometimes these project just come to a halt and there’s no price/chart activity and then you know the falling knife is about to come

which omnia are y'all talking about? there's 2 of them...

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf i see the buys to sells ratio pretty decent also. like over 400 more.

ya so far everything looks straight…I like this brief shift to utilities in the meme space…can’t really fool folks for too long with empty promises/ideas…it’s either you have something that works that ppl want to use or you don’t

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
doing some charting to see whats good.

I see it bounced off the 38% fib a few times, still gotta get back thru the 23% one. I marked that blue line as a downtrend thinking that it may act as a break and retest point at some time.

GlwRO2Kz

changing from retracement to extension some decent levels targeted if it keeps the momentum going. especially if it can reach that 1.618 mark

WKQu43ln