1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
working unibot clone with a one trillion token supply…curious to see what it does price-wise…interface is pretty much like unibot…will be free to use for a couple days but I’m not gonna fully test it/use it since it’s a new project with no co-sign

man this thing is running ..5 hours old too

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
let me check that dexanalyzer. is that a website or what?

ya dexanalyzer.io

when you plug in the ca look to the right under “scam risk level” and then scroll to the bottom for the explanation of anything strange/suspicious that they found…I still use token sniffer but this is way more detailed…they will show you shyt that token sniffer doesn’t as far as hidden exploits, etc. that CAN be used…but again it doesn’t necessarily mean the project is a scam

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man this thing is running ..5 hours old too

ya it’s looking good…posted it about 3 hours ago…entry was around $200-300k mcap…right now it’s starting a much needed dip…hopefully it’s a healthy one and not the start of a dump

*edit*

I mentioned unibot but it’s looking like for now $HAVOC is who they’re targeting as a direct competitor

Last edited:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
ya it’s looking good…posted it about 3 hours ago…entry was around $200-300k mcap…right now it’s starting a much needed dip…hopefully it’s a healthy one and not the start of a dump
I could see a scenario where folks might take early profits at that next 1000 level. trying to cop some if it goes down to 7000
edit: already back at the 9500

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
this shyt be confusing at times cuz i see this IC coin

but on dextools it shows no data. i noticed it on the list cuz it had a logo so i was thinking what would make coins have that, guessing when they pay the dextools fee it gives them that plus socials. but then i click the etherscan link and shyt has over 2k holders. i'm like the hell is dextools doing that they not reporting it correctly or is it that the coin is using a fake CA or something seems to be up. thought that was rare. i know i seen similar before where they use the name or contract of another coin to make it seem like its their own apparently

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this shyt be confusing at times cuz i see this IC coin

but on dextools it shows no data. i noticed it on the list cuz it had a logo so i was thinking what would make coins have that, guessing when they pay the dextools fee it gives them that plus socials. but then i click the etherscan link and shyt has over 2k holders. i'm like the hell is dextools doing that they not reporting it correctly or is it that the coin is using a fake CA or something seems to be up. thought that was rare. i know i seen similar before where they use the name or contract of another coin to make it seem like its their own apparently

the only time I see that ghost is when devs have provided dextools with all the token information in advance prior to the token launching but I see that this launched already on CMC…strange…maybe just a glitch on dextools’ part

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
they tryna dikkride already lol

I hate that monkey-see/monkey-do shyt devs be doing to grab a quick buck lmao but maybe that’s a good sign especially if we see an OMNIA 2.0 lol

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nah, i just set the thing on uniswap to 1.5% since the tax was 1%. i usually leave it at 0 unless there's a tax. rarely have any issues tho. usually rejects or doesn't let me swap when traffic is heavy i think.

so far it’s been flawless…no rejections/lost transaction fees…but you have to be absolutely sure of all the info you enter bcuz the shyt happens instantly…there’s no final button to click asking you to check and make sure all the info entered is correct