1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
might keep an eye on this chart and see if it dips or stabilizes at least for a reversal

ya I don’t like that giant ass green candle it started off with so there’s room for it to drop…if it does, I might pick up a little more…I do like the idea of a cheaper alternative/competitor if they’re serious about it and can get more eyes on the projects

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@surf

i just discovered I can hit ctrl+F on the contract in etherscan to search cuz i wanted to do it to find a twitter on this random coin. but i'm wondering if there are keywords that can be used as search terms to determine credibility. like if they have something in the contract where they can change the buy/sell tax or ability to remove liquidity. gotta mess around with it but there has to be a way to be able to search the contracts for specific keywords to help weed out fraud.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
*post deleted*

no need to post something if I have zero interest in it

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@surf

i just discovered I can hit ctrl+F on the contract in etherscan to search cuz i wanted to do it to find a twitter on this random coin. but i'm wondering if there are keywords that can be used as search terms to determine credibility. like if they have something in the contract where they can change the buy/sell tax or ability to remove liquidity. gotta mess around with it but there has to be a way to be able to search the contracts for specific keywords to help weed out fraud.

shyt…there was a group I had joined that went into pay mode a couple of days after I found out about them so I left not realizing I would lose my free access to certain sections and couldn’t rejoin w/o paying…their calls were ass since they literally called and aped into everything but despite being bad traders some of these dudes were smart as far as knowing shyt like that…to answer your question “yes” but I didn’t learn enough from them to be able to do that but there was one dude in particular who could find suspicious shyt…he said something you had mentioned in here earlier about some devs being able to set delayed commands that allow for honeypots even after a contract has been renounced…I just use dexanalyzer…I put the link in here before but you can just google it…it will inform you of any suspicious code that can be potentially exploited granted it is not necessarily evidence of a direct scam

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Think it's time we move this thread under the Boiler Room in No BS (Higher Learning), what you think @hex @Rarely-Wrong Liggins @MikelArteta? Might attract more posters who frequent that forum...

good request if it doesn’t lead to the thread becoming bogged down by disingenuous debates from ppl who have absolutely no interest in crypto

there’s nothing wrong with debating certain aspects within crypto especially when it involves ppl who recognize both the positive and the negative aspects of it but if you know you’re not involved in it and have no interest then it becomes a waste of folks’ time…if I like to ride motorcycles then I’d like to talk about motorcycles with folks who also love to ride and are capable of discussing the good AND the bad to help me become a better rider (no dame)…but I’m not the least bit interested in seeing page after page of folks trying to insist on arguing why I should never ride a motorcycle to begin with especially when they don’t even ride…sorry for the rant (not directed at you)

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
good request if it doesn’t lead to the thread becoming bogged down by disingenuous debates from ppl who have absolutely no interest in crypto

there’s nothing wrong with debating certain aspects within crypto especially when it involves ppl who recognize both the positive and the negative aspects of it but if you know you’re not involved in it and have no interest then it becomes a waste of folks’ time…if I like to ride motorcycles then I’d like to talk about motorcycles with folks who also love to ride and are capable of discussing the good AND the bad to help me become a better rider (no dame)…but I’m not the least bit interested in seeing page after page of folks trying to insist on arguing why I should never ride a motorcycle to begin with especially when they don’t even ride…sorry for the rant (not directed at you)

I'd rather this thread stayed its own thing...:scust: boiler room only focused on stocks and whatnot....

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@mannyrs13

when looking up ca’s on token sniffer when you scroll to the bottom there’s a section that shows “similar contracts”…does that mean that the ca I’m looking up was made by the same dev(s) who made the similar contracts or that they simply just copied/used a similar contract that someone else created?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@mannyrs13

when looking up ca’s on token sniffer when you scroll to the bottom there’s a section that shows “similar contracts”…does that mean that the ca I’m looking up was made by the same dev(s) who made the similar contracts or that they simply just copied/used a similar contract that someone else created?

i noticed something earlier when looking at some birdog coin that it gave an alert at the bottom. i just notice the alert at the top when it says serial scammer but never noticed the bottom one. i have seen alerts on etherscan when reading a contract but i avoid those coins. guessing its a similar contract they used or maybe they just copied something else.

yo what the hell did you come across with this damn bot coin? :russ: i put in .025 and now uniswap showing .083. I checked honeypot detector and its still green. hopefully this shyt no trap or anything.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i noticed something earlier when looking at some birdog coin that it gave an alert at the bottom. i just notice the alert at the top when it says serial scammer but never noticed the bottom one. i have seen alerts on etherscan when reading a contract but i avoid those coins. guessing its a similar contract they used or maybe they just copied something else.

yo what the hell did you come across with this damn bot coin? :russ: i put in .025 and now uniswap showing .083. I checked honeypot detector and its still green. hopefully this shyt no trap or anything.

ya I noticed it a lot while vetting coins…it kind of helps me with the process of elimination bcuz whether they are just repeatedly pumping out new tokens using the same contract or re-purposing shytcoin contracts then it makes me feel like it’s a dev looking for a quick money grab and not trying to do something serious or at least fun/unique if it’s a meme…don’t get me wrong, a project with a re-purposed contract can still make money but I feel better when I don’t get the feeling it’s a dev looking for a quick cash grab

I feel/hope this is legit…there was a very slight dip at $0.0{6}50 so I bought some more…they’re looking to compete with unibot…it’s just a matter of are they serious and can the project gain some eyes…looking good so far tho…also I plugged the ca into dexanalyzer…when you scroll to the bottom it’ll show you any suspicious shyt/potential exploits…this did well…the timing was uncanny…popped up on dexspy while I was looking at unibot and literally thinking to myself why didn’t they create a larger token supply to make the token more accessible…as it is ppl will become priced out if unibot gets too expensive

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ya I noticed it a lot while vetting coins…it kind of helps me with the process of elimination bcuz whether they are just repeatedly pumping out new tokens using the same contract or re-purposing shytcoin contracts then it makes me feel like it’s a dev looking for a quick money grab and not trying to do something serious or at least fun/unique if it’s a meme…don’t get me wrong, a project with a re-purposed contract can still make money but I feel better when I don’t get the feeling it’s a dev looking for a quick cash grab

I feel/hope this is legit…there was a very slight dip at $0.0{6}50 so I bought some more…they’re looking to compete with unibot…it’s just a matter of are they serious and can the project gain some eyes…looking good so far tho…also I plugged the ca into dexanalyzer…when you scroll to the bottom it’ll show you any suspicious shyt/potential exploits…this did well…the timing was uncanny…popped up on dexspy while I was looking at unibot and literally thinking to myself why didn’t they create a larger token supply to make the token more accessible…as it is ppl will become priced out if unibot gets too expensive
let me check that dexanalyzer. is that a website or what?