1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
got a feeling that i should leave profits in usdc instead of swapping for btc & maybe eth. at least for time being. thinking this fednow thing may cause a dip down to 28k. rather take my usual profits in usdc then swap them over to btc when timing is right. not like pepe doing any better itself but at least i can grab a bit more btc if its a bit cheaper. everything else getting crushed and not just crypto. had a couple trades go against me, when i went up market would go down, then when i would switch to down it would switch back up, or whatever crazy shyt it decided to do. had to bet against the euro and australian dollar now so guessing those and others are affected as well. especially with interest rates next week. they don't have as big an impact as my crypto but if i can grab like 40 or 50 bucks and keep my account fighting then i'll take them. problem with taking profits on usdc tho is the eth gas fees and i only have like $70 worth of eth on there now, so a transaction or 2 would eat that up. might have to just take 500 usdc or maybe 675 usdc out of the 750 and then cash out 250, save 250 for btc, and 125 for more eth. not like i should be wasting it chasing all these meme coins cuz everytime i see someone post one on discord earlier in the day it looks dead within the next few hours. its like if profit not taken in hour 1 or 2 the latest, its RIP. thinking of grabbing some more link tho but not sure. hopefully that drops. would love to build up a stack on that again, this time taking profit at a decent time. i think that one can hit below 6 again. might have to use some profits to grab some. hopefully 250 coins if not able to hit the 1k i had before. will have to keep an eye on the charts, that plus bnb. take some of these drip profits for that since i haven't cashed out anything cuz of the whole usd fiasco, price dropping, and not needing the money.

That sounds like alot of work...:picard:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
…and just like that TG has become one of my most valued apps :whew:

here are some other telegram bots I’m using beside unibot…

• telegram trending pairs—random ETH trending pairs update
  • burpboard by rick sanchez—updates of the top 10 trending memes within the last 24H (not really necessary but it kind of gives me a summary of what was hit the day before which I like to see)
  • rick sanchez bot—provides an instant breakdown of a token when you enter the address
if y’all have some that y’all use please add on :yes:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
…and just like that TG has become one of my most valued apps :whew:

here are some other telegram bots I’m using beside unibot…

• telegram trending pairs—random ETH trending pairs update
  • burpboard by rick sanchez—updates of the top 10 trending memes within the last 24H (not really necessary but it kind of gives me a summary of what was hit the day before which I like to see)
  • rick sanchez bot—provides an instant breakdown of a token when you enter the address
if y’all have some that y’all use please add on :yes:

How do these work do we have to pay for it? :jbhmm:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How do these work do we have to pay for it? :jbhmm:

nah…all free…the rick sanchez bot mentioned something about credits (I start off with 100 free) but you can check your balance…so far it’s still at 100…all I use it for is to pull up info on new memecoins that hit the market but that’s not a command that costs you anything to use

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
nah…all free…the rick sanchez bot mentioned something about credits (I start off with 100 free) but you can check your balance…so far it’s still at 100…all I use it for is to pull up info on new memecoins that hit the market but that’s not a command that costs you anything to use

So it's a free app on android?:ohhh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

shaq-leaving.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: i got telegram already... this is dope im gonna try it now.

the telegram trending pairs bot is powered by safeguard…might have to include that in the search…can’t remember how I came across it…it more than likely was thru someone’s TG group

*edit*

here’s the link for the burp board by rick sanchez — Burpboard by Rick Sanchez if you don’t feel comfortable clicking the link then googling “burpboard” should be enough

for the other rick sanchez bot just look for @rickburpbot in TG

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
All of it...:mjlol::dead:

I usually take a third out to have cash, a third for bitcoin, and a third leave in eth. But I figure if btc gonna go down, might as well hold a stable coin and wait to get at a better price. No different than my usual, just holding stable more instead of swapping to btc. If I can build up the usdc stack instead for next 6 to 8 weeks, I can send it all to btc then if it's hopefully at a lower price. The other stuff like link is other shyt. Main goal is to build up my btc, hopefully reach 1. Right now I'm only at .11 so got some work to do. Hopefully can hit .25 if a dip occurs and I can save some money. The other goals aren't as important but definitely want to build up my eth stack again. Those two are top priorities.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
$POP (proof of PEPE) all-time/overall outlook chart looks like it’s gearing up for another run…so I went to their site to read what they’re trying to do (they’re not looking to “kill” pepe or overthrow it but actually have the token work in conjunction with their concept + PEPE tokens to educate fans of memecoins about blockchain)…sounds like a bunch of jargon/empty promises but then I went to their twitter page and saw that a mainnet is launching soon which would explain why the chart looks like like it does…it’s more than likely in anticipation of the launch going successfully…be mindful that the chart could run before that and then dump upon word of the news regardless whether the launch is successful or not…also be mindful that if there are any delays regarding the mainnet launch, it could also dump…it should also be known that they are not officially associated with PEPE project